It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He doesn't figure into this thread and I don't care enough about him to have an opinion on his international engagements.
edit on 26-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: buster2010
Great America elects a person that acts like a primate and people are happy about it. Small wonder why America is going to hell.

All humans are primates, genius.

True then around 40 to 50 million years ago a thing called evolution kicked in and raised most of the humans above the level of the animal. Now we are just waiting for evolution kick in again for the rest of them.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
And the Beta males cringe at the thought of all this.....

Have to laugh at the alpha fails on this site applauding it

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: paxnatus

That is exactly the type of man most women find very attractive!! Strong leader, gentle and intelligent....

I think the Croatian leader agrees with you

Well, I reckon she is thinking to herself....

If I get down on my knees now.....maybe he will show me his Howdy Doody!!.

There's an Alpha male for ya.....and he drives a Muscle Car or 2 or 3!!.....Just like Dom....the "Brotherhood of Muscle".

Me too

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Do they also curtsy?

Alpha don't care, beta male looks at all that crap... Trump gets off the plane the King met him at HIS plane eye to eye and it was done. If Trump stoops for a frail man trying to put their highest honor around his neck that is what he needed to do...end of story. Something I don't think you can understand... sorry beta...

If anything your the master beta here sunshine

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Or he said "I'm so special I can wack it and not get hairy palms, see?"

And she is thinking "What a dork"
edit on 26-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I'm not talking about them I'm talking about your skewed view of what happened and how you are also looking at this crap so by your logic it must also make you a beta, or your theory is BS.

They did hold hands so that was sweet:

Call me a beta, ok hehe whatever...Beta is not bad, betas follow, alphas lead plain and simple. It is not about being a badass it is about leading and letting everyone know YOU are the one leading.

Alphas do not need to be some Neanderthal muscle headed ass. In my 28 years in the military I worked with a lot of spec forces and many were smaller meet look men that could kill you in a heart beat. Empathy is not lacking in the alpha male, it is a strength.

Geez people are some narrow minded...lol

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

He doesn't figure into this thread and I don't care enough about him to have an opinion on his international engagements.

It is just a distinction, that is all...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You used it derogatorily in your past few posts.

Your insistence that he did something he actually did not is all I'm stressing.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
If anything your the master beta here sunshine

Great, lol you know nothing about my life and I know nothing about yours... One thing that is obvious is you know little about what makes an alpha male or female, you feel threaten I understand...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

But you asked me what I thought and I simply said I hadn't.

Posters in this thread that you alluded to being alphas probably looked at that crap.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You used it derogatorily in your past few posts.

Your insistence that he did something he actually did not is all I'm stressing.

The only thing derogatory about it is if you throw a beta in the pit of alphas they will not fair well. We all have rolls in life, right. I just want people to reach their maximum potential in their life's roll. They set that roll, I don't. Obama was a educator, "community organizer" whatever the hell that is and a wet behind the ears senator before he took on the leadership of our country.

As example a professor of business is most likely a beta, a CEO is most likely an alpha...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You have not done a very good job of showing that there is any substance to the whole alpha male theory.

You are free to keep on believing it if you like.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

But you asked me what I thought and I simply said I hadn't.

Posters in this thread that you alluded to being alphas probably looked at that crap.

We are having a friendly debate my friend, that is all. My point is neither an alpha or beta is good or bad. The only bad part is when an alpha is in a beta roll or a beta is in an alpha roll. IMHO Obama is a beta thrust into an Alpha roll, he was never comfortable with that roll since he keep throwing his beta personality into it and people, the world, expected him to be an alpha. Trump is a pure alpha and the world instantly realizes that...once again not a good or bad thing...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You gave definitions of what makes someone one or the other and then misapplied them.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You have not done a very good job of showing that there is any substance to the whole alpha male theory.

You are free to keep on believing it if you like.

Humans are a pack animal plain and simple. Look at the roll of an alpha male or female in gorillas, chimps, dogs etc..other pack animals and you will start to understand. Why does one person follow their whole lives an another one leads?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You gave definitions of what makes someone one or the other and then misapplied them.

I'm not sure what you are looking for here... Lets just see how the world reacts to Trump compared to Obama...OK?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Says as much about you as it does about his Administration.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I don't think it translates well into the complex structure of modern human society.

Sure there are people who have leadership qualities and we can even call them alphas but it isn't like one human leads while the rest just follow. It is not the same dynamic as in the animal kingdom.

I'm sure if it was applicable many people in positions of power would be displaced by younger stronger humans.

All that aside, what Trump did in that gif is give the representative of the newly accepted nation member into NATO a congratulatory slap on the back and stood around with his peers.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is so awesome,

The God Emperor shoved some gutless little nobody aside and every weak little cuck on the net has to cry about how 'mean' he is.

Hopefully he makes a habit of this, his support is only growing.

Just like the Republican senator who just punched some gutless wee wimp over and he STILL WON HIS ELECTION!!!!!!

HA ha ha ha ha ha, right wing Trumps all others, EVERY TIME!!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join