It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists, how do you explain this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

originally posted by: thekaboose

originally posted by: xstealth
evolution is the most ridiculous theory I've heard.

They can't even explain how two species of different sex could evolve at the same time to breed without wild theories that make it sound even more stupid.

Slight mutation in a male / female survives long enough for them to breed, the mutation carries on down the line and changes, millions of variations later ... evolution. I do not understand why people think its a insane theory

Cool story, but...

What you speak of has never been observed.

Evolution really is a fairy tale for adults

If you are going to throw out a statement like that, please back it up with proof. A little reading never hurt anyone:
Evolution in action

The Proof of evolution (simplified)

Although I am no scientist, to "poopoo" well documented theories just because you believe you know better is very ignorant.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's poppycock.

You have to tell us, not just say, I have blind faith. And no one that believes in evolution has an answer. Just quasi-religious philosophical mombo-jumbo.

And what is interesting is this. They are skeptics when it comes to reasoning things. But when it comes to unreasoning explanations like you give, they become believers*. Which they should be more skeptical about.

It's just a heart condition. There is no evidence. They just hate God.

I mean the chances of a single human protein folding on itself is far beyond the means of the existences of our known universe. And we have 50,000 of them. You dismiss all of this by just believing it happened.

And yet when asked very logical questions, you come up with such retarded answers, and then while being skeptical of the very obvious. You believe the unbelievable tales.

When I say you, it is plural. To all those skeptical unbelieving, people who put the "GOD" of evolution on a pedestal, that they in themselves invent every conceivable slow, unreasonable means to them to believe in it.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Tinystarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not sure how people drawing extinct animals disproves evolution

That's not what I said

How can a single jawbone be the basis for an understanding of what the creature may have looked like

Evolutionists just magically know everything, don't they.

So you don't understand evolution or scientific methods....therefore it's all lies and rubbish?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

That's not what I said

How can a single jawbone be the basis for an understanding of what the creature may have looked like

So you don't understand evolution or scientific methods....therefore it's all lies and rubbish?

Meaning they do. And you have been bamboozled to believe lies and rubbish as truth. And are so smirmish, and unreasoning in your aloofish, arrogance, you can't fathom what is going on.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tinystarlight

That's not what I said

Meaning they do. And you have been bamboozled to believe lies and rubbish as truth. And are so smirmish, and unreasoning in your aloofish, arrogance, you can't fathom what is going on.

aaaand here comes the insults..... what a stupid thread

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

That's not what I said

aaaand here comes the insults..... what a stupid thread

That was a quote back to the person who responded. Did you check what he wrote? So actually you did say there are insults and they are coming from who?

As long as it is an arrogant person who disregards, and is so skeptical they cannot imagine a God exists, it is okay. But when you are reasoned with, in turn, with who you really are this is your reply?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

That's poppycock.

You have to tell us, not just say, I have blind faith. And no one that believes in evolution has an answer. Just quasi-religious philosophical mombo-jumbo.

And what is interesting is this. They are skeptics when it comes to reasoning things. But when it comes to unreasoning explanations like you give, they become believers*. Which they should be more skeptical about.

It's just a heart condition. There is no evidence. They just hate God.

I mean the chances of a single human protein folding on itself is far beyond the means of the existences of our known universe. And we have 50,000 of them. You dismiss all of this by just believing it happened.

And yet when asked very logical questions, you come up with such retarded answers, and then while being skeptical of the very obvious. You believe the unbelievable tales.

When I say you, it is plural. To all those skeptical unbelieving, people who put the "GOD" of evolution on a pedestal, that they in themselves invent every conceivable slow, unreasonable means to them to believe in it.

WTF are you talking about LOLOL!!!!

I've merely come in here dropping bombs on everybody, yet you're spooling me up as the pure atheist enemy to be destroyed.

Your view of this world is in a teeny tiny handful of years. This world that's older than you cant even count in days in your remaining lifetime.

