It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius, The Blue Lodge, Archangel Michael, The Blue Flame of Service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I want to introduce myself so that my qualities and abilities can be known in order to hopefully be of Service, somehow. Like everyone, I'm a light-being of a certain frequency/color that makes up The Whole/Universe (White Light). I'm a Blue Being connected to a group of Blue Beings (Probably called by many names: Sirius, The Blue Ray, The Blue Lodge, The Legion of Archangel Michael). We radiate Peace, Wisdom, Belonging, and Trust from The Will to Give and be of Service. This may all seem like a good thing but we may seem quiet, distant, sad or lonely while incarnated in this world (human), or even too logical, unemotional, serious, gullible (from having a Trusting nature/Faith), non-playful, very alien or robotic; because we live by an Order of Service (If you do research on The 7 Rays, The Blue Ray represents Divine Will, Faith, and Archangel Michael). I had to Awaken to my nature and remember why I am the way I am, and even lost some friends who were of a different frequency, but I remembered my mission to assist in the Awakening/Ascension by living through the Logic of Love (Giving/Service) in order to help uplift the energy and inspire Acts of Kindness in humanity. If you are drawn to me, I'm happy to be a friend and to give advice and information that I've learned whenever you're feeling down. May The Flame of Love, always shine forth from within you and Warm and Light the world 💙

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lighting brain farts in the darkness

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Where do you come up with these lights? What color light am I? How do you know you are blue? Sound more red or purple to me by your post

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are you a police officer?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was named after Michael. Though most of my life now I don't feel like I own up to the honor my Dad knew he would bestow upon me.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The dim light in certain places in hell are blue.

Lucifer is known to be seen in both white and blue lighting.

In the occult world blue lighting is demonic.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Are you really this bored?

Nobody who was what you claim to be would waste time here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Negativity abounds here on this forum it seems.

OP may I suggest approaching this subject a little bit more low key (at least at first).

I understand where you are coming from and know of what you speak but unfortunately others do not.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Grandiosity abounds.

Is more like it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

And touchiness perhaps.

(just funnin')

But! then again could be both or neither?
Ahhh I dunno...

edit on 25-5-2017 by grubblesnert because: just saying.... what? nothing really

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi lightofgratitude, nice to meet you.

Sometimes life gets one down.Lack of material goods or services for example can be a hindrance when reaching for higher vibration.

Many goods become waste and in the west disease of overconsumption mirror disease of poverty in the east.Have the blue beings encountered these challenges elsewhere?

Are there any ideas or tips that come to mind for encouraging sharing and barter on a larger scale?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude Go to Hell, man.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Love abounds.

Greed creates poverty. When people consume too much then there's not enough for others.

Generosity is it's opposite.

Greed is materialism.
Generosity is spirituality.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"Wats up, guys...o wait, me Gabriel, Mars, the Red Corner, Angel of Death we bring you peace an mercy through death immaculately large yet flat chested bossom."

edit on 6-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but to open your introduction by telling us how awesome & skilled you are, to then fluff about a lot of nonsense (New Age Nonsense, NAN for short) - your post barely qualifies as being written in the English language - we can probably apply for linguistic status for NAN, making it a language in itself! Being absolutely & brutally honest with you, you are in fact absolutely, 100% deluded, and you will literally need psychological help to come down from your self-induced dopamine trip, if you ever hope to function as a rational, thinking being ever again. Seriously, get some help - I'm amazed if you can manage a trip to the grocery store with that NAN-infected inflective. Godspeed, and do it right.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Michael? met him in the Land of Nod, a couple thousands years back.

be careful whom you serve, that's all i'll say.
edit on 18/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

top topics

join