It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And what would the right have said if Obama pulled that crap?

"Holy crap, he actually does have testicles!!! I lost that bet *sad face*" comes to mind.

Uh huh. Sure. More like "He's so arrogant! He thinks he's an Emperor..." and all that crap you guys used to say.

I loathe Trump even more than I did before, which is really really difficult to do.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is great haha.

Here is another good gif from yesterday. South Korean politician Kim Moo-Sung pushing a suitcase to his assistant.

2.bp.blogspot.com...[ /exnews]

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Lmao.

So nice to read and watch you little people bicker and banter over the mundane and insignificant. Just to give your life meaning and purpose. While believing your opinion has any sway to the way the world is run.

Ignorance I believe is truly blissful. Look how happy you humans are.

Good of you to come in here and post about how silly it is to....post.

As if your opinion has any sway to the blah blah blah.

#tryharder

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They either would've crapped themselves silly over Obama being a bully...

OR...

Blown a gasket trying to figure out if it was okay to like that Obama pushed an ally after he had bowed to the Saudis.

Tough call.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: MysticPearl

Let me know when I'm elected POTUS.

Why would that matter? If you ran we could simply present how your previously carried yourself before running and you might be considered the next Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
When they meet their full treaty obligations, we can talk about how needs to be treated with deference.

How many of them have been paying their 2% annual obligation?

How proud of your husband or son would you be if they exhibited that type of behavior?

All the pride.

Ever.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

In reality it would have been far more plausible for Obama to have pushed a fellow American out of the way of a foreigner... so why in the hell are you bringing up fantasies like "if Obama had shoved the big chief muckitymuck of Montenegro out of his way?" It never would have happened, whereas we just saw Trump assert the natural order of the world with cameras rolling.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kali74

You guys literally worship Nelson from the Simpsons.

I think you mean "figuratively", or you might not know what "literally" means, one or the other.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If Trump had of pulled that Bull Sh!t in the Bars I frequent; he would have woken up in the ER spitting out teeth.

Well aren't you the tough guy.

+8 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great America elects a person that acts like a primate and people are happy about it. Small wonder why America is going to hell.

+6 more 
link   

Because the right hated him and love Trump, yet if Obama had done or said the things Trump does, he would never ever have been President. And all the Russia stuff? He would have already been impeached by a Republican Congress.

I resent it. Pure and simple.

link   

"Holy crap, he actually does have testicles!!! I lost that bet *sad face*" comes to mind.

Uh huh. Sure. More like "He's so arrogant! He thinks he's an Emperor..." and all that crap you guys used to say.

I loathe Trump even more than I did before, which is really really difficult to do.

Now it's okay to bring up Obama? I wish you guys would make up your mind.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In 2024 ?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Great America elects a person that acts like a primate and people are happy about it. Small wonder why America is going to hell.

All humans are primates, genius.

link   

This was at the NATO meetings. I first saw it on Reddit, where the air was filled with angst and politically correct self loathing. Myself, I beamed with pride for one simple reason: swagger. Did Donald Trump need to shove the PM of Montenegro out of his way? Probably not. Should Donald Trump make it a habit to shove the leaders of other nations out of his way? Not real sure the answer to that, I reckon it depends on circumstances. Is there any reason Trump, as the representative of the most powerful nation on the planet, should show any deference to the representative of Montenegro? Nope, no real reason at all outside of superficial platitudes and political theater.

This gif summarizes what made America great up until politicians like Jimmy Carter and Hollywood made a show over whitewashing the strength of the United States when in the presence of lesser nations' leadership. It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

I see the same trait in fecking queue jumpers, and you get them all over the world...two a penny, about as much as he's worth. Still, you make an intelligent observation, as intelligent observations go.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Why would that matter? If you ran we could simply present how your previously carried yourself before running and you might be considered the next Trump.

I can be your hero baby...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

In reality it would have been far more plausible for Obama to have pushed a fellow American out of the way of a foreigner... so why in the hell are you bringing up fantasies like "if Obama had shoved the big chief muckitymuck of Montenegro out of his way?" It never would have happened, whereas we just saw Trump assert the natural order of the world with cameras rolling.

He showed Europe and the world what its been missing; backbone. His entire stay in Brussels has been just that. He lit into them with his speech.

The left is so caught up in being PC and welcoming terrorists into their countries while children are getting blown up and wives/daughters raped. Here comes Trump, right in the lion's den, telling them they have blood on their hands due to an unwillingness to spend what's required to protect their citizens. The leftist clowns were giggling about it, giggling about their failure to protect the people who were blown into heaven the other day. Disgusting, really.

Of course the left is going to focus in on the trivial matters, but I guarantee those who've been affected by terrorism loved his show of backbone.
edit on 25-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Because the right hated him and love Trump, yet if Obama had done or said the things Trump does, he would never ever have been President.

So you're admitting Obama got elected on a slick tongue rather than substance while Trump got elected in spite of his lack of a slick tongue... thank you for admitting, albeit unintentionally, that Donald J Trump has more substantial reasons for having been elected than Barack Obama had.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Because the right hated him and love Trump, yet if Obama had done or said the things Trump does, he would never ever have been President. And all the Russia stuff? He would have already been impeached by a Republican Congress.

I resent it. Pure and simple.

Nah. We never would have known about all of it because the press and the democrats would have covered for him. For all you know, Obama was this bad and we never saw it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
They looked rather amused by it frankly. Shrug... I don't say what he did was proper, but unless you were actually there, it's difficult to discern exactly what was going on. Did it look like an ass move? Certainly. HOWEVER...

I think we don't know the full story and there was some inside joking around.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join