It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
That's not swagger, swagger comes with no effort that's forced egotistical douchery. I myself are now having my doubts about him to be totally honest, and yea I did vote for him.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Your internet penis is so huge.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Starting an internet sword fight?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

I know, and not just the internet thing. Sorry, Look else where bro. I don't roll that way. Married with 3 ex wives keeps me busy. It's complicated and I doubt if you could understand with your obvious interest in men.

don't get me wrong, that's totally ok. Be what you want to be!! Consenting adults and all that....
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
One could say he doesn't have much respect for Nato... Wonder why.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Made you flinch?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I love it when folks freak out because President Trump is not "political". He is not a politician, He is a President of a Corporation, He is not shoving someone out of the way to get ahead, he is surprised someone is ahead of him. He won BECAUSE he is not very politic.

The Very thing the left cannot understand.

( when you're shaking a fruit tree, the rotted fruit falls first.)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

when you're shaking a fruit tree, the rotted fruit falls first.

Yeah we shook and a rotten orange fell.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
As long as the USA is the first place the world turns to to solve their issues,

Typical American arrogance and utter bullcrap to boot.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's complicated and I doubt if you could understand with your obvious interest in men.

So, gay men don't have complicated issues? Clever chap aren't you.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
better than the one in the OP

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital

originally posted by: olaru12
It's complicated and I doubt if you could understand with your obvious interest in men.

So, gay men don't have complicated issues? Clever chap aren't you.

Thank you very much. Most people don't have the intelligence to even notice. Cudos amigo!!

I also am very modest and admit I know absolutely nothing about gay men's issues, complicated or otherwise.

I don't understand gay mens' drama. I don't even understand my own! I have more clever things to say if you want to hear them.

How about this one....? Most of peoples problems were never any of their business in the first place!! Not bad eh?

edit on 28-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Bitch, get out of my way. Pimp convention, hoes for a dollar.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Trump is such a go getter isn't he

Lol

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
better than the one in the OP

awe, Trump is just in hand-shake mode and willing to shake whatever hand that comes his way. That guy should have shaken his hand (that was kind of rude).

I say that all the while being very libtard and anti-trump

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I see a Secret Service agent just doing their job. He seemed to touch Trump's forearm with his left hand while guiding him with his right. I'm not seeing any rudeness there.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This was at the NATO meetings. I first saw it on Reddit, where the air was filled with angst and politically correct self loathing. Myself, I beamed with pride for one simple reason: swagger. Did Donald Trump need to shove the PM of Montenegro out of his way? Probably not. Should Donald Trump make it a habit to shove the leaders of other nations out of his way? Not real sure the answer to that, I reckon it depends on circumstances. Is there any reason Trump, as the representative of the most powerful nation on the planet, should show any deference to the representative of Montenegro? Nope, no real reason at all outside of superficial platitudes and political theater.

This gif summarizes what made America great up until politicians like Jimmy Carter and Hollywood made a show over whitewashing the strength of the United States when in the presence of lesser nations' leadership. It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

You disappoint me. You are saying that you want the President of the USA to behave like a bullying cretin. You are saying that the USA is better then 'lesser nations'?
You have just confirmed a lot of urban myths about Americans.
Oh dear.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I see a Secret Service agent just doing their job. He seemed to touch Trump's forearm with his left hand while guiding him with his right. I'm not seeing any rudeness there.

but, Trump was trying to shake his hand

trump could have been an idiot and not know a ss agent from an ambassador or world leader...but either way, he tried to shake his hand and he totally denied him...ouch

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

He was on duty and was professional. He probably had someone giving him the order to redirect them into his ear.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
You are saying that the USA is better then 'lesser nations'?

Absolutely that's what I've always said. USA, even with all of our self inflicted problems, is still the best country on Earth. I'm at a loss as to why an American taking this position is somehow disappointing or disturbing to anyone. I'd expect a Russian to say Russia is the #1 country, a Brit to wave his little Union Jack with fervor, and an Aussie to feel the same about his home country.

When in the blue hell did nationalism and national pride become a bad thing in the United States?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join