It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else do this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Trueman

The food canister
And then i shake it

Haha...., I thought you grab a bigger animal.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Always check under the cat. Always. I have eight great fat monsters and they will lie on anything, no matter how uncomfortable it might look. glasses, lighters, scissors, hairbrushes, a fork, bottles of nail polish...those are just a few examples of things I've found under my cats.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Nothing makes them appear like the sound of their food canisters being shaken. They are the worst of of gluttons - it could make them eject like bullets from an AK - even out from under a woolly mammoth i'd wager

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

That made me laugh,ya i have lived with cats just about all of my life,most i ever had at one time was 17
The things they can get up to
They also seem to have a thing for wardrobes,and sneaking in without me seeing them. Only the females though. Must be a nesting instinct thing. I cannot turn my back i swear. Then some nights when i came to bed i would hear a bashing around and mournful wails from within my wardrobe. I try to be even more watchful these days-i do Not need a trapped cat peeing on my shoes

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Long time ago...I can still remember. I was at a stranger's place with a friend, and we
were picking flowers. When it was time to leave I routinely checked for my keys and they were not on my person.

When I was well off, I lived in my car for years at a time, so this was no small thing. Probably spent thirty minutes scanning the apartment, which was quite sparse and very neat. My friend was getting nervous and the guy who lived there was pretty rattled. But I was not leaving because I knew they were in here, and not outside, in my car, or anywhere else. Once we were out, we were most probably not getting back in.

Naturally paranoia began to creep into everyone's heads (twice my 'friends' had lifted my keys and one tried to make a wax impression while I slept).

So there was a grey cat sleeping on a white sofa. I lifted him, and there they were.

Kind of hard to forget.

# 783
edit on 25-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nah, the cats hide the stuff, just not under them. Stuff is usually found under a dog instead. From time to time will check them yes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yep
I am not one bit surprised

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
All very Schrödinger.

Is the missing item under the cat or not under the cat.

Both are possibilities until you lift the cat to have a look.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Yes. But usually we find out sh*t under the cat

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yep
I am not one bit surprised

It was a beautiful cat, probably a purebred Chartreux.
Or a Russian blue..it was thick fur.
Not just any old grey, but a deep blue and thick grey.

# 784
edit on 26-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Here's a useful tip for those looking for a lost item (one that doesn't turn up under the cat):

It's most likely to be on the floor, in the car or in somebody's bag. Occasionally it might be found under the cushions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join