It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Deep State Resistance Needs to Stop Wiretapping Trumps Phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Pentagon Can't Believe Trump Told Another President About Nuclear Subs Near North Korea

For starters the title should read: Pentagon can't believe More Phone Calls have been Leaked.

But I guess that won't get Clicked on. But wait for it:

A US official who had previously seen a version of the transcript confirmed

some Pentagon officials privately explained

According to the transcript, released Wednesday, Trump called Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte April 29, in part to discuss the rising threat from North Korea. During that call, while discussing ways to mitigate North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s nuclear ambitions, Trump said: “We have two submarines — the best in the world. We have two nuclear submarines — not that we want to use them at all. I’ve never seen anything like they are but we don’t have to use this, but [Kim] could be crazy, so we will see what happens.”

Im confused as to where the Outrage is. 2 World Leaders discussing Sensitive Military Operations? Last time I check the Philippines is still a US Ally and If I were the Philippines President I sure as Hell would like to know if Nuclear Subs were close by. Especially considering the Philippines is within Nucking Range of the North.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Not one, not two......

three officials told BuzzFeed

and the "Transcript" ..... Contributed by: SooHee Cho, The Intercept

"got cooties"

edit on May-25-2017 by xuenchen because: attack of the craw-coils

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This is pathetic. Much of the public is also foaming at the mouth of any negative Trump news so the stories will keep on coming.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You realize that either one or both parties probably made a transcript of the conversation, right? It doesn't take a wiretap to figure that one out.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

You realize that either one or both parties probably made a transcript of the conversation, right? It doesn't take a wiretap to figure that one out.

Ya Im aware of that. The outrage should be focused at the Leakers conducting Espionage

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Damn Trump!

The North Koreans would never have guessed there were subs in the area...unless they read the many news articles about the subs in the area that were published days before this alleged phone conversation took place.

USS Michigan nuclear sub heads to South Korea
archive.is...

The One U.S. Submarine That Could Completely Destroy North Korea
nationalinterest.org...

USS Michigan Nuclear Submarine Headed to South Korea, U.S. Defense Official Says
ktla.com...

edit on 25-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Agreed. And many dont realize all the former Presidents get Security briefings....but they should know to shut up about certain things.....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Seems to me the only traitors are the ones releasing this publicly.

top topics

join