It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: UKTruth
The timing does seem odd, however even if this was a set up, it required Giaforte to play his part and take the bait. He did, so he can only blame himself. Don;t get me wrong, I have no sympathy for that reporter, however Gioforte let people down. If he was going to kick the reporters ass, do it after the election.

I believe that reporter grabbed Giaforte's wrist and took him down to make it look like a fight.

The witnesses - from Fox News - disagree.

Fox News has turned into Mainstream Media, aka Zombie News, they have no credibility.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The Democrats will win “by ANY means necessary.”

As soon as I read this Bozeman Daily Chronicle article, I KNEW it was a set up.

Greg Giaforte (R), a Tech millionaire, was narrowly winning the race for the ONLY seat Montana has in the US House of Representatives.
No Democrat has occupied that seat in 20 years.

Then this altercation happened too late for the truth to be discovered and for Giaforte to recover.

All the newspapers pulled their support for Giaforte.

“The Gianforte campaign, gave the following account of the confrontation:

‘Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,’ Scanlon said.

‘Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.’

Democrat Rob Quist, a 69 yr old cowboy and first time politician is almost certain to take Montana’s sole seat in the US House because of this “fight.”

Here are the links:

www.bozemandailychronicle.com... 48923.html

www.yahoo.com...

The Globalist Leftist MSM are reporting this differently, as is Fox News.
But Fox News no longer has any credibility to me since Murdoch’s sons have taken over.

This has been extensively reported on and Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanour assault by the police. The charge was based on interviews with Jacobs, Gianforte and the camera crew who were setting up in the room for an interview. You want to know who they work for? FOX NEWS. You want to know whose version they backed? Jacobs.
Gianforte, for whatever reason, snapped like a twig after being asked a fairly innocuous question about the CBO report on the AHCA.
There is an audio recording of Gianforte going mad.
Would you like a chance to reword your original post?

Fox News are split down the middle on Trump/republicans. It comes down to who the camera crew were, not the news network. If they were like Shepard Smith, for example, they'd skew anything to get at Trump. Not saying they were biased in their view of the situation, just that it's spurious to say that because it was FOX, that somehow makes it gospel.

My point was that no-one can say that Fox News is not and can never be described as a hyper-Liberal lefty source.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

HOW CONVENIENT: Montana ‘Assault’ Witness CHANGES STORY After Damage Done

Time to check DNC emails again !!!

It's worth putting the content of that here:

The initial report that went viral about a Montana Republican candidate Greg Gianforte grabbing a reporter by the neck with both hands – is not true as the witness who reported it admits it never happened.

Lifezette reported: A reporter who was a firsthand witness to an incident late Wednesday involving Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte and a reporter for the Guardian now admits she may have misstated some details of her initial story.

There is, so far, no direct video of the incident; only audio has been produced publicly. Among the small handful of eyewitnesses was Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna.

Acuna wrote a report published on Fox News that detailed what happened as Jacobs aggressively questioned Gianforte. Details from Acuna’s report quickly went viral online, but she said Thursday during an interview on “The Laura Ingraham Show” that she misstated the neck grab.

“One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck,” Ingraham said. “Which, as somebody who’s done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right.”

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Talk about interfering with an election, publishing an inaccurate report that severely damages a candidate with only hours left before voting closes and then changing your story, awful!

Hmmm.

edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Greg Giaforte (R), a Tech millionaire, was narrowly winning the race for the ONLY seat Montana has in the US House of Representatives.

Then this altercation happened too late for the truth to be discovered and for Giaforte to recover.

‘Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,’ Scanlon said.

‘Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.’

Democrat Rob Quist, a 69 yr old cowboy and first time politician is almost certain to take Montana’s sole seat in the US House because of this “fight.”

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

But Fox News no longer has any credibility to me since Murdoch’s sons have taken over.

The account they gave is in direct conflict with the eyewitness testimony of the Fox news crew that were there. He committed assault. He's got a known hot temper and it came out at a critically inconvenient time.

He screwed up.

Let's not blame the other team for an error their own QB made. He simply fumbled the ball.

I do NOT believe the Fox News crew.

Look, at this point it is a matter of law enforcement. What either of us believe doesn't really matter.

I could be complaining because the Sheriff is a supporter of Giaforte and contributed to his campaign! You KNOW he's not going to railroad him.

Why don't you believe the Fox News crew? Curious...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The timing does seem odd, however even if this was a set up, it required Giaforte to play his part and take the bait. He did, so he can only blame himself. Don;t get me wrong, I have no sympathy for that reporter, however Gioforte let people down. If he was going to kick the reporters ass, do it after the election.

I believe that reporter grabbed Giaforte's wrist and took him down to make it look like a fight.

The witnesses - from Fox News - disagree.

Fox News has turned into Mainstream Media, aka Zombie News, they have no credibility.

