It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Oversimplifying the original theory to being a state of mind is exactly what I'm talking about.

I think you are trying to oversimplifying it down to basic levels that we see in many pack animals type behaviors. Humans have and always had a pack mentality, and because of this we live a life of alphas and betas plan and simple. Humans are much more complex and so their alpha and beta construct is much more complex. The bottom line is in all pack mentality you have leaders and followers and how intelligent you are does not drive whether you live a life of following or leading. A couple of you have tried to use beta as a put down to me, and I have stated neither is right or wrong, good or bad, better or worst than the other.

The basic theory is some are driven to lead and others are driven to follow that is about it with neither good or bad. The only bad is when you throw a beta in a group of alphas the beta will end up following and not leading...once again plane and simple.

There is a reason pure Communism can never happen. The last stage is all leaders give up their rolls and everyone is basically a beta, and being a pack animal that can never happen, has never happened in the history of humans. Believe it or not, we are driven to lead or follow.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
A couple of you have tried to use beta as a put down to me, and I have stated neither is right or wrong, good or bad, better or worst than the other.

It is often used that way and you made it sound that way as well before clarifying.

"You don't understand because you are a beta despite other alphas trying to explain it to you" is an example of that.

The basic theory is some are driven to lead and others are driven to follow that is about it with neither good or bad. The only bad is when you throw a beta in a group of alphas the beta will end up following and not leading...once again plane and simple.

No problem there, some people have leadership skills and some don't. The problem I have is that some people will often take someone questioning/challenging a supposed alpha to mean they are a frightened beta.

Then a whole spiel of what that theory is and lines like the one above get tossed around without taking into account whether it fits the original theory.

If the original theory doesn't fit because human society is too complex then it doesn't fit. A better theory is needed or at least an ill fitting one should be avoided.

edit on 27-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No problem there, some people have leadership skills and some don't. The problem I have is that people will often take someone questioning/challenging a supposed alpha to mean they are a frightened beta.

There is drive...it's not leadership skills...lol you either want to lead or you want to follow and both will make a person happy...geez

As I said the problem is when you put a beta in an alpha roll..they don't do so well. Calling me beta or calling me alpha means nothing to me..it really doesn't. You know little about me and I know little about you, so what is your point? We were talking about Trump and the I'm in charge here approach he did at the UN...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

.it's not leadership skills...lol you either want to lead or you want to follow and both will make a person happy...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Xtrozero

.it's not leadership skills...lol you either want to lead or you want to follow and both will make a person happy...

A true alpha male...lol

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is drive...it's not leadership skills...lol you either want to lead or you want to follow and both will make a person happy...geez

Semantics.

As I said the problem is when you put a beta in an alpha roll..they don't do so well. Calling me beta or calling me alpha means nothing to me..it really doesn't. You know little about me and I know little about you, so what is your point? We were talking about Trump and the I'm in charge here approach he did at the UN...

I'm not talking about you or me. I'm talking about the misapplication of the alpha/beta theory.

Someone saying Trump is not their president doesn't mean he is a beta who is trembling because of Trumps alphaness.

At the NATO meeting he was surrounded by other alphas. In that gif he didn't even make it all the way to the front. He stopped short just behind the Secretary General of NATO. I don't think it means anything but if we want to apply the alpha/beta theory then he seemed to lack drive.

There is a point where they were speaking and one stood aside quietly while the other spoke and then they switched positions. How does it apply there? It doesn't. You can look at one snippet and say look at Trump showing the world he runs things while that beta stands there all demure. When another clip shows the opposite.

So, taking a days worth of events and cherrypicking 5 seconds or so just so they can play the alpha card says a lot about peoples need to live vicariously through others and how they skew things to fulfill that need.

edit on 27-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There was probably a better, more civilized way of handling it.

Trump was a self-admitted schoolyard bully as a kid. He enjoyed it, relished it.

I think many of the things he does and says are idiodic, even pathetic, but I like that he seems to be trying, and isn't a Satanist. Ya can't ask for much more than that, and, the more he comes under attack, as reported by CNN, the more I'm forced to support him even in spite of his folly and inability to communicate effectively in ways other than the use of a few simple words and phrases.

So what the heck - go Trump!

The reports are that he didn't embarrass himself or the US too "badly".

Obama, while he could put on a sort of professorial presidential persona, he was so consumed with image, that he wasn't really getting a whole heck of a lot accomplished, and as it turns out after careful evaluative discernment, it appears that he was a Satanist as well and presumably still is.

Trump isn't really out to get the American people and isn't all consumed with basking in the celebrity limelight.

Knows what he likes and doesn't like and by God he's not about to allow the head of Montenegro to stand in his way! lol

edit on 27-5-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The puritanical outrage against such a minuscule action, one of exactly zero consequence, proves a narcissism of a different sort

This will be lost on the majority of ATS posters

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is this you in real life?

Knee-Jerk Reactions to Captain America

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I thought it was class by Trump

Also loved his handshake with that new French fella!
"How dare you shake Merkel's hand before mine! Come 'ere you little #"!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You like Trump because he does all the inconsiderate, ignorant things you wouldn't dare do because you lack the testosterone to do so, and also, to do so would guarantee social suicide.

In short, you have a man crush.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, you should have put a trigger warning on here.

Lol

You still carrying on childishly talking about "triggering" people?

Grow up.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, you should have put a trigger warning on here.

Lol

You still carrying on childishly talking about "triggering" people?

Grow up.

Hmm, as long as people continue to be triggered, the laughs will continue.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I liken it to my wife talking about how hard it is to settle down a class full of 4th graders when they start laughing about some meme or something they heard in the playground.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I liken it to my wife talking about how hard it is to settle down a class full of 4th graders when they start laughing about some meme or something they heard in the playground.

I liken it to people laughing at a clown at a circus.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Either way it's childish and immature.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Either way it's childish and immature.

Clowns at a circus can be quite funny for adults too.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Clowns at a circus can be quite funny for adults too.

A reflection of their love of silly clowns in childhood.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
funny, all i see in that picture is a snowflake demanding the spotlight.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer

funny, all i see in that picture is a snowflake demanding the spotlight.

I see a supposedly grown man acting like a petulant, belligerent teenager.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join