It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts And Ideas On Hollow Earth Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What are your thoughts and ideas about the hollow earth theory? Have you ever heard of it? Does it seem just as unreal as the flat earth theory or do you believe it has some merit?
edit on 25-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
    link   
    a reply to: cassanovaondabeat
    Not to derail your thread or anything, but since you are new I suggest using the search function.

You will find more thoughts, hypothesis', and flat out strange ideas on the flat earth theory than you will know what to do with.

Have fun on the many, many hours of fun reading ahead.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Spader
    Not to derail your thread or anything, but since you are new I suggest using the search function.

You will find more thoughts, hypothesis', and flat out strange ideas on the flat earth theory than you will know what to do with.

Have fun on the many, many hours of fun reading ahead.

Seconded. Hollow Earth is a very popular topic - for all sorts of reasons. Please use the search function and then have fun reading.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
    link   

I think General Bird is an odd anomaly that is just written off. Then you have the air craft carrier and all the force sent to Antarctica. For me this is fuzzy and ignored by history. It does not fit and is not easy to dismiss, so it is just not talked about.

Easy when the corporate owned media is, well, corporate owned.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
    link   

originally posted by: cassanovaondabeat
    What are your thoughts and ideas about the hollow earth theory? Have you ever heard of it? Does it seem just as unreal as the flat earth theory or do you believe it has some merit?
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• Hollow earth theory doesn't match existing science facts.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:06 AM
    link   
    a reply to: dfnj2015

The fact surrounding the Bird expedition and the following military expedition doesn't make sense either.

Something is going on. Hollow earth could or couldn't be. But something made the US send a boat load of force to the Antarctic.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    Just for the record, it's Admiral Richard E. Byrd.

To me, the flat earth theory and the hollow earth theory are both difficult to fathom, but as far as hollow earth is concerned, who knows what may lie deep underneath the surface of our planet.

Flat earth is totally absurd.

But that's just my 0.02

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:01 AM
    link   

Thoughts And Ideas On Hollow Earth Theory?

As science develops better techniques to 'see' within the Earth, they still find no 'hollow'.
    No credible evidence has been presented to support discounting all science.
    On the other hand;
    The Hollow Earth exists!
    It exists in fiction, in the thoughts of believers, in art, in dreams... but I wouldn't lay down any cash for any subterranean beachfront property! *__-

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
    link   
    I imagine if there was an entrance to this 'Hollow Earth', it would've been found by now.

Unless it's in an unmapped area of the ocean or something.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
    link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

• The use of ALL CAPS

Neither did the Higgs-Boson particle...
    Just a theory... Till it was proven

Ever BEEN to the earths core?
    Didn't think so.

Centrifugal force of a spinning mass causes outwards cavitation.

I'm sure this would be kept under wraps until ALL of the planetary society were qualified to handle it.

And that tone is not now.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: dfnj2015

• The use of ALL CAPS

Neither did the Higgs-Boson particle...

Actually it did. You're being too general, and in this analogy you are also wrong. They only even looked for Higgs because it was evident theoretically first. You see the difference? They are not looking for Hollow Earth at all. Because it is not evident.

But just step back and consider you're comparing Quantum Physics Theory to Hollow Earth.

top topics

join