It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Story of Abduction: The Mojave Desert Incident

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I did a search, but didn't see anything about this fascinating true story of abduction of the Hess's back in the late 1980s in the Mojave Desert.

I had not heard of this incident until I saw an interview with Ron Felber who was talking about his book regarding this abduction.
So, I got on You Tube and found some videos to share here.

This young couple had gone out into the desert for a relaxing weekend to get away, but what they encountered was a night of terror from "aliens" that came in a spaceship and abducted them. Experiments were done on both aboard the ship by creatures that looked like the Beings drawn on the cave walls in the desert over 600 years ago!

The first video shows the real people coming out for the first time to tell their story on Paranormal Witness t.v. after Ron Felber had written a book about it years earlier.

Ron Felber, author of the book, Mojave Incident, goes into more detail about the Hess's experience than what was shared on the t.v. show.
Well worth the time to watch.

I also watched another interview last night with Ron where he shared the message from the ETs that there are many more universes with life, and these ETs had been sent to help us. They believe in ONE Source that controls everything, (what some here call God), and we are all a part of "it".
Humans are regarded as very important because of our emotions. Most ETs don't have emotions, so that is one thing they come to study.

This is one of the most terrifying stories I've watched in a long time! Be sure to watch the interview with Ron to get the best coverage of what happened.

edit on 5/25/2017 by sled735 because: Correction on link

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

these ETs had been sent to help us.

When is this help coming??
I have been hearing this for years and all it seems to be is just repetitive lip service from humans.

Help with the economy...nil.
Help with the planet...nil.
Help us with world peace...nil.
Help us in dealing with warmongers....nil.

The next thing we hear all the time is that they are not allowed to interfere...isn't that like trying to stop a trainwreck while just sitting on the bench while watching it happen??

edit on 25-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

these ETs had been sent to help us.

I have been hearing this for years and all it seems to be is just repetitive lip service from humans.

Help with the economy...nil.
Help with the planet...nil.
Help us with world peace...nil.
Help us in dealing with warmongers....nil.

The next thing we hear all the time is that they are not allowed to interfere...isn't that like trying to stop a trainwreck while just sitting on the bench while watching it happen??

No, they aren't going to swoop in and get rid of the problems WE created. The way they can help is by telling us how we need to learn to get along and care about each other, stop destroying our planet, and how to raise our consciousness that has been dumbed down by the "Elite". They also help by upgrading our DNA.

It is up to us to clean up our own mess.
If you look around these days you will see a bunch of spoiled brats running around thinking their parents are supposed to take care of them their entire life because they have been handed everything on a platter, and offered them a "safe place" to keep them happy. They don't know how to do anything on their own because they have never been taught how to handle responsibility.

We, as a human race, have to take responsibility for what goes on here on Earth, or else we won't learn one of the lessons we need to grow so we can join the other races out there.

We have a choice, and we need to make it now. The path we choose will determine our destiny that is just around the corner, and I mean JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sled,

Thank you so much for this very interesting, and well presented thread.

Things like this, are the whole reason I was drawn to ATS in the first place, many years ago.

A breath of fresh air much needed on ATS these days.

Bright Blessings Sled.

Des

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Alien abductions are real and are all over the place. BUT, I would not pay any special attention to people coming forward that way. They could be manufacturing a story for a profit.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Alien abductions are real and are all over the place. BUT, I would not pay any special attention to people coming forward that way. They could be manufacturing a story for a profit.

If you watch the videos, you'll see this isn't the case. As a matter of fact, they didn't want to tell their story because of the ridicule that comes with it. He was afraid of loosing his job, and they didn't want to expose their children to the name-calling, etc.

I think it was Ron Felber that convinced them to come forward simply because the public needs to know what's going on that the government keeps from us.
They didn't make a public appearance on t.v. until decades after this incident.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bookmarked

Very interesting, Sled 735!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Sled,

Thank you so much for this very interesting, and well presented thread.

Things like this, are the whole reason I was drawn to ATS in the first place, many years ago.

A breath of fresh air much needed on ATS these days.

Bright Blessings Sled.

Des

Thank you DestinyOne. This is my second thread after taking some time away. I was just posting a reply every now and then. I had to take a break from some of the trolls here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Exactly....I have had my own sighting but I still don't give any credit to what humans say about it.

Examples.
They are here to help.
They will raise our conscienceness and help our DNA.
They can't interfere.

Be careful what humans say and write.
We all know the saying....if you say something often enough,people will believe it to be true.
Its just words coming from a human being selling stuff.

The amount of whack jobs who write books with their new age opinions and philosophies are like grains of sand on a beach.

I could say a whole whack of things...it will become the truth(even though it isn't) after I say it and say it over and over again.

THAT is the problem with ufology...don't believe everything you read(even though we want to) is my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Exactly....I have had my own sighting but I still don't give any credit to what humans say about it.

