It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I don't think the left will be happy until we have weekly terrorist attacks like Europe.

Then it will be blame Bush .. er .. I guess blame Trump now.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
They are really barring the ban because it's just stupid. I can only chuckle at you folks who are now worried that an attack is imminent on U.S. soil because the ban isn't in full effect. How ludicrous. I am all sort vetting out new residents, but his brash, immediate, all-encompassing ban was put into place with 0 critical thinking. It was horribly constructed on the first go, and badly constructed on the re-try.

Very similar to the horrible attempt to remove Obamacare. How about instead of just flinging poo at the wall and hope something sticks, so he can claim quick victories, Trump actually spends some time devising a well-made vetting out program. Blanket bans was such a crude, ham-fisted attempt to gain glory by stopping all the ironically non-existent terror attacks on our own soil.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
But if we are now using past comments to dictate future actions thats totally unfair and you ar ebeing tried for things in th epast that have no relevancy. Its like holding you to a third strike for littering 20 yrs prior.

This is pure lunacy. No relevancy? He said this on the campaign trail. He campaigned on the message of banning muslims from the country. Then he turns around and bans a few primarily muslim countries from entering the US AND speaks to a group of Christian and tells them he is going to prioritize Christians AND leaves his banning message on his campaign website well into his Presidency and you are going to tell me all of this has no relevancy. LOL!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join