It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Story of Abduction: The Mojave Desert Incident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I'm extremely skeptical about everything but if there is truth to manipulation of fetuses and dna, well I don't know where all this, "I hope the aliens save us" rubbish comes from, because, I have 2 autistic children, and the younger one is severely affected. If entities are responsible for that, there isn't an ounce of compassion running through them. I personally don't need that kind of saving.
Everyday is a battle. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
When is this help coming??
I have been hearing this for years and all it seems to be is just repetitive lip service from humans.

Some people seem to be under the impression that aliens can't lie.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: sled735

I'm extremely skeptical about everything but if there is truth to manipulation of fetuses and dna, well I don't know where all this, "I hope the aliens save us" rubbish comes from, because, I have 2 autistic children, and the younger one is severely affected. If entities are responsible for that, there isn't an ounce of compassion running through them. I personally don't need that kind of saving.
Everyday is a battle. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I think you have our government to thank for the problems our children face these days, but I won't get into that because it's a whole different topic.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
When is this help coming??
I have been hearing this for years and all it seems to be is just repetitive lip service from humans.

Some people seem to be under the impression that aliens can't lie.

The bad ones do. Yep!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've followed this story for a while now.

For some reason it really gives me the creeps. I believe that they're telling their truth.

Whether it was a mil-ab production or they were attacked/abducted by something not from this world idk.

Either way I think something definitely happened to these folks that night. Not sure why it kinda hits me in the gut when I listen/read about it, but it does.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

If you've read the book you would know it certainly isn't mil-ab.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join