It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your response does you a disservice.

Whilst I almost never agree with anything you write I generally feel there is powerful intellect behind the words.

Not true on this occasion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
Ultimate power is when no interaction at all is necessary....they just move out of respect.

Very true. The country lost tremendous sway in the world over the past 16-24 years and actions like this work towards reclaiming that respect. Maybe by the time 2024 rolls around and Trump's predecessor takes office, the world will move out of respect.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Whilst I almost never agree with anything you write I generally feel there is powerful intellect behind the words.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd have respected the hell out of Montenegro's PM if he'd either grabbed Trump and reclaimed the position in front of him or simply popped him in the nose... Obviously neither happened, the PM quietly accepted the lesser position, indicating he knew he belonged behind President Trump all along.

You do know the US is of one but many countries which make up this world.

Whilst the US is always centre front in the photo op next to my country I would never expect to see Teresa May behave in that way, just to take up her place.

What ever happen to common decency and manners?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Everyone that disagrees with me should die?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: roadgravel
Deceptive

The old hug, shove and step routine for crowd movement advancement.

I actually don't see a shove at all.

I guess those that voted for trump to see him do that see what they want.

I'm not saying he wasn't making a conscious effort to get to the front but it wasn't as rude as it is being made out to be by both sides.

Actually you're right. Just watched it again closely. You can tella it was a hugging. Notice PM's hand around Trump?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

he country lost tremendous sway in the world over the past 16-24 years and actions like this work towards reclaiming that respect

This, forcing past someone, is what it takes to be the leader in the world and respected? Doubt it.

Now if it's a Black Friday shopping competition...

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You're just too thug for me!

I demand from now on you have those shades photo shopped onto your avatar!

link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Really? Seemed about as pedantic and irrelevant as usual to me.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Damage limitation?

Usually I get flack coming the other way for being a Trump hater.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm "literally" a grammar nazi.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That is what I saw. Like I said on page 2. The PM has to wiggle his hand from around Trumps waist.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ultimate power is when no interaction at all is necessary....they just move out of respect.

Very true. The country lost tremendous sway in the world over the past 16-24 years and actions like this work towards reclaiming that respect. Maybe by the time 2024 rolls around and Trump's predecessor takes office, the world will move out of respect.

Keep on hoping buddy, from where I am sitting you are further behind than you have ever been.

In my respectful opinion of course.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What a douchebag..

Pity President of Montenegro didn't know Ju-jitsu....would have loved to have seen Trump sprawled across the ground with a broken wrist and hip.
edit on 25-5-2017 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That is what I saw. Like I said on page 2. The PM has to wiggle his hand from around Trumps waist.

I went to page 2 and saw your post. Amazing that we missed your post. And I just gave you a star, the only star you got. Interesting. Seems to me, as you have said, that "we see what we see" at first so it clouds our perception and causes us to overlook certain posts.
Weird.

edit on 5/25/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

So you admire the president for his arrogance?

Arrogance has gotten a bad rap recently. Look through history, meek, mild, mellow, and humble makes for good stories parents tell their kids to keep the kid from one day saying "Hey, old man you don't know as much as you think you do" to a teacher, clergyman, or (God help us, their dad). In reality the strongest leaders in the world's history have been the most arrogant, pompous presences in their respective eras. Atilla, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, every English king of note, the Pharoahs, Queen Victoria, this nation's founding fathers, every Chinese emperor, the most powerful man in the world during the late 1400s: the Grand Inquisitor, Ivan the Terrible, Rasputin, all staggeringly "arrogant" individuals who built the largest empires, made the greatest marks, and became some of the most compelling stories of mankind's documented history.

So you're damn right I admire this president's arrogance. I admire it because I believe he'll back it up. Arrogance in absence of ability and willingness is worthless, but I think that's been the issue all along from Trump's critics. He's arrogant yes, but what really gets peoples' goats is that the man is both willing and able to back his talk up with actions, and that's damned dangerous to people accustomed to words being the most important thing in their world.

Cause Jesus loves the arrogant. It's the attitude of the Beatitudes.

"Blessed are the arrogant, for they shall shove their way to the front of the line.

Blessed are the very rich for that obviously means God loves them more.

Blessed are the liars and fraudulent con men, for they will demonstrate the naivety of those who believe in them."

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm "literally" a grammar nazi.

When it suits you to be one, anyway.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What are you attracted to sick pitiful self hating individuals? Words are just words. Anyone can twist them to make some sound foolish.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This was at the NATO meetings. I first saw it on Reddit, where the air was filled with angst and politically correct self loathing. Myself, I beamed with pride for one simple reason: swagger. Did Donald Trump need to shove the PM of Montenegro out of his way? Probably not. Should Donald Trump make it a habit to shove the leaders of other nations out of his way? Not real sure the answer to that, I reckon it depends on circumstances. Is there any reason Trump, as the representative of the most powerful nation on the planet, should show any deference to the representative of Montenegro? Nope, no real reason at all outside of superficial platitudes and political theater.

This gif summarizes what made America great up until politicians like Jimmy Carter and Hollywood made a show over whitewashing the strength of the United States when in the presence of lesser nations' leadership. It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

Like I posted earlier, Trump looked like he was hamming it up with the guys.

But in a very telling way, like you described.

Now here is our former CiC hamming it up.

edit on 5 25 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Bbwwwhahahahahah!
Get the hell out of my way!
Even happier that I voted for him now..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join