It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't need a crystal ball to tell me that. You already implied it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you're admitting Obama got elected on a slick tongue rather than substance while Trump got elected in spite of his lack of a slick tongue... thank you for admitting, albeit unintentionally, that Donald J Trump has more substantial reasons for having been elected than Barack Obama had.

That's something I do not understand, namely, the preference for a politician who can read and follow a script designed by a glorified public relations firm.

Because it makes them "feel better" about themselves and the world if everyone pretends life is a kindergarten class where everyone can be exhorted to "Play nice." Haven't you noticed that it is all about "feelings" these days? Just listen to the radio for a day---listen to all the Public Service Announcements that tell you how to "feel" safer, how to fell less fearful, on and on....no substance just feeling better about things if everyone just speaks nicely no matter what the situation.

Whilst people are being kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed---we must be nice because you know---it's nice to be nice. It makes everyone FEEL better. (Note: It used to be that self deception was considered a mental disorder, now it's the order of the day for those who have been trained up in government indoctrination camps.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why didn't you say the same things about the feelings mentioned in the OP?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That's a good point. We both know why.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

So you're admitting Obama got elected on a slick tongue rather than substance while Trump got elected in spite of his lack of a slick tongue... thank you for admitting, albeit unintentionally, that Donald J Trump has more substantial reasons for having been elected than Barack Obama had.

That's something I do not understand, namely, the preference for a politician who can read and follow a script designed by a glorified public relations firm.

Because it makes them "feel better" about themselves and the world if everyone pretends life is a kindergarten class where everyone can be exhorted to "Play nice." Haven't you noticed that it is all about "feelings" these days? Just listen to the radio for a day---listen to all the Public Service Announcements that tell you how to "feel" safer, how to fell less fearful, on and on....no substance just feeling better about things if everyone just speaks nicely no matter what the situation.

Whilst people are being kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed---we must be nice because you know---it's nice to be nice. It makes everyone FEEL better. (Note: It used to be that self deception was considered a mental disorder, now it's the order of the day for those who have been trained up in government indoctrination camps.)

Well said.

I am fully aware it is all about feelings. Anything else is too difficult. That's the only principle many have. Education and a vapid culture have effectively killed principle, that feelings is all one can turn to.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Because he's honest about them. I too feel proud with such a man leading the free world.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You are saying that kosmicjack is not honest about his feelings?

"Your feelings are a reflection of nothing outside your own body." (That is a quote)

Your pride is a signal, and it isn't Trump sending it. (this is paraphrased)

edit on 26-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I am not saying she is dishonest at all. In fact I'd wager it's quite the opposite.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's called reality, unfortunately most liberals don't live there. The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must. Do liberals whine when lions go into the grazing grounds of gazelles and take down the weakest one? No, it's nature. Humans are no different. Recognize reality, become a realist, and the world will make much more sense to you. There is no reason for Trump to be blocked out by some dude from Montenegro, do you think any of the great leaders of history would have let that happen? Of course not.
edit on 26-5-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

LMMFLWAO!

Classic!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Then why bring it up?

Why uphold the OP's feelings while trying to lecture another member on their feelings?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Then why bring it up?

Why uphold the OP's feelings while trying to lecture another member on their feelings?

The only one lecturing is yourself, friend.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No, I'm pointing out your inconsistency.

I don't even care if you acknowledge it.

It is for the benefit of the board.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No, I'm pointing out your inconsistency.

I don't even care if you acknowledge it.

It is for the benefit of the board.

I think you might have equated the OP's post with the one I was responding to—wrongly, I might add.

But that's ok I don't mind being the source of someone's scorn, or in the case of Trump's, envy.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I think you might have equated the OP's post with the one I was responding to—wrongly, I might add.

Those feelings and thoughts might seem real to you but they don't necessarily reflect reality.

But that's ok I don't mind being the source of someone's scorn, or in the case of Trump's, envy.

No scorn or Trump envy here. Just pointing out some logical errors.

I'm tempted to say that I'm trying to keep you honest but that, of course, is not true.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Those feelings and thoughts might seem real to your but they don't necessarily reflect reality.

No scorn or Trump envy here. Just pointing out some logical errors.

I'm tempted to say that I'm trying to keep you honest but that, of course, is not true.

That's quite the misrepresentation of his arguments, but also the going rate around here. Thanks for your concern nonetheless.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Who's arguments?

Am I going to be left waiting, like for the word I supposedly quoted?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Who's arguments?

Am I going to be left waiting, like for the word I supposedly quoted?

The OP's argument's.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I never said anything about OP's arguments.

I said he mentioned feelings in the OP and you did not go into the usual denunciation of feelings, probably, because you feel the same.

Later in the thread you went right into it when someone mentioned feeling something in opposition.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

And what would the right have said if Obama pulled that crap?

Finally Obama grew some balls

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join