It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Story of Abduction: The Mojave Desert Incident

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Make a thread on it, Please?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
a reply to: sled735

The book contains information that is not in the interviews which is consistent with my own experience.
I believe this to be a real case.

Wow! Thanks for replying.

Yes, do a thread, or post it here. We all want to hear it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I would definitely recommend people read the book, it is much more in depth and covers what happened in their lives after the experience.

Maybe it was just me but I never got the feeling these entities were here to necessarily help us, it felt more like they were here to take something from us or observe us.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

I would definitely recommend people read the book, it is much more in depth and covers what happened in their lives after the experience.

Maybe it was just me but I never got the feeling these entities were here to necessarily help us, it felt more like they were here to take something from us or observe us.

Yes, I'm putting this book on my list.

Ron said the ETs in the ship were more like scientists. But, they did tell them some things about our universe, such as, there are five galaxies and ours is the closest to theirs, and the "ONE SUPREME" wants to unite the five galaxies, and wants us to live in harmony. (See the 26:30 mark in Ron's interview.)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this, I applaud your courage for posting on this topic. Gird yer loins....

I read the "Mojave Desert Incident" about a year ago and found it to be one of the more well written and credible books on the topic of UFO abductions.

Recommend reading Ardy Sixkiller Clarke's work on the subject. She's a professor at Montana State University. She wrote several books (Encounters with Sky People, etc.,) compiling first hand account of Native American's who have had abduction experiences.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

LOL, thanks. Well, I've been around ATS for several years, and if you notice my avatar, you'll see the fringe topics are my favorite, so I'm used to the flack.

Thanks for the book recommendations; I'll check them out.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Based on the range of encounters reported over the years (probably more than centuries), there are surely different beings with different agendas.
From what I've gathered, it really seems that there is a lot of subterfuge and manipulation of how the primary players want us to perceive them ...and that it is hard to tell the difference between the more "benevolent" ones from those seeking to exploit us.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

I agree you on this statement. There are definitely cases where the contactee, for some unknown reason, is actually sought out by these entities.

Then there are cases like the Mohave Incident, where it seems to be a case of someone in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lately the conspiracy side of me has been wondering what percentage of these cases have some "other" type of agenda going on with them that leans to more of a terrestrial interference.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote

Based on the range of encounters reported over the years (probably more than centuries), there are surely different beings with different agendas.
From what I've gathered, it really seems that there is a lot of subterfuge and manipulation of how the primary players want us to perceive them ...and that it is hard to tell the difference between the more "benevolent" ones from those seeking to exploit us.

I know your post wasn't directed to me, but I'd like to respond...

I watched a video (can't remember the title now) where a woman was talking about her friendly encounter with ETs. She said they came down in the ship while she was traveling on a secluded road at night, stopped in front of her car, and one stepped down and motioned her to come to them.
She said no, so the ET (it looked human) turned to walk back to the craft. She had the feeling that if they weren't going to force her, they must be okay, so she decided to go with them.

She said they let her drive the ship for a brief time, and told her important things about the universe. They never offered to harm her, or do any experiments on her. After some time, they took her back to her car.
Since that first encounter, she has been visited and gone with them many times. They were always friendly.

She said the way to tell if Beings are friendly is to tell them NO. If they start to leave, they are the "good guys", if they take you anyway, they may not be.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I don't have any detailed abduction experience to anywhere near the level of the Mojave incident, and I'm not sure I trust hypnosis to accurately recover lost memories, so I haven't gone down that path. I try to push my own experience to the back of my mind, and continue to try and make sense of it all.

I've had one entity in my room and let's just say, in my experience these entities are strongly linked to paranormal activity.

I've experienced a little bit of everything (over a 25 year period) but not consistent enough or frequent enough to understand exactly what it is we're dealing with.
Just when you think you understand it the phenomena changes.

I wouldn't call what I have experienced ET in nature, it's probably closer to Jacques Vallee's observation, and similar to what allegedly occured at Skinwalker Ranch.

I'm not discounting other people's experience/theories either I think there is certainly room for the possibility that we're dealing with multiple phenomena which is independent of each other.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I've experienced a little bit of everything (over a 25 year period) but not consistent enough or frequent enough to understand exactly what it is we're dealing with. Just when you think you understand it the phenomena changes.

