It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sorry, too many circles occurring here.

I do feel the same. I admitted my feelings in my first post in this thread. I have no shame in that either, and no amount of appealing to emotion with names and other tribalisms will convince me otherwise.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nobody said otherwise.

You said I misrepresented OP's arguments but I never brought them up.

This whole back and forth is about your bias and how you apply your argument about feelings when it suits you and disregard it when referring to your feelings or the feelings of those who you agree with.
edit on 26-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes, keep ignoring the fact that half the country exists. See how that works out for you.

You seem math challenged..

First figure out the US Population...

Then Compute the percentage that is eligible to vote..

Then look up what percentage of eligible voters voted..

Then look up the popular vote outcome of the 2016 Presidential election..

He won the electoral college by 70k votes spread over three states..

He did not win half the country..

Math is a real thing..

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And what would the right have said if Obama pulled that crap?

.....the problem is, he never did.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nobody said otherwise.

You said I misrepresented OP's arguments but I never brought them up.

This whole back and forth is about your bias and how you apply your argument about feelings when it suits you and disregard it when referring to your feelings or the feelings of those who you agree with.

Yes I was wrong. I misunderstood what you were getting at. Apologies.

Anyways, no this back and forth proves I'm living rent free in your mind, right beside Trump.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Anyways, no this back and forth proves I'm living rent free in your mind, right beside Trump.

Me and Trump are living in yours as well but that doesn't change the fact that you are biased and that it is evident in your posts.

edit on 26-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Me and Trump are living in yours as well but that doesn't change the fact that you are biased and that it is evident in your posts.

What fact? You have proven absolutely nothing, while dismissing and misrepresenting everything else.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

How does one voluntarily submit to having their personal identity stripped to become a puppet and a clone; trained to act in an obedient and a subservient manner—being told when and where to wake, sleep and eat; trained how to speak, act and think, etc; and yet celebrate what it means to be an Alpha-male for half a dozen comments in this thread...?

Boy you know little about the military....

I don't know how old you are or what you have done before and after the military but YOU have dedicated at least 28 years of your life to being a beta-male...

By your logic everyone in the military is a beta then...I guess... You will have both alphas and betas..betas reach a mid level in the military that is comfortable to them, and alpha will push to the top rank to lead. Does that Alpha gorilla come out of the womb ripping the older alpha males face off..lol He is an alpha but not top alpha...he shows dominance over what he can and in this case most likely other siblings. As he matures his dominance matures until one day he challenges the silver back. If he looses he does not stop being an alpha male he finds a level where he can be alpha at least over his limited range.

By the rest of your post it is obvious that your view of what an alpha/beta is vastly different than my view. I don't think I can explain my point anymore since you really do not care to look into this past some surface level. You look for simple black and white actions and say LOOK BETA and that is just not it works.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I didn't misinterpret anything. You even apologized because you misunderstood.

My argument was already made in previous posts. Your opinion on that is just an opinion.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Also, there are millions of packs so to speak, not just one.

The US would be one pack. All the Americans that you claim are alphas trying to explain Trumps alpha actions doesn't fit the theory.

Go ahead and mold as you see fit. OK one Alpha in the world then..happy....lol Alpha/beta is more of a state of mind than anything else.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I didn't misinterpret anything. You even apologized because you misunderstood.

My argument was already made in previous posts. Your opinion on that is just an opinion.

I apologized when I thought you were talking about the OP. Again, misrepresented, even when apologizing.

It is no secret I have defended Trump from the very beginning, and I have arguments as to why I do, and have seen nothing convincing for me to do otherwise. I have never lied about that. If your argument is that I am biased in his favor then I fully admit that.

Will you admit your bias? It is evident in your posts.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Molding to fit is what I am seeing on the part of those wishing to apply this theory despite contradictions.

Oversimplifying the original theory to being a state of mind is exactly what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You were not specific and just said you misunderstood what I was getting at. My argument was what I was getting at. There is really only one way I could have understood that.

I actually defended Trump in this thread so, I would say that I am not biased and my posts in this thread are evidence of that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
"Speak softly, but carry a big stick."
Trump is an arrogant ass of a man.
Being a prick is not what makes America Great.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I don't know if that's swagger or just a sad old brat that never got to be the jock in high school. Show deference...no absolutely not...but there's a lot to be said for conducting yourself with humility and manners.

Exactly this.

Trump is stuck in the 1980s, where deals were more typically done through bullying and slamming your fists on the table.

I love how the cult still insist he's not a narcissistic sociopath.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I don't know if that's swagger or just a sad old brat that never got to be the jock in high school. Show deference...no absolutely not...but there's a lot to be said for conducting yourself with humility and manners.

Exactly this.

Trump is stuck in the 1980s, where deals were more typically done through bullying and slamming your fists on the table.

I love how the cult still insist he's not a narcissistic sociopath.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe Birdman and Les will like this?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You missed the best one. Physically says a lot for a guy at 60 but you have to wonder, why?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You missed the best one. Physically says a lot for a guy at 60 but you have to wonder, why?

Look how his hair flew.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't know if I would call that flying. It flopped around a bit, like a headless chicken.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join