It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why I don't like Trump in one simple gif. But still he can be the leader the world needs ... at the moment.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Why I don't like Trump in one simple gif. But still he can be the leader the world needs ... at the moment.

It's hard to actually like Trump, but you are right.. his approach has been needed for some time.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Invalid point, as the argument is about what they are spending on defence, not some club.

Nice try, but Trump is phrasing it in such a way that it sounds like he thinks NATO members owe him money.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What i see as an european is that in this side of the planet the powers that be give ZERO respect for Mr.Trump, most likely they have demonstrated their disrespect for him in a way or another. Surely they knew DT was behind them and did they care that POTUS was there, did they give him a way? NO an NO

If Obama would have been in DT place, these jackA$$es would have licked the floor clean and shiny before him and expression in their face would have been in sugar overload.

I believe DT have had enough of these clowns and can´t blaime him

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

For a self proclaimed journalist, it seems you are as dishonest as the majority of them.

He clearly stated that the nations must pay their obligations. Nowhere did he mention that NATO members owe him any way whatsoever.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Invalid point, as the argument is about what they are spending on defence, not some club.

Nice try, but Trump is phrasing it in such a way that it sounds like he thinks NATO members owe him money.

Another invalid point. Your musings on what is 'sounds' like Trump 'thinks' are irrelevant.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Since you are not a native speaker, I can understand why you do not understand the difference between "pay" and "spend." NATO members agreed to spend a certain percentage of GDP. They don't have to pay it to anyone. UKTruth understands the difference but is just playing the fool. (My turn to be pedantic.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Another invalid point. Your musings on what is 'sounds' like Trump 'thinks' are irrelevant.

Point taken. Trump does not think when he speaks.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump is a parody of himself......... I like him just because hes not the same as all he rest, still to be determined whether that is a bad/good thing however!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Nice!
Trump is the Man!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Nice!
Trump is the Man!

Just like Jesus elbowed the disciples out of his way at the Last Supper.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Trump does not think when he speaks.

Have you asked yourself that question?

edit on 26-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Whats funny is a few threads and post's have shown that Melania Trump looks bullied and the outrage that follows. But its alright if Trump pushes a little country like Montenegro aside -

like Jimmy Carter and Hollywood made a show over whitewashing the strength of the United States when in the presence of lesser nations' leadership. It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

Every empire has its day in the sun. Whilst you're enjoying a momentary smile remember when it all goes south the clowns in that gif will still be eating well. Can you say the same about the fate of the simple common man?

edit on 26-5-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Yes Sir, Jesus Is/was The Man! And he liked Wine!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I disagree. She could look bullied for many reasons, I think the media is narrow minded.

edit on 26-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Perfect way to get all of ATS's hyperventilating, basement dwelling liberals in one spot so as to identify them all. Brilliant tactic. Lot of internet tough guys too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They were running towards the "all u can eat bar"

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I disagree. She could look bullied for many reasons. I don't think she's being bullied. I think the media is narrow minded.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Point taken. Trump does not think when he speaks.

Like I said, your imaginings of what another person is thinking are irrelevant.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I understand it quite well, maybe I just wasn't clear enough.

You said how it sounds as Trump believes NATO members owe him money. I just pointed out what Trump really said; every NATO member agreed they would spend certain amount of money on their military and defense, and Trump is referring to that.

I am more concerned of this literal pushing around of leaders of other countries; it's a dick move, and certainly not the right way to show your dominance and power that you have over others. I fear if Trump continues acting like this on the international stage, it will certainly jeopardize friendships that the US has with other countries.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join