It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK May Stop Sharing Intel w/ US Due to Leaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: buster2010

So you agree they are stooping even lower to sabotage him because of "bad stuff" ?

No one has to sabotage Trump because the man is a walking clusterduck. He does nothing but screw up all the time so to try and blame others for his words or actions is laughable.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The law doesn't pose a problem in killing terrorists in the UK. Ask the IRA.

We could have picked this terrorist up and sent him packing back to Libya. We chose not to for some reason. The Intelligence community probably prioritised wrongly in this case, and took their eye off the ball, with horrible consequences.

However, the political failure is that they had to prioritise at all, a situation driven by funding cuts.

Now let's explain the need for fiscal control to a blown up little kids Mum and Dad. Better still, still let's make an interesting noise elsewhere, and explain nothing.

Uncivilised exists on many levels.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that as our allies are stating they are concerned about sharing intelligence with the US.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Our news has turned ito the crazy ex who punches herself in the face and calls the cops.

Sweet, good times ahead

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: sausage fingers.sp correction

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wish I knew if we receive much of value from UK Intel. Of course we'll never know.. It's classified.

Oh, it's classified?

Don't worry. Some anonymous source will leak it to the NYT as soon as they can.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

For the last decade under Conservative rule in the U.K. we've seen not only very drastic cuts to Policing, but also an inept use of intelligence when it comes to combatting terror...

It's a miracle there haven't been more attacks, in all honesty.

An Imam warned the intelligence services about this maniac 5 weeks ago and nothing was done.

For reasons...

But "all look over here" says Theresa May (Prime Minister), "leaks are the problem"...
It's a f*cking joke.

Riiiight, because absolutely no one ever would get upset at all if they had picked this guy *before* there was some kind of tangible cause ... because it's not politically correct.

As we all know, Islam is the religion of peace and picking up Muslims because someone thinks they're doing something suspicious is a good way to get branded an Islamophobe.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nice job Deep State and anti-Trumpers. You would see this country go down in flames as long as you can try and pin it on Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Keep telling yourself that as our allies are stating they are concerned about sharing intelligence with the US.

Leaks like the one I referenced in the OP are why our allies are concerned. Don't kid yourself.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

People who know more than I do about it seem to think so.
Why the # can't he keep his big mouth shut?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
As of right now, the only intel they aren't sharing is related to the Manchester bombing, because of the leaks that occurred. They haven't said anything that I've seen about other intel.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
I think that it would be ridiculous if the UK quit sharing intel with the US. The UK government would be the one losing on that deal, as the negative effects would definitely land mostly on them.

Plus, I'm sure that the NSA is already listening to most of the their executive-level government officials anyhow, so there's that.

I think you vastly underestimate UK intelligence.

UK intelligence and diplomatic influence is some of the best in the world.
We wrote the book on modern spying and diplomacy.

The USA is just dumb musle.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
As of right now, the only intel they aren't sharing is related to the Manchester bombing, because of the leaks that occurred. They haven't said anything that I've seen about other intel.

Head of MI5 called Queen after the explosion and Queen asked where the bomb went off before he could tell her that it was Manchester .

Bomb was prepared in Nato HQ in Northwood and Queen is being pushed to display solidarity with Trump ; wait for next announcement from the Lords concerning Trump .

We'll know it than.

When Jesuits hits Protestans looks to the East.
edit on 25-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

And you have more than just your word, right?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

And you have more than just your word, right?

Yes , I ihave a direct line to Buckingham Palace spy ; so sorry I can't disclose the name of an active agent.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

That's what I thought.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's what I thought.

That's what I thought you'd say too !

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah now that you point it out, I realize I should have been more specific with the thread title. I haven't seen any source claim they were cutting off all intel sharing either. Unfortunately I can't change it at this point. Either way, the main point was how this particular leak actually did piss an ally off, as opposed to the innuendo that's been being pushed about the Russia meeting that never panned out.
edit on 25 5 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Lol this has got to be one of the funniest BS lies the MSM has come up with!!

The 5 eyes give no F**** about the MSM, they are the MSMS, gotta love a good spin story for the masses!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hell, our own intelligence community has decided it is going to limit what intel it shares with Trump. Their president. And they are even telling our allies not to share intel:

www.newsweek.com...

Nobody trusts Trump. Not even our own intel people. He simply can't be trusted with any sensitive information.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join