It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security services missed five opportunities to stop the Manchester bomber

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Although I agree with some of what you say... I really can't believe these people in high positions would allow for an 8 year old among others to be blown to bits.

Yes, they drop bombs in the ME and on ocassion kill inicent civilians but sometimes that can't be helped if the target/s are surrounding themselves with families.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This has been going on in the UK for years. Just like the Pakistani rape gangs, officials knew what was going on but most likely didn't want to act for fear of discrimination and being labeled as racist/islamophobic.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptrAre you witnessing the same world events? "Red carpet" of blood shed in Middle Eastern homelands

WTF?! There is no war. The US and NATO has declared no legal war on ANY Muslim nation. We are not at war with any legitimate Muslim state recognized by the international community as a sovereign Muslim nation.

ISIS are religious fanatics wearing no military uniform that fights for a legally recognized Muslim state. No different than David Koresh or Jim Jones except that they are well armed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This has been going on in the UK for years. Just like the Pakistani rape gangs, officials knew what was going on but most likely didn't want to act for fear of discrimination and being labeled as racist/islamophobic.

Isn´t it more like this:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: verschickter
I know through a friend of mine that there are already "false flag" theories going wild on facebook, I personally don´t use facebook..

This isn't a false flag.. people died!

A false-flag event is when a political group wants to push for a particular agenda against the wishes of the public. They would get soome undercover agents to cause trouble like an explosion or riot (or find someone to setup, a "patsy") blame it on their opponents, then push for some particular action like everyone getting ID cards and put on a government database, or having a barcode tattooed on their forehead. In normal peacetime, these would be unthinkable, but since we are now at "war against [Drugs|Terror|Poverty|Fake News|Communism]" it goes through.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just occurred to me that there seems to be a pattern here.

The guy who killed 50 people at a bar in Florida was a Muslim living an alternative lifestyle. The guy who drove the grenade filled truck through the streets of Nice was also a Muslim living an alternative lifestyle.

I wonder if that pattern is at work with the Manchester bomber.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's absolutely insane that in England the cops are so focused on policing Islamaphobia online, even going to the lengths of wasting time and resources to track down and fine people who question Islam on social media yet they blatantly ignore a guy hanging a F'ing ISIS flag out his window who then went on to kill 22.

England has a very bloody future ahead.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And Abu-Bakr's organization is also Muslim living an alternative lifestyle according to recruits in this video I am posting.

The recruits are told it is legal under halal law. But the Old Testament says that men who lay with men as one lays with a woman are to be killed, and they blood guilt is upon their own heads and transgression.

Perhaps, the transgression when practiced by adult men, versus boys who are not under the same responsibility due to the fact that boys haven't reached the age of majority, are depriving themselves of the Holy Spirit, and subjecting themselves to demonic influence in their thinking.....AND THAT is the source of the extremist thought development. And departure from proper Muslim doctrine in becoming zealots of unhealthy zeal.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

And a *star* for ^^^^^ the picture.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Who are these people on ats who come along and mess threads up?

Furthermore, why do you do it?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Spot on post.Well done.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: verschickter
I know through a friend of mine that there are already "false flag" theories going wild on facebook, I personally don´t use facebook..

This isn't a false flag.. people died!

Some people just don't get it... Not everything is a conspiracy. Some things are exactly what they appear to be.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe the security services need to cross reference lifestyle choices with someone's religion, whose religion forbids the behavior. When that person is a Muslim living an LGBT lifestyle, as the Orlando shooter, the terrorist in Nice, and ISIS are doing, then they get tougher monitoring by security services.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Did the Intel Community fail?
Or did they allow it to happen?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Also he was displaying the ISIS on his house.......

The UK government have blood on there hands as they are responsible through extreme negligence.

Depending on what sources you read. Some say it was an Iraqi or Libyan flag, which isn't a crime worthy of reporting. Here's the witness actually quoted. So it seems other sources turned it into an 'ISIS flag'. Then people rinse and repeat......

Mr Kinsey said a huge flag, possibly Iraqi or Libyan, had been hanging from their house. “There was a large Iraqi flag hanging out the window but we never thought anything or it,” added Mr Kinsey, “We thought it was about football or a protest at home or something.”

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 26-5-2017 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

WTF?! There is no war. The US and NATO has declared no legal war on ANY Muslim nation. We are not at war with any legitimate Muslim state recognized by the international community as a sovereign Muslim nation.

You must be a lawyer or live under a rock.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Former helicopter rescue swimmer in the Coast Guard.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

I forgot about your post, sorry for the delay.

You said 'theres no war'. If not war, what you call just the most recent MOAB and cruise missile strikes on Afghanistan, Syria...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

I forgot about your post, sorry for the delay.

You said 'theres no war'. If not war, what you call just the most recent MOAB and cruise missile strikes on Afghanistan, Syria...

Those strikes are not against Afghanistan and are conducted by the US with the permission of the Afghan government.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Those strikes perform a service that benefits the Afghan government. If the US drops a MOAB, then the Afghan military doesn't have to put their soldiers lives at risk fighting religious fanatics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join