It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plato's Cave is real according to Einstein, Feynman and others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thats how I think. There is no time and it makes me soooo lazy unbelieveable

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Plato likened our view of the world to that of an ancient forebear watching shadows meander across a dimly lit cave wall. He imagined our perceptions to be but a faint inkling of a far richer reality that flickers beyond reach. Two millennia later, Plato’s cave may be more than a metaphor. To turn his suggestion on its head, reality—not its mere shadow—may take place on a distant boundary surface, while everything we witness in the three common spatial dimensions is a projection of that faraway unfolding. Reality, that is, may be akin to a hologram. Or, really, a holographic movie.

discovermagazine.com...

Everything that appears is just a movie - that includes everything! But what about the witness? The witness does not appear - has the seer ever been seen? Has the hearer ever been heard?
I would say that 'true' reality never changes and is constant.
Prior to any image appearing there has to be a 'surface' for them to appear on - like the cave wall. If there were no cave wall then the image/movie could never appear.
The image/movie takes the attention but what is knowing (aware) that there is a movie at all?

edit on 27-5-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join