(Hysterical laughter)
Wait... are you serious?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

This has been extensively reported on and Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanour assault by the police. The charge was based on interviews with Jacobs, Gianforte and the camera crew who were setting up in the room for an interview. You want to know who they work for? FOX NEWS. You want to know whose version they backed? Jacobs.
Gianforte, for whatever reason, snapped like a twig after being asked a fairly innocuous question about the CBO report on the AHCA.

Fox News are split down the middle on Trump/republicans. It comes down to who the camera crew were, not the news network. If they were like Shepard Smith, for example, they'd skew anything to get at Trump. Not saying they were biased in their view of the situation, just that it's spurious to say that because it was FOX, that somehow makes it gospel.

My point was that no-one can say that Fox News is not and can never be described as a hyper-Liberal lefty source.

As noted above, the story is changing a bit. The Fox reporter is now unsure. You simply can not trust reporters. They mix in a world wide open to corruption.

Just looking at some of Acuna's past stories... She ran a lot of stories highlighting the never Trump movement during the campaign.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Um. That would be something for the OP??? I was only quoting him/her...

I just answered D8Tee for you.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

As noted above, the story is changing a bit. The Fox reporter is now unsure.

No. Have to stop you right there. Reread what she said. That's not a major change, that's a minor change. She's not 'unsure'. She simply changed a minor aspect of what she saw.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How was it a setup?

He attacked someone, and there are consequences........I heard the audio, the guy did nothing to warrant the attack and he was cordial........

You decide to attack a reporter be prepared for fallout.........end of story

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

link   

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

Soooo, democrats "stole" the house seat? Democrats forced Giaforte to assault the guy (grab him, throw him down, start beating the # out of him)? Democrats are in collusion with the Fox reporter and the producer who saw the whole thing, in order to lie?

So much for personal responsibility. *eye roll*

Just blame the democrats.

"Giaforte was a VICTIM!" Wahhhh!

My god.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

HOW CONVENIENT: Montana ‘Assault’ Witness CHANGES STORY After Damage Done

Time to check DNC emails again !!!

Thanks for posting that fuller report. I trust my gut on this. It was staged to take Gianforte down -- both physically & politically.

It's worth putting the content of that here:

The initial report that went viral about a Montana Republican candidate Greg Gianforte grabbing a reporter by the neck with both hands – is not true as the witness who reported it admits it never happened.

Lifezette reported: A reporter who was a firsthand witness to an incident late Wednesday involving Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte and a reporter for the Guardian now admits she may have misstated some details of her initial story.

There is, so far, no direct video of the incident; only audio has been produced publicly. Among the small handful of eyewitnesses was Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna.

Acuna wrote a report published on Fox News that detailed what happened as Jacobs aggressively questioned Gianforte. Details from Acuna’s report quickly went viral online, but she said Thursday during an interview on “The Laura Ingraham Show” that she misstated the neck grab.

“One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck,” Ingraham said. “Which, as somebody who’s done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right.”

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Talk about interfering with an election, publishing an inaccurate report that severely damages a candidate with only hours left before voting closes and then changing your story, awful!

Hmmm.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

As noted above, the story is changing a bit. The Fox reporter is now unsure.

No. Have to stop you right there. Reread what she said. That's not a major change, that's a minor change. She's not 'unsure'. She simply changed a minor aspect of what she saw.

Raising ones hands, if you are being pulled down for example, is entirely different from grabbing someone round the neck in a strangle hold.

She now says she does not know exactly what the hand raising entailed.

When someone says "I don't know", that generally means they are not sure wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Grabbing someone by the neck and throwing them to the ground before you beat them, and grabbing someone on both sides of the collar and throwing them down before you beat them, is not all that different in the greater context.

link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

Fox News is moving farther Left everyday -- unless Rupert stops it. And he's 85. His boys are turning Fox into Sky News.

link   

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for letting us know you are a reporter - we now know you are untrustworthy.

I kind of knew anyway when you said she wasn't unsure, after SHE said she didn't know.

Classic reporting style right there.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This should be a wake up call to 'reporters'.

People are tired of their SNIP.

If politics becomes a full contact sport.

People would be nicer to each other.

Glass half full.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Do you deny that the idiot in question slammed a reporter to the ground and then punched him?
Because if you do then frankly I am beyond words.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

The account they gave is in direct conflict with the eyewitness testimony of the Fox news crew that were there. He committed assault. He's got a known hot temper and it came out at a critically inconvenient time.

He screwed up.

Let's not blame the other team for an error their own QB made. He simply fumbled the ball.

I do NOT believe the Fox News crew.

Look, at this point it is a matter of law enforcement. What either of us believe doesn't really matter.

I could be complaining because the Sheriff is a supporter of Giaforte and contributed to his campaign! You KNOW he's not going to railroad him.

Why don't you believe the Fox News crew? Curious...

Fox News is now run by Rupert Murdoch's sons. They in turn are influenced by their wives. Both the boys & their wives want to go Globalist Leftist mainstream.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here are the links:

www.yahoo.com...

Fox News is moving farther Left everyday -- unless Rupert stops it. And he's 85. His boys are turning Fox into Sky News.

Utter. Rubbish.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join