It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually that was not obvious.

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Because he was calling the president names.

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Indeed, to be accurate I did not actually call him anything.

Continue with your hypocrisy and double standards though.......

You're right. My mistake. I apologize for that.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

I accept your apology though.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

I've read your posts on this thread - extremely childish nonsense - and brainless too. You are just parroting the nonsense in the media. Start using your own mind.

So apparently my viewing of a video and forming my own conclusion is actually me "parroting the media"?

LOL.

THINK before you type next time.

Yes it is parroting and fairly obvious too. The claim he pushed the Prime Minister out of the way was not mentioned until the MSM started reporting it. THEN the flow of comments started on it from people who have a problem with Trump. You don't think for yourself, you just follow the anti-Trump narrative wherever it takes you.

Like I said, your rants at the President are nothing more than childish - being led by the nose by your emotions and need to confirm the narrative that has been so well sold to you.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Think hard about what you really see and reject your confirmation bias.

I watched the video on my phone, I never read the article. Therefore your whole "media parroting" theory is incorrect. I made my own judgement based on the video only.

Sorry to burst your little bubble.

Sure, sure.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: Kryties

I didn't say it was fact just my opinion.

The opinion of an admitted troll is not something I take very seriously.

But serious enough to respond to????

Posts don't have to display a level of seriousness for me to respond to them. Are you trying to say I should only respond to "serious" posts - and if so, why?

Lol.

Exactly the answer I expected. No substance, just more trolling.

If it's the answer you expected then why to you keep responding to me and my "trolling" as you say?

Is what you are doing form of trolling?

No. Just...no.

I see you've given up on the whole trying to make it look like I want the thread shut down thing - now you're trying a different, equally as low, tactic of trying to paint me as something I am demonstrably not.

Give up mate, your pathetic attempts aren't working.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To be fair, some people, like me, probably saw it first in this thread and the OP said it was a shove. That isn't exactly MSM saying that.

Despite this, I said way back on page 2 that it was a hug.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

I've read your posts on this thread - extremely childish nonsense - and brainless too. You are just parroting the nonsense in the media. Start using your own mind.

So apparently my viewing of a video and forming my own conclusion is actually me "parroting the media"?

LOL.

Yes it is parroting and fairly obvious too. The claim he pushed the Prime Minister out of the way was not mentioned until the MSM started reporting it. THEN the flow of comments started on it from people who have a problem with Trump. You don't think for yourself, you just follow the anti-Trump narrative wherever it takes you.

Like I said, your rants at the President are nothing more than childish - being led by the nose by your emotions and need to confirm the narrative that has been so well sold to you.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Think hard about what you really see and reject your confirmation bias.

I watched the video on my phone, I never read the article. Therefore your whole "media parroting" theory is incorrect. I made my own judgement based on the video only.

Sure, sure.

More childish nonsense.

That poster made the mistake of assuming I had read the media coverage when, in fact, I had not. That's not the first mistake he's made in this thread either.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No. Just...no.

Lol.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No. Just...no.

Lol.

Whoosh.

(I can make one word replies too)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LOL.

Of course you did.

There were no posts on this entire site about Trump pushing the Prime Minister out of the way until after it was reported by the MSM and then it hit this site... I know this because I was following it live and also had this site open. By the time you chipped in the "pushing" narrative was already established. You jumped in.

You have launched into attacks on the President all because he put his hand on the shoulder of the Prime Minister, smiled at him, and received a pat on the back and smile in response as he moved forward to the position he was SUPPOSED to be in as the leader of the free world and a country that enables NATO to even exist.

You took from that some weird anti-Trump narrative about him being a teenager, etc, because it fits your own narrative. It's plainly obvious. You can talk about bubbles all you like, but we both know that you are just taking some weird childish delight in bashing the President because it suits you to do so.

If the MSM had not commented on it, neither would you have. It's that simple.
It's similar to the Melania story about her pushing his hand away - no one would have even commented but for the weird fascination of the media with trying to denigrate Trump at every opportunity.

edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You are not badgering the OP for doing the same.
edit on 27-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Get this through your head mate - I read NOTHING about the subject, I saw the video pop up on my recommended videos on YouTube on my phone and watched it - and made my judgement SOLEY on that.

Give up on the "media parroting" BS you so desperately want to shoehorn me into.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Trump is a childish bully because it fits the left's narrative.
Trump is an alpha bully because it fits the right's narrative.
LOL. Too funny. Keep it coming. This is comicial. See that's why I love Trump.

edit on 5/27/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You are not badgering the OP for doing the same.

No, because the OP has been balanced and adult about the reaction in the news media. Go back and read it. He clearly takes a positive view, but also comments about the negative aspects, including that he thought Trump did not need to do it. That is the adult thing to do.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The commonality between those two seems to be the word "bully".

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The commonality between those two seems to be the word "bully".

Bingo.

link   

Get this through your head mate - I read NOTHING about the subject, I saw the video pop up on my recommended videos on YouTube on my phone and watched it - and made my judgement SOLEY on that.

Give up on the "media parroting" BS you so desperately want to shoehorn me into.

You shoehorned yourself into it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You shoehorned yourself into it.

Wrong, you falsely assumed I'd read articles or comments about it. I did no such thing.

YOU are attempting the shoehorning, not I.

edit on 27/5/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He accepted the MSM narrative of a shove. It is the same thing.

Just because he put a spin on it that you agree with doesn't change that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He accepted the MSM narrative of a shove. It is the same thing.

No, it isn't for the reasons stated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Your justification does not change that he accepted that it was a shove when it wasn't.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE -

This may be the Mud Pit, but personal attacks are not allowed and the topic is NEVER each other.

Be warned as Posting Ban's may soon follow.

Guidlines for this forum.

The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Well...formed in1949...1 thing for sure.... I've either followed NATO through this 1/2 century/70 years... Or you didn't.

Respectfully? To call them scum... Would be a misguided statement...and I think an inaccurate definition.... Still, you're entitled.... Peace. MS
edit on 27-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join