It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I can't stop laughing dude, your killing me.

Since you are easily triggered then let me be a friend and offer you some advise, stay away from the Hillary coughing fit thread, it will definitely trigger those like you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I can't stop laughing dude, your killing me.

Feel free to keep laughing then.

Since you are easily triggered then let me be a friend and offer you some advise, stay away from the Hillary coughing fit thread, it will definitely trigger those like you.

Aaaaaand now we're back to the "triggered" insult - the one I called childish and which started this whole conversation. Now who is going in circles hmmm?

edit on 27/5/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Keep posting and I will, thanks.

Why does it seem that you are trying to get this thread shut down, I notice you doing this in threads that you feel triggered by, it's probably just me but...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Trollception?

Don't give them ideas!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That is funny as hell.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Keep posting and I will, thanks.

Why does it seem that you are trying to get this thread shut down, I notice you doing this in threads that you feel triggered by, it's probably just me but...

Now you're really sinking to a whole new low. Your normal trolling isn't working on me so you resort to trying to make it look like I'm attempting to get the thread shut down?

Duuuude. That's pathetic.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Now that is obvious trolling.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I didn't say it was fact just my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: thesaneone

Now that is obvious trolling.

Well he did admit to it, so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise to us.

Didn't think he'd sink to that new low though.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The opinion of an admitted troll is not something I take very seriously.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Offering my opinion is a low?

You know what it's called when someone gets offended by an opinion?

Triggered.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

But serious enough to respond to????

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Offering my opinion is a low?

You know what it's called when someone gets offended by an opinion?

Triggered.

When the "opinion" is so way off base and is obviously a trolling attempt then I shall call it out.

I'm not offended. I simply pointed out the fact that now you're resorting to baseless accusations about me apparently trying to get the thread shut down when I have said and done NOTHING to substantiate this. This goes beyond childish insults into the realm of complete delusion.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Posts don't have to display a level of seriousness for me to respond to them. Are you trying to say I should only respond to "serious" posts - and if so, why?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Posts don't have to display a level of seriousness for me to respond to them. Are you trying to say I should only respond to "serious" posts - and if so, why?

Lol.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually that was not obvious.

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Because he was calling the president names.

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Indeed, to be accurate I did not actually call him anything.

Continue with your hypocrisy and double standards though.......

You're right. My mistake. I apologize for that.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

I accept your apology though.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

I've read your posts on this thread - extremely childish nonsense - and brainless too. You are just parroting the nonsense in the media. Start using your own mind.

So apparently my viewing of a video and forming my own conclusion is actually me "parroting the media"?

LOL.

THINK before you type next time.

Yes it is parroting and fairly obvious too. The claim he pushed the Prime Minister out of the way was not mentioned until the MSM started reporting it. THEN the flow of comments started on it from people who have a problem with Trump. You don't think for yourself, you just follow the anti-Trump narrative wherever it takes you.

Like I said, your rants at the President are nothing more than childish - being led by the nose by your emotions and need to confirm the narrative that has been so well sold to you.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Think hard about what you really see and reject your confirmation bias.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lol.

Exactly the answer I expected. No substance, just more trolling.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually that was not obvious.

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Because he was calling the president names.

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Indeed, to be accurate I did not actually call him anything.

Continue with your hypocrisy and double standards though.......

You're right. My mistake. I apologize for that.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

I accept your apology though.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

I've read your posts on this thread - extremely childish nonsense - and brainless too. You are just parroting the nonsense in the media. Start using your own mind.

So apparently my viewing of a video and forming my own conclusion is actually me "parroting the media"?

LOL.

THINK before you type next time.

Yes it is parroting and fairly obvious too. The claim he pushed the Prime Minister out of the way was not mentioned until the MSM started reporting it. THEN the flow of comments started on it from people who have a problem with Trump. You don't think for yourself, you just follow the anti-Trump narrative wherever it takes you.

Like I said, your rants at the President are nothing more than childish - being led by the nose by your emotions and need to confirm the narrative that has been so well sold to you.

Maybe you should take your own advice. Think hard about what you really see and reject your confirmation bias.

I watched the video on my phone, I never read the article. Therefore your whole "media parroting" theory is incorrect. I made my own judgement based on the video only.

Sorry to burst your little bubble.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Lol.

Exactly the answer I expected. No substance, just more trolling.

If it's the answer you expected then why to you keep responding to me and my "trolling" as you say?

Is what you are doing form of trolling?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join