Grow a jungle. Live by it. Study it. Be absorbed by it. Adaptation (what I personally call "evolution") is ridiculously hardwired into every living thing out there. It's the deepest design of life. Its the 'system core'. Just because humans hardwire themselves to not be able to ever change their minds no matter what doesn't untruth this fact of life.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I sent my DNA to Ancestry.com.

They traced me back to an Amoeba in Siberia.

How do you explain that?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Whenever I see a post like this I can't but help think the OP is trolling.
There have been multiple threads on this very topic, please use the search function in ATS.

Also - They don't render a creature based on 'one jaw bone'

They may however find multiple bones from the same species but belonging to different individuals ie. they can't put the whole thing together but the picture of what it looked like is very easy to see.
Also, fossils etc.
edit on 25-5-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You can say what you want. But kinds never break the barrier. So all adaption is, is kinds adapting to their environment.

A human can go from a hot to a cold climate.

Or can go from an oxygen rich, to an oxygen deprived environment.

Can learn to live with little or with much.

But a human is always a human, he will always remain so.

that goes for every other living kind (species) that exists on earth. There is no evidence, visible or otherwise that any kind ever broke the barrier.

You can breed dogs, and have all kinds of dogs. You can breed horses and have all kinds of horses. You can breed bulls and have all kinds of bulls. Etc. Etc. Etc.

You will never see the kind break its barrier.

So your point is mute.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
People who dont understand evolution should argue against it.

Aldo people who say that evolutionists hate god dont understand two things;

1. Evolution and god are two separate things.
2. Most evolutionists are theists.

Coomba98

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So your point is mute.

Since our entire lives are a mere few specks of dusts from an entire enveloping duststorm, thaty landed in the ocean of water 1,000 years ago, of course not.

Just playing devils advocate. Crikey! That proves I'm an antichrist!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If Marsupials were extinct, they'd probably have the same outcome. Good Luck.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

That's not what I said

Huh?

You are correct, I cannot fathom what is going on with that response.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So your point is mute.

Since our entire lives are a mere few specks of dusts from an entire enveloping duststorm, thaty landed in the ocean of water 1,000 years ago, of course not.

Just playing devils advocate. Crikey! That proves I'm an antichrist!

There is the fossil record that goes back millions of years. I was taking that into the equation. There is no "missing link" in the fossil record.

It always shows that life formed suddenly and unexpectedly and fully formed. There is no missing link for anything in existence. And the fossil record is millions of years old.

1,000 years. No.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You know what, Im going to be "that guy". I am always open to proof and having my mind changed.

Prove to me with sources that god exists and I will renounce evolution completely. Threads like this could be given 100% proof of X Y or Z but people will always go "lol no, god did it" without any shred of proof.

F.Y.I - The bible (old and new - all 66 to 82 books depending on your faith) is not proof

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I think the ATS membership has disproven evolution quite thoroughly over this last year.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinystarlight

So ONLY if a "missing link" is found, are we to believe that the earth is more than 5,500 years old?

No?

Good.

"Evolution" isn't adaptation as an inherent design???

Creatures (specific species) can only exist if the God of Abraham (with His male persona beard, testicle hormones, etc) stepped in and said "yey"?

F man, you're so prickly on this stuff, jeezus!

edit on 25-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

My fav argument is:

Believer: "Big bang cant have happened, something cant come from nothing"

Seeker: "Where did god come from"

Believer: "God always exsisted and always will, hes everywhere and anywhere, he is the alpha and the omega"

Seeker: "So, where did god come from? Cant have come from nothing"

Replace big bang with evolution and answered itself.

Proof is needed, if you do not offer sources, proof or anything else then you are just showing your own bigoted ignorance

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Tinystarlight

So ONLY if a "missing link" is found, are we to believe that the earth is more than 5,500 years old?

No?

Good.

"Evolution" isn't adaptation as an inherent design???

Creatures (specific species) can only exist if the God of Abraham (with His male persona beard, testicle hormones, etc) stepped in and said "yey"?

F man, you're so prickly on this stuff, jeezus!

I just said the fossil record is millions of years old dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join