It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

What country are you in? Obviously you struggle with reading body language but have no problem buying into the hearsay provided 24/7 by US media which by this time has reached international broadcasting!!

******IMPORTANT******* THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION INTO PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW OR IN THE PAST*********NO EVIDENCE NO MEMO NO INVESTIGATION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! NONE!! ZERO!! PRESIDENT TRUMP IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR ANYTHING!!

Just to be clear!! so please stop believing and spreading lies about the President of MY country!! it hurts all of us!!

Thanks

Paxx

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

That is exactly the type of man most women find very attractive!! Strong leader, gentle and intelligent....It takes those things to be leader and all "ALPHA'S ARE LEADERS!!

just sayin......and men who are secure with themselves do NOT feel threatened!!

Pax

edit on 5/25/2017 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ah, the convenient attempt to appeal to the religious side my party embraces, ya? Sorry, years of being hammered with separation of church and state have taken a toll on the efficacy of that argument, baby. We're talking world leaders, not Sunday school teachers here... if the 10 commandments have no place in our courts and the Lord's Prayer have no place in our schools, then the Beattitudes have no place in the expectations placed on the Oval Office.

Well then congratulations, baby, you've done it! You've utterly removed moral character from the Presidency ENTIRELY. An amazing accomplishment that the humanists could never have done!!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There's so much tiny peen swinging going on in here, I can't help but point and laugh.
I certainly don't have to duck.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Gross.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
And the Beta males cringe at the thought of all this.....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
And the Beta males cringe at the thought of all this.....

Actually, wouldn't the Beta males be sucking up?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Betas suck up to pseudo alphas, so yes. They stay clear of true alphas that expose them with a look.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If Trump had of pulled that Bull Sh!t in the Bars I frequent; he would have woken up in the ER spitting out teeth.

Sure, sure.

What do you mean? Isn't Sons of Anarchy real over there? Everyone is an uber biker that will beat your face off and smoke a ciggy after.

I've seen it on the internet. Never mess with southerners. lol even if they only have 1 and a half feet on their legs.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That post was pretty lame.

It has nothing to do with the topic.
Lame? my post is lame? The leading candidate of the DNC for President of the United States of America commits perjury, treason, passes along classified information, orchestrates a coup in Libya to get her greedy filthy paws on Qaddafi's Gold! AND Is behind the cover up in Benghazi causing the death of 4 US SF soldiers and Ambassador Stevens but a post taken out of context mocking the President carries more weight IS NOT LAME??

This is the reason America is experiencing the rampant rise of the snowflakes and cry babies ....they have NO CLUE how to discern, what is important and what is not..... because people like you have taught them NOTHING about what really matters....integrity, honesty, compassion, morals, accountability, forgiveness, tolerance, etc. That is not Lame my friend, that is FECKLESS AND REPULSIVE!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Man-Spreading Level = EPIC.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Did you miss November 8th 2016? Hillary lost. Why are you guys still crying about her?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
they have NO CLUE how to discern, what is important and what is not..... because people like you have taught them NOTHING about what really matters....

I never said it wasn't important. I said it was lame of you to bring it up in this thread because it was.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

There may not be an actual SoA but Motorcycle clubs do exist and are the largest suppliers of the black market in the US.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No. Trump is literally Nelson. Juvenile, stupid, and a bully that cries and whines because no one likes him.

Juvenile? He's an old man. Stupid? There is no such thing as a stupid billionaire. Bully? Says the one calling people names. He is not literally Nelson from the Simpsons. He is literally the leader of the free world, a billionaire, and a man with intentions better than anyone screaming and pointing at him.

The only juvenile and stupid bullies I see are the ones who cannot bare but to hang on to this man's nuts in order to make names for themselves, or to pass of their petty and valid feelings as matters for everyone's but their own concerns.

You guys are Nelson, figuratively of course.

Les Mis... Based AF!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Such an entitled brat.

Manners cost nothing.

Montenegro is still waiting upon Spain's approval for NATO induction. You want to talk about grandstanding. Why was a diplomat from Montenegro even there? At the dedication to the new NATO headquarters.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No. Trump is literally Nelson. Juvenile, stupid, and a bully that cries and whines because no one likes him.

Juvenile? He's an old man. Stupid? There is no such thing as a stupid billionaire. Bully? Says the one calling people names. He is not literally Nelson from the Simpsons. He is literally the leader of the free world, a billionaire, and a man with intentions better than anyone screaming and pointing at him.

The only juvenile and stupid bullies I see are the ones who cannot bare but to hang on to this man's nuts in order to make names for themselves, or to pass of their petty and valid feelings as matters for everyone's but their own concerns.

You guys are Nelson, figuratively of course.

Les Mis... Based AF!

Based as literal.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Why was a diplomat from Montenegro even there? At the dedication to the new NATO headquarters.

I've read that the formal acceptance was to be announced at the meeting.

So Trump went up and congratulated the PM with a little hug and chit chatted with the NATO bigwigs. I have to ask again, what is all the chest pounding about?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

If Trump had of pulled that Bull Sh!t in the Bars I frequent; he would have woken up in the ER spitting out teeth.

Ewww, you still go to bars?

Yep, I play bass/6 stg. in a Biker bar.. ...The Bandidos think Trump is a sissy.

Outlaw bikers think Trump is a sissy?

Oh noes... Bandidos are girls with beards.

Try asking the mongrel mob, or the club deros.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I have to ask again, what is all the chest pounding about?

Maybe Montenegro's Prime Minister was trying to associate with people above his level of importance that Trump needed to speak to and Trump thought this was arrogance.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join