It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Gianforte's assault on a Reporter on Election Day!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Your blatant disregard for a politician assaulting a journalist is pretty telling.

Republicans can do no wrong, even when it comes to assaulting someone for doing their job.

Shilling attempt FAIL.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

You mean my blatantly disregard for what happens in Montana.

Since I don't live there.

It's filed under not my problem.

People are free to act like NEOCONS though.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

First of all there is actually a pattern of this kind of behavior from other Republicans too so it's not so broad of a brush as you may think.

Second, people here use a broad brush way worse than this post and yet nobody says a thing. But of course it's usually broad brushing Liberals into being terrorists or brownshirts or communists and so nobody cares about that. Just when it's republicans it seems. But whatever, that seems to be standard around here. The double standard.

Moving on though. Your just blaming the victim here. Saying this guy should be tougher and this wouldn't happen as if it's his fault. He's a reporter doing his job and this is a GD congressman!! It's not a cage match. Having to physically defend yourself from a congressman simply for asking him questions is a ridiculous position to have on this. This guy is beyond an a-hole obviously and just a common thug who is too stupid or crooked to answer a question like any other adult and so he must beat down the person asking it. There is no defense for this guy, especially because he's someone being put in charge of holding office. Is that what we want in government??? A bunch of stupid immature thugs with no accountability???

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The reporter seems to be the embodiment of everything wrong with the liberal MSM. And this guy blew his top and should face the consequences of his actions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join