It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So all you need to feel good about your country is an over-sized orange toddler that has the manners and intelligence of an ogre.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

Because your mom jean, bowing, crack smoking community organizer racist did so much better.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Trump will be remembered as the beginning of the era of American weakness.

While him pushing people out of his way at NATO is cheered by his useful idiot supporters as something an "alfa male" and "leader" does, it's being received exactly as what it is by the leaders of other countries, weakness.

This is geopolitics, not playground politics, and you'd have to be missing half a brain to confuse them. I don't expect most of his supporters to understand there's a difference.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Nikola014 It doesn't show that America comes first.

Elephant (in room, staring at you)

Obscure references like this go over most members heads. so sad, believe me!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is no such thing as a stupid billionaire.

Hahahahaha. You spend so much time trying to sound smart dude, but you keep failing miserably. This may be the most objectively stupid thing/opinion you've posted to date. I'd ask you to back up that comment with some proof, but like just about everything you say I doubt you can dig deep enough into your ass to find it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't see swagger , I see a man with a lack of manners and no style.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

You see, I dont know how you can be proud to even make that statement. So you want to take pride in being a bully nation?

You see, this is the problem I have with the right.

They all come off like "The Capital" in the hunger games. Always want to rule with force.

The best leaders dont lead with fire and brimstone, they dont lead by instilling fear in others and saying.. "or else"

The best leaders lead by putting others before themselves, and having others WANT them to lead, and SEEK their guidance and assistance and understanding.

Your whole.. "ness" here is backwards. Its the type of thinking that will lead the human race into being bombed back into the stone age.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Trump is an alpha male.

An alpha male doesn't have to push his way to the front of the line and doesn't have his wife smack his hand away when he reaches for it.

It seems many of you like to talk about alpha males, yet have no clue what one is.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

An alpha male doesn't have to push his way to the front of the line and doesn't have his wife smack his hand away when he reaches for it.

It seems many of you like to talk about alpha males, yet have no clue what one is.

I think they mean he's an Alpha MRA (Men's Rights Activists)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: introvert

I think they mean he's an Alpha MRA (Men's Rights Activists)

One of the most important traits an Alpha male has is that they are humble and have no desire to assert themselves over others.

They don't have to push their way to the front of the line. The line forms behind them naturally.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well it looks like the PM said the "shove" was inoffensive, as expected.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I sometimes watch interview vids on what other countries think of Americans, and for the most part, they do like us.

But the criticisms are typically the same. Loud. Pushy. Obnoxious.

Trump shows he is basically the personification of these characteristics. A caricature of traits people don't like about Americans. Sorry to see it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If we take the time to understand the etiology of this type of behavior; it explains the conduct and why it is supported by so many here on the boards.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

www.theravive.com...

edit on 26-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

I seen that earlier. Now that's real swagger.

Trump not so much, it was amusing though I'll give him that.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow, WTF??? douchbaggery, what a complete lack of class..par for the course these days I guess..very pathetic.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Trump shows he is basically the personification of these characteristics. A caricature of traits people don't like about Americans. Sorry to see it.

Yes...Pictures tell the story of what world leaders really think of Trump..

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes...Pictures tell the story of what world leaders really think of Trump..

They also tell the story of how your biases are confirmed.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

He bowed....and apologized. Michelle was more of a man than Barack...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Exactly. To be honest I could give a flying fig about hurting anyone's feelings on the world stage. Why should we. How have people become so conditioned that any alpha application is viewed as priveleged or racist or rude? If there is a major crisis who do they come to? the US. A major catastrophe? The US? Military protection? The US.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Exactly. To be honest I could give a flying fig about hurting anyone's feelings on the world stage. Why should we. How have people become so conditioned that any alpha application is viewed as priveleged or racist or rude? If there is a major crisis who do they come to? the US. A major catastrophe? The US? Military protection? The US.

Many are dependent on the theatre of politics. They care about "optics" or how things look more than action and results. It's a lullaby for the tender-hearted.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

One of the most important traits an Alpha male has is that they are humble and have no desire to assert themselves over others.

They don't have to push their way to the front of the line. The line forms behind them naturally.

Point to anywhere in the animal kingdom, or outside of a self-help book, where that is the case.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join