It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Well said.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yes indeed. But I don't see Trump being a bully like Obama, Bush and Clinton were. I see him doing something to fix what they destructively and deviously planned for us all.

What do you think Trump did wrong? Your previous posts seemed to agree with him being a decent leader. I'm not saying he's perfect but come on, the guy's not God is he. He has a gargantuous mess to clean up after.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: Mikehawk

You're so Smug aren't you. How did Trudeau man handle Trump? lol Do tell.

la la land must be eastern canada. 'smug laughter'.

Please take note of the lack of sneak attack from behind...

Donald Trump's strange handshake style and how Justin Trudeau beat it

www.theguardian.com...

LOL I am not Canadian, didn't mean to trigger you bro.

My point was that even Canada's Prime Minister can beat the living piss out of Trump and the Trump Groupies are on here acting as if Trump is the Muhamad Ali of world leaders lmao!

edit on 26-5-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: introvert

Yes. You're wrong.

Considering that I have only provided my opinion on the matter, I guess we can conclude we have a difference of opinions.

I'm honest enough to admit that I can be a dick at times, but have enough wisdom to know the time and place.

Trump...seems to be just a dick.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes true, thank you.

And I admit I can be a dick too, even though i'm not one.

Thanks for being honest, I admire that.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

He literally grabbed and pushed a leader of a small country, just so he could be in the front row. Like I get it. Trump is a unique type of person. He's old fashioned. But, if you wanted to be in the front row you should have just politely tap the guy on the back, said "excuse me" and pass. That's how I would do it. And I don't understand why some people on ATS are so hyped up about what Trump did. It does not change anything. It doesn't show that America comes first. It will just undermine Trump even more, as the mainstream media and a large population of our world are just waiting for another thing to make fun of Trump.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I didnt see that as Trudeau man handling Trump at all. I saw it as two grown men embracing vibrantly in agreement. No weakness there.

Did I miss something?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I could care less what other leaders or countries think about the USA. They don't care what the USA thinks about them. I'm not saying burn every ally but it's time to focus on ourselves after years and years of worrying about everyone else.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Trump pushed Trudeau? I didnt catch that. I do remember watching something online however where Trudeau grabbed a woman violently during parliament. Why don't we discuss that one. Note:Trump isn't a Woman, and neither is Trudeau.

edit: What small country are you referring to exactly?
edit on 26-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I could care less what other leaders or countries think about the USA. They don't care what the USA thinks about them. I'm not saying burn every ally but it's time to focus on ourselves after years and years of worrying about everyone else.

I completely agree. The problem is that we should not change the focus to ourselves and be disrespectful to those we still have to work with in the process.

It's a "cut off your nose to spite your face" situation.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Did I miss something?

Yes, first off you didn't click the link provided.

Now let me explain...

Trump was "notorious" for catching people off guard with his handshake, you must research this I honestly thought it was common knowledge among the Trump groupies. They were bragging about how he manhandles people with his handshake, I think the worse one was the Japanese president.

Trudeau came prepared and Trump tried to pull but Trudeau was a tree trunk compared to Trump. Trump pulled and pulled but to no avail.

Watch the video again, it was like he was pulling on a brick wall.

Fake news!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-5-2017 by Mikehawk because: won't let me embed

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hahahahahah the guy is a egotistical saggy old testicle

if anything that shows how weak he is as a man !

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes I watched it. I just didnt catch what you apparently did.

I admit, I'm not familiar with trumps hand shakes however I am familiar with a good strong grrr type shakes. The type you see strong men use when they shake hands.

The Japanese are more laid back than even the Canadians are, so it's to be expected they aren't as into the big Western Handshakes like we are here, for obvious reasons.

Both stood their ground. I'm just wondering what your point is? Do youhave aproblem with strong men shaking hands like strong men always have? We're not all Liberal ,for lack of a better word, pansies, when shaking hands particularily with neighbors who have the same basic ideals. Am I conveying this right? Do you understand what i'm trying to say?

Should everyone stop being who they are in case they offend someone?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Should everyone stop being who they are in case they offend someone?

Please quote where I said anything of the sort. You are just making # up now.

Now that you mention it, a world leader should have class. I won't just pick on Trump though, all these scumbags are fake. Trump is just playing his role in the theatrics, don't fall for the hype and believe you got a rogue president in the WH, he's bought and paid for...Jared Kushner was carefully placed by the Israeli lobbyists but that is a whole other thread.

Trump can act how ever he wants but we are going to make fun of him just like we make fun of everyone else on the world stage.

Trump vs Merkel you ask?

My money is on Merkel.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised the animation doesn't have the Village People's Macho Man playing in it. That would fit in nicely.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
To half the audience...

For half of you Trump is #NotMyPresident... so,

He doesn't rep you anyway, so perhaps you need to get over a 5 second gif. Good grief. You didn't take him seriously during the election, and you don't take him serious now, so,

Yet, for not liking Trump half of you are on every thread about Trump bitching about Trump. It doesn't seem to be a valuable use of time. You're no different than the people bitching about chosen speakers at certain venues... if you don't like something/someone... perhaps just don't go see it/them... and,

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm not actually. I don't make things up sorry. I do however ask questions and that was one of them. If you can't answer it, no biggie.

Merkel Seriously?

I'd much rather see Putin vs Merkel. All he'd have dot do is hold up dog and she'd belt it out of there like a bat out of hell. She hates dogs. She also hates white people.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Im not American but he is an idiot !

Anyone who reps a country shouldnt be shoving foreign diplomats around because he thinks its the lunch queue or he is missing something

he thinks he is the most important person and is so egotistical its laughable , although I shouldnt laugh
its not nice to laugh at the misfortunes of others , there is no helping the man , stuck in his ways

If anything he is just making "yall" look bad

he is he kind of person that no one wants to hang around with in the pub
loud mouth , brags about himself and how important he is , constantly speaking about his achievements and talking down to others , the man is trapped in his own ego .

As the leader of the free world he is a total dickhead

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Those aren't just memes

And you forgot the first rule of gif memes

THERE ARE NO RULES!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>