It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To ET's - What Would You Say?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What did I say during the main experience in 2006 "Dear Lord J.... thank you for this amazing experience."

What would I say next time? Something like the same? Maybe ask if the lights can help "Bring peace to this species called Humanity."

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I would simply say:

GOT TO HELL!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
You only get one shot to make yourself known and clear so,.......

....if you knew ET's were listening, or reading what you were about to post here on ATS what would you say to them?

Would you complain?

Would you explain?

Would you ask for help?

Would you tell them something about yourself?

Make it as long as you want, or as short, but remember your first impression might either send them running, or get you a one-on-one.

Looking forward to everyone's well thought out input.

RT

No matter what anyone could ever say to them. They will continue abducting people, they will continue infiltrating hybrids, they will continue taking over the planet. I suppose all we could say is "go # yourself", because we have no defense at all.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
That's not racist that's err, err, colorist. Anyway being as they're not from here there would be a market to flog them all the silly stupid little trinkets that the Chinese throw out for pence. Think on the mark up on those spinning things the kids are going crazy on now. Money in the bank.
I wonder what they use for money?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WHAZZAAAAAA

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If i ever saw another UFO, I'd like to jam on the tune below, and sing to them (in my tone def gruff voice)

"Swing down, sweet chariot stop and let me ride..."

It worked for these guys...

edit on 25-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've been trying to telepathically contact the E.T. aliens for years....mostly asking them questions about how they're starships tic.

No verbal response as of yet....

Though I've been to the purported E.T. aliens lair [Calvert Cliffs, Maryland many years ago, and besides my Welcome to Earth carving [on private land that I had permission from the landowner to go on] --- There was a 12" diameter dead tree, that fell from the top of the cliff laying diagonally on the side of the cliff ---- I stripped off the bark an carved with a hammer & chisel: Require tachyons + ant-grav black holes - Stop 1986 DA asteroid.

Then I wrote [intended for E.T. to see] ---- with a magic marker ---- on a flat piece of a board that I found on the beach: Frank Drake's equation.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 25-5-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd ask if their biology is in anyway similar to ours and if they say yes, I'd crack open a few brews. It would be a bit less eerie having them stumble around sending you telepathic messages of "lol"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I'd ask if their biology is in anyway similar to ours and if they say yes, I'd crack open a few brews. It would be a bit less eerie having them stumble around sending you telepathic messages of "lol"

Must be, they've been interbreeding with us. Actually, you cannot tell the difference between a hybrid and a regular human being these days.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Get me off of this rock...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"You can't park there!"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If they were human looking and capable of breeding with us?

"I'm single."

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would want them to know that not all humans are the same. Many are damaged beyond repair. At best, a good human can only look to a future devoid of history.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"Seriously? Don't you think we have enough frikkin problems with gender already?"

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'd question if they've heard of the Prime directive?

"The Prime Directive is not just a set of rules; it is a philosophy ... and a very correct one. History has proven again and again that whenever mankind interferes with a less developed civilization, no matter how well intentioned that interference may be, the results are invariably disastrous."
- Jean-Luc Picard

Because in talking to me they've gone against this philosophy. Just maybe this is why they haven't talked to us til now. Then I'd ask them if they had a Museum that needed an expert on humanity. Of course I'm not an Expert but I'd know more than they would. I'd conclude by asking that they take me with them. As a pet, A friend, Or a lab experiment it really doesn't matter. As long as I'm back for Season 3 of the Flash.
edit on 26-5-2017 by KalDarryl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I would ask them for the knowledge of their civilization. Assuming they aren't gods or all knowing beings. They may be regular individuals like you and I, just somewhere else.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Me?

"Beam me up, ditch the rest...they're not worth it. You can clone me if you want to make more humans."

Yeah, I'd sell out the lot of you.

I ain't even ashamed.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey Reptilians, I got a THING for your race, so can you come down so I can tap some of that Fine Scaly Ass...?😁
edit on 29-5-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I would say, "Stop revealing yourself only to the crazy people. Try a shopping mall for once. Wait... Well, they're all crazy, but at least we'd know. Now that I think about it, were you the guy working at Zales...?"

<< 1    3 >>

join