It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security services missed five opportunities to stop the Manchester bomber

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh wait. It says imams and his muslim friends did report his behaviour to the authorities. Weird, because according to majority on ATS muslims are silent and not doing anything to prevent terrorism.
I knew it was bullcrap, just like 90% stuff you can read on this site ever since it has been hijacked by partisan hacks

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Friends and Imams at a mosque had told Police and intel services about his feelings regarding revenge attacks & suicide bombing

Wow so everyone yells, "why don't other muslims turn these guys in?" But when they do the cops don't listen? wtf.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I know through a friend of mine that there are already "false flag" theories going wild on facebook, I personally don´t use facebook..

Wow that is just sad dude.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The west has created these radicals by war policies in the ME.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The intel services didn't fail at anything as I bet this was their plan all along. They want this crap to happen because it opens doors to try new things. Offers an excellent distraction as well from the current "news".

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Isn't it weird that these terrorist attacks always have huge red flags waving around before it happens only for the authorities to ignore them?

Can't let a good tragedy go to waste, they gotta let it happen then milk it for all it's worth. If they go too long without people being afraid they may lose their control over them.

Fear is the easiest way to manipulate people and they've got it down to a science.
edit on 5/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Dude at this point that wouldn't stop anything.

I see you deleted your reply to me, even leaving out it was a reply to me in your post.

Rage against the dying of the light...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
I wished Americans could sit on a hillside and observe directly what their military is doing, all we see is the blow back.

Complicit media leaves out the reality, Over there, only showing the reprisals Over here, over and over and over...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Exactly, what do you expect people who grow up in war torn areas to be like when they grow up? If all they know is violence and death then of course they're going to gravitate towards it. We are shaped by our environment and these terrorists are a product of the environment created by America in the ME in my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I deleted it because it didn't say it was a reply to you. At least not on my screen. I thought it wouldn't make any since. I didn't repost it because other members have already said the same thing.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It happened again? Why isn't it telling me who I replied to in my replies??

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I thought what you said was pertinent.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Would the victim's families have course to sue their government for extreme negligence?

Not sure what the options might be across the pond.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Flavian

That's a bullsh*t excuse.
This guy had terrorist written all over him.

Now if it was some quiet unknown guy that went unnoticed, that would be valid. But not only was this guy noticed, he was brought to their attention 5 times.

This is ineptitude and negligence period.

No, it really isn't. When someone is highlighted they then get investigated. If, at the time of investigation, there is not enough to warrant further action then they move on to the next target whilst placing him / her on a list. You can't do anything if there is currently no evidence of anything (without changes to the law). It is at this point that my point earlier becomes relevent - we simply do not have the resources to watch everyon eof interest at all times.

The fact he was going to Libya was also, in itself, nothing to raise alarms as he was of Libyan stock - even when combined with prior suspicions. The bit that does require some serious explanation is that he then went to Syria (allegedly). If true, that should have been the point he was brought in again or at the very least moved much higher up the watch list.

Whilst i understand that people are angry and want answers, they have to realise that the real world is not like Hollywood.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that but it sadly fits with the narrative surrounding the attack in Germany. Our intelligence agencies knew Amri and they still watched him carry out the attack. It's really despicable and every day more "f#ck ups" are exposed. Either they are all grossly incompetent at their job or the reasons are far more sinister. Something doesn't add up that's for sure.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I know god damnit I said there are alreay conspiracy theories, nothing else!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: verschickter
I know through a friend of mine that there are already "false flag" theories going wild on facebook, I personally don´t use facebook..

This isn't a false flag.. people died!

False flag doesn't mean it didn't happen. False flag is when an event is framed in a certain manner to hide the true cause.

I know that but I don't believe he is some pansy of some kind.

He did it on his own accord (apart from the brainwashing)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I´m know, pathetic (not my friend).

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So how come all these people who carry out attacks in Europe were known to intel but still carry it out?

For the same reasons whole armies are 'allowed' to 'invade' other countries.

If you want to stop these kinds of attacks we only need to stop attacking countries in the Middle East.

Drops Mic

This is whole different thing entirely. This Abedi bloke weren't killing youngsters to gain anything of material worth... he killed them because some 'allah' guy told him too.

I'm fed up with your argument actually. How many Muslims in those Countries are killing eachother?
edit on CDTThu, 25 May 2017 08:53:18 -05000000003108x118x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join