Examples.
They are here to help.
They will raise our conscienceness and help our DNA.
They can't interfere.

Be careful what humans say and write.
We all know the saying....if you say something often enough,people will believe it to be true.
Its just words coming from a human being selling stuff.

The amount of whack jobs who write books with their new age opinions and philosophies are like grains of sand on a beach.

I could say a whole whack of things...it will become the truth(even though it isn't) after I say it and say it over and over again.

THAT is the problem with ufology...don't believe everything you read(even though we want to) is my opinion.

Well, I didn't post the story so you all could voice YOUR opinion of aliens.
The thread is about what the Hess's experienced in the Mojave desert. If you watch the videos and have a reply based on that, I'd be happy to hear it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well, I didn't post the story so you all could voice YOUR opinion of aliens

Whose opinions are you looking for than?
People who only agree with you??

I have delved deep enough in this subject that my opinion is just as valid as yours.

I focus on that bogus human statement(they are here to help) to discredit,as it needs to be done.

While the video might be some good entertainment...I don't just believe,I use my logical brain.

Sorry this isn't what you WANT but a topic like this isn't about what we want...it is about the truth.
There are many truths hidden among confusion done by people wearing a badge of "I KNOW"
The whole "they are here to help thing",is a logical confusion as I see zero evidence of that in the many many years people have been saying it and talking about it.

That in itself makes me question it all.

I believe...I just don't believe everything.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well, I didn't post the story so you all could voice YOUR opinion of aliens

Whose opinions are you looking for than?

I want to discuss the VIDEO and their story.

ETA: I do agree that there are bad ETs, as well as good... just like we have in the human race, right?

The hundreds of creatures that came down from the sky were obviously diabolical, malevolent beings. But the ship that came and beamed them up seemed to be there to help, even though they went through some painful examinations.

edit on 5/25/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: JackHill

If you watch the videos, you'll see this isn't the case. As a matter of fact, they didn't want to tell their story because of the ridicule that comes with it. He was afraid of loosing his job, and they didn't want to expose their children to the name-calling, etc.

I think it was Ron Felber that convinced them to come forward simply because the public needs to know what's going on that the government keeps from us.
They didn't make a public appearance on t.v. until decades after this incident.

In any case it wouldn't make difference, like I said, abductions have reached since a long time now plague status. It's a global agenda with the ultimate goal of infiltrating hybrids.
edit on 25-5-2017 by JackHill because: Typos

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I agree that seems to be the agenda. I've heard that we need to become a hybrid race to be able to live better in the radiation that we will be exposed to at some future point.

But, if what they say is true, we are all hybrids now... 22 different ET races experimenting with our DNA.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I read the book a few months back after listening to a few interviews the couple did. This story scared the bejesus out of me. It is one of my favorite UFO experiencer accounts.

This is one of the most credible reports I have heard. The couple had a life changing experience and there was no great benefit to them in sharing their story.

The odd thing was I had asked around to people interested in the UFO phenomenon and no one had heard this story. Thank you for starting the conversation on this story Sled.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I also watched another interview last night with Ron where he shared the message from the ETs that there are many more universes with life, and these ETs had been sent to help us.

I am discussing your OP...you typed that did you not?
Ron did say that did he not??

Not trying to pick on you and sorry this isn't going the way you hoped.
I poked a hole in this story in seconds.

Can you address my first post as it does pertain to your OP??

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
I read the book a few months back after listening to a few interviews the couple did. This story scared the bejesus out of me. It is one of my favorite UFO experiencer accounts.

This is one of the most credible reports I have heard. The couple had a life changing experience and there was no great benefit to them in sharing their story.

The odd thing was I had asked around to people interested in the UFO phenomenon and no one had heard this story. Thank you for starting the conversation on this story Sled.

Thank you for replying.

I've researched the UFO phenomena since I was in my teens, and that was a LOOOOOONG time ago.

I was surprised in all that time, last night was the first time I had come across this story.
I agree, it's one of the most fascinating, scary stories I've heard so far.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I could use some help with my taxes. I got worked over pretty good.

Is that the kind of help they meant? No I guess not sorry.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The book contains information that is not in the interviews which is consistent with my own experience.
I believe this to be a real case.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I also watched another interview last night with Ron where he shared the message from the ETs that there are many more universes with life, and these ETs had been sent to help us.

I am discussing your OP...you typed that did you not?
Ron did say that did he not??

Not trying to pick on you and sorry this isn't going the way you hoped.
I poked a hole in this story in seconds.

Can you address my first post as it does pertain to your OP??

What do you mean, you poked a hole in my OP?

I thought I had already addressed your question/post.

They can't come down and clean up our mess DIRECTLY, but they can help by telling us what we need to do. WE, the human race have to clean up our own mess; WE are the ones who made it.

edit on 5/25/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join