It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all a bunch of idiots!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They should consider themselves lucky to be able to attend!!

*shakes fist in fury*

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I really didn't want to go there but screw it. I'm in that type of mood. I'm 34, had plenty of women. If I were 48 with enough money I could get 21+ year olds by the eyelash. I've studied them. They all want to be provided for. Therefore, money > looks when it comes to a male. Few understand that. The dumber ones try to bulk up to look extra good so they can get some play but they never stay with any of them. I'm an expert in this field. If you've got something real to offer? Watch out! You might as well take a plane to Asia and snatch up one of those chicks. I'm on a dating app and even though I don't post, I get daily views from women in Asia. Why is that? Do they have some system to find us? It's weird man, really weird. Plus, most of the womens posts are always.. who can do me a favor? who can get me this? who can do that? Yeah man, it's like that. Alpha are providers and betas try to look tough and act aggressive.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The UFC is full of tattooed meatheads. How many of them have successful relationships? Um.. they took too many hits to the head trying to fight each other for millions of dollars. Beta fish.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Nyiah

They should consider themselves lucky to be able to attend!!

*shakes fist in fury*

I know, right! They're lucky to be allowed up off their knees for a few hours

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Don't let it make you a womens rights activist though. You haz to understand why they are the way they are and act accordingly. Ugh.. I took too many red pills. Maybe that MGTOW back in the day got to me. You can't trust them either. I know a moderator on MGTOW that told me he's been doing speed and heroin.

I stopped subscribing to it, but.. *speechless*

I'll be quiet now and attend to more important matters.

edit on 5/26/2017 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is just pathetic.

The men's rights people are getting as annoying as all the other groups.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I was talking to a coworker about this last night. It's going to end up being like this:

If anyone complains they're transphobic, right? Right?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Obviously did not mean it like that..
The comment is directed to the guys mentioned that seem to have a problem with it and feel excluded or slighted.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Talk about SJWs trying to turn a non issue into an issue. These little man babies are the very definition of SJW and fake outrage and people needing safe rooms and being triggered by a couple of movie showings in one little venue. When there are probably dozens of theatres showing this movie within a 10 mile radius.

I strongly dislike men's rights advocates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join