It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol, you should have put a trigger warning on here.

Lol

You still carrying on childishly talking about "triggering" people?

Grow up.

Responding 2 days late bud, I call that getting triggered.

If the mud pit is too much for you pumpkin then I suggest passing by.

Oh, it's you.

Thank you for proving my point.

edit on 27/5/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually that was not obvious.

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Because he was calling the president names.

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Indeed, to be accurate I did not actually call him anything.

Continue with your hypocrisy and double standards though.......

You're right. My mistake. I apologize for that.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

I accept your apology though.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If you did not read Kryties conversations with others then why did you reply to a post from one of those conversations?

Actually, if you want to be accurate, I said he ACTED LIKE a belligerent and petulant teenager.

Great! So the last several pages have been for nothing based on your faulty reading. It kind of makes me believe that you were so desperate to target me that you blinded yourself.

Actually no I was commenting on your moral outrage and how it applied to this particular scenario. I was wrong to state that you were a hypocrite but I think my point still stands.

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro President out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

As I stated before, you have made the fundamental attribution error. You've assumed the results of his actions are due to his personality with complete disregard for external events.

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What "external events"? He pushed the Prime Minister of another country out of the way to get to the front. I have eyes, I saw the video.

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.
edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

What point was proven?

I made a simple comment and two days later some triggered member complains about it, out of all the other comments you could have chosen you picked my simple one, triggered.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro PM out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

Real "alpha" males don't feel the need to act out. They are confident in their own countenance. Clowns on the other hand are compelled to prove themselves with false bravado and pretense. Cut them some slack amigo!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's no excuse for your childish behaviour in calling the President names. Very immature. Grow up son.

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What point was proven?

I made a simple comment and two days later some triggered member complains about it, out of all the other comments you could have chosen you picked my simple one, triggered.

Which brings me back to "childish" - the point you just proved.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Best to read the ENTIRE thread before responding next time - it's finally been admitted by that other poster that I did no such thing and that poster apologized.

I've read your posts on this thread - extremely childish nonsense - and brainless too. You are just parroting the nonsense in the media. Start using your own mind.

edit on 27/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Then you also saw there was no issue between either parties. In fact they were all smiling. Hence the unnessecary need for moral disapproval and outrage.

You cannot see what caused Trump to make the motions he did. You have only assumed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Correct, not only did I prove you are being childish but also that you are being petty.

Have a great day.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Saying Trump acted like a petulant and belligerent teenager when he pushed the Montenegro PM out of the way to get in front, then puffed himself up and tried to look like he was the "alpha" is hardly "moral outrage". It is a description of how he looked and acted.

Real "alpha" males don't feel the need to act out. They are confident in their own countenance. Clowns on the other hand are compelled to prove themselves with false bravado and pretense. Cut them some slack amigo!!

This is true. My grandfather was a true "alpha" male - just a look from him could silence a whole dinner table. He didn't go about puffing himself up or acting belligerent. He had nothing to prove.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You do the same thing, parroting the nonsense from the opposing media.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You are doing the same thing.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Except you were wrong in your description, and the abusive language was misinformed and misguided.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Correct, not only did I prove you are being childish but also that you are being petty.

Have a great day.

Now you're playing childish games - like the one that goes "I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?"

Feel free to continue proving my point.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Except you were wrong in your description, and the abusive language was misinformed and misguided.

Please explain to me how I am wrong? I am genuinely interested as to how you perceived that video.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Then you also saw there was no issue between either parties. In fact they were all smiling. Hence the unnessecary need for moral disapproval and outrage.

You cannot see what caused Trump to make the motions he did. You have only assumed.

They were all smiling because they were all on camera and that's how they are trained to act. Did you see the other video of Trumps speech in front of the NATO leaders admonishing them? Did you notice them giving each other looks, shaking their heads and laughing behind their hands to each other?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Please explain to me how I am wrong? I am genuinely interested as to how you perceived that video.

I already stated that I was filled with pride at his move.

You're wrong because he is an old man, not a teenager. He doesn't look like one nor act like one. And I already stated the error.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

You are doing the same thing.

Yes I am and apparently you guys are missing the point, by responding to what you call childish remarks, what kind of response are you looking for?

The mud pit is for getting dirty so if you want constructive conversation then look elsewhere because the pit is not it.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join