Me too; all my life.
It seems to me that anyone who witnesses a UFO also has paranormal experiences. Whether this is due to only certain people being open-minded enough, or resonating/vibrating at a certain frequency, to 'attract' such things, I don't know, but the two seem to go hand in hand.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have talked with many Women regarding abduction experiences, including my own since childhood.

Specifically with Women with similar experiences....we pretty much all have had one strange thing happen to us.

What you may ask?

Our abductions stopped after we reached menopause. This has led me and some other Women to feel we have been part of some type of hybrid program. We all had multiple pregnancies that ended around the 3 month time frame.

Once we were no longer viable "breeders". We were left alone with strange feelings and memories.

Sorry to go so off track from your thread. OOPS forgot to mention, most of us are RH-NEG. Interesting huh?

Des

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I have talked with many Women regarding abduction experiences, including my own since childhood.

Specifically with Women with similar experiences....we pretty much all have had one strange thing happen to us.

What you may ask?

Our abductions stopped after we reached menopause. This has led me and some other Women to feel we have been part of some type of hybrid program. We all had multiple pregnancies that ended around the 3 month time frame.

Once we were no longer viable "breeders". We were left alone with strange feelings and memories.

Sorry to go so off track from your thread. OOPS forgot to mention, most of us are RH-NEG. Interesting huh?

Des

Exactly, you were part of an interbreeding program. The whole point is to build a human looking hybrid race, with infiltration purposes.

Sadly, we can't do anything to stop them and they have already started to infiltrate our world since some years now. I suspect this isn't going to end well for us, considering these hybrids can read and manipulate our minds.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

I think there may be a bit of both - terrestrial (perhaps some humans either copy-catting, or in collusion), as well as from elsewhere...and those elsewheres may be other planets, other timelines, other dimensions, other form of existing right here on terra firma....????

I do believe that factions within our government and other nations' governments know more than they reveal to the general public. And this is probably for all sorts of reasons, again, some more benevolent, some not so.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

... they did tell them some things about our universe, such as, there are five galaxies and ours is the closest to theirs ...

We know there seems to be more than 5 galaxies in the universe.

even what called the local group is larger.

"The Local Group is the galaxy group that includes the Milky Way. The Local Group comprises more than 54 galaxies, most of them dwarf galaxies. Its gravitational center is located somewhere between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy."

Maybe it's a reference to the 5 closest sharing some laws or features? Sounds BS-ey

Maybe their civilization is arts not sciences

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

What you may ask?

Des

Hmmm... strange you should say that. I had some wild experiences too. Thought I was pregnant one time, but never checked to make sure, I just felt I was. But... nothing ever happened.
I've seen UFOs all my life, and even interacted with one on my way to work one night.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

... they did tell them some things about our universe, such as, there are five galaxies and ours is the closest to theirs ...

We know there seems to be more than 5 galaxies in the universe.

even what called the local group is larger.

"The Local Group is the galaxy group that includes the Milky Way. The Local Group comprises more than 54 galaxies, most of them dwarf galaxies. Its gravitational center is located somewhere between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy."

Maybe it's a reference to the 5 closest sharing some laws or features? Sounds BS-ey

Maybe their civilization is arts not sciences

Yes, maybe the five galaxies are the only ones with life that are humanoid, and the Supreme One wants us all together.
Strength in numbers, and all that, you know?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I tend to think that info came out of one of the person's mind, based on their belief or knowledge.

If this were true, the universe is a major waste of space and resources and nature doesn't seem to work that way.

I haven't finished both videos so I don't know they saw the cave art before the encounter. Could be an important point.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I tend to think that info came out of one of the person's mind, based on their belief or knowledge.

If this were true, the universe is a major waste of space and resources and nature doesn't seem to work that way.

I haven't finished both videos so I don't know they saw the cave art before the encounter. Could be an important point.

I don't know if they saw it at all. Ron was the one who mentioned the cave art, and the lady's description fit it well, according to him. It was her first time to that place, so I'm sure she hadn't been in the cave yet. And, they both had the same experience and saw the same things/beings.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Hmmm... strange you should say that. I had some wild experiences too. Thought I was pregnant one time, but never checked to make sure, I just felt I was. But... nothing ever happened.
I've seen UFOs all my life, and even interacted with one on my way to work one night.

If you're a woman, and you get abducted by these beings, you were used as an early growing womb from time to time. There's no way out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join