It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Labour For Nuclear Fear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The thought of Corbyn winning with his warped views on terrorists and his friend Abbott coming as home secretary scares me. Corbyn wants to give my corner of the UK away and Abbott has made some very condescending remarks about us. Please vote anything but Labour.
edit on 26-5-2017 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've just about had a belly-full of politics to be honest, General Election, referendum, local elections, another General Election, good grief.

I'm all for a full-on brexit and had seriously thought about voting tory to deliver that, then deal with the tories next time. But all the tories talk about is more cuts and more austerity and more of the same miserable misery we've endured since they took power. We shouldn't have to live in misery for years on end, it makes life pointless and hopeless.

We work hard and pay our taxes but there's nothing coming back in return, nothing at all. Since austerity was forced upon us under the lie that savings will pay down our debt, the debt has tripled. So much for Mrs May saying a vote for Labour is a vote for bankruptcy and more borrowing - the tories tripled - TRIPLED - our debt and got our credit rating busted down, increased VAT, sold off all taxpayer-owned assets and vital infrastructure to the lowest foreign bidder, raided pensions (except their own), and more, all in just a few years.

I can't vote for another 5 years of this tory misery-fest.

Labour are talking my language, people before profit, NHS, re-nationalisation of vital infrastructure so the taxpayer profits instead of private interests, corporations contributing to the society they profit from instead of just leeching and cannibalising it. All sorts of good stuff.

I don't care if it costs money, we're already neck deep in debt thanks to the tories who just gave it all to bankers and tax gifts for the rich but austerity for the rest of us forever. If we're going to be in debt we might as well have something to show for it.

<< 1   >>

join