It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists, how do you explain this?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I seen this nonsense going on with artist interpretations of how things looked.Total fantasies made up.

What does your post even mean? Are you saying you've witnessed what OP is talking about and you're calling evolution a 'made up fantasy'? Or are you calling OP's interpretation a fantasy? Your wording is hard to follow.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I seen this nonsense going on with artist interpretations of how things looked.Total fantasies made up.

And where did you "seen" this? You're going to need more than poor English and hearsay to seem the least bit remarkable...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Exacaly!! Evolution is just a big failed con based on a single jawbone!!! It's time to throw evolution in the dustbin wear it belongs and acknowledge that its just one big money greebing scam!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Exacaly!! Evolution is just a big failed con based on a single jawbone!!! It's time to throw evolution in the dustbin wear it belongs and acknowledge that its just one big money greebing scam!

The only logical explanation for the steaming pile that is your post is to safely assume you are a trolling account. Otherwise, I'd suggest it'd be wiser for you to go back to school and look for knowledge in places that matter...like places that have some legitimate scientific backing. You know..instead of looking for power in zombie Jesus, bald eagles, Walmart and mullets.

Doing so might also help your hindrances in spelling...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They don't your just severely misunderstanding reality. The jaw bone gives them anatomical details as do many bones. By the way please show me where they drew an image based off one bone. They gather hundreds before they even attempt it . With your limited understanding of science you didn't realize certain bones give more information than others.

By the way if you actually picked up a science book instead of fearin it you would have realized how stupid your question was.
edit on 5/25/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And, seriously, you're calling evolution a money "greebing" scheme? Last time I checked Christianity was pretty damn money grabbing. Then again, I wouldn't expect you to know this. The power hungry world of religion wouldn't dare shoot themselves in the foot by admitting they break their own rules.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Oh another scientist i see.

Well let me explain to you lover of all that is fraudulent that the theory and its just a theory of evolution only came into being two hunred years ago or less while religion and christianity in particular has been around for thousands of years.

So if you want to bad mouth all that is good and holy your just making an a$$ of yourself.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

whatever but unlike so called evolutionists christians are tolerant and loving and open minded. The opposite of scientists apparently.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well let me explain to you lover of all that is fraudulent that the theory and its just a theory of evolution only came into being two hunred years ago or less while religion and christianity in particular has been around for thousands of years.

This is called an appeal to tradition fallacy.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
How is it that evolutionist "scientists" look at a single jawbone or a thigh bone of some extinct animal and then somehow just "know" what the rest of the animal looked like?

Most images we have of extinct animals are artist renderings, based on one jawbone or thighbone!

Anybody can see that evolutionists operate not on evidence but on imagination and assumptions. If you feel otherwise please explain.

Can you please cite a research article which looked at a jawbone and recreated the entire animal from that jawbone? Just curious. I can't find one!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

whatever but unlike so called evolutionists christians are tolerant and loving and open minded. The opposite of scientists apparently.

A lot of scientists are christians and most christians don't have a problem with science. It's only those like your particular brand of irrational fundamentalism that has a problem with the advancement of human knowledge.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And your fallacy is the Fallacy Fallacy.

People who inform other partiest what fallacy there committing arent just obnoxious.
edit on 25-5-2017 by FuggleHop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: firefromabove
How is it that evolutionist "scientists" look at a single jawbone or a thigh bone of some extinct animal and then somehow just "know" what the rest of the animal looked like?

Most images we have of extinct animals are artist renderings, based on one jawbone or thighbone!

Anybody can see that evolutionists operate not on evidence but on imagination and assumptions. If you feel otherwise please explain.

Can you please cite a research article which looked at a jawbone and recreated the entire animal from that jawbone? Just curious. I can't find one!

There's evidence in this very thread: they found one piece of straw and recreated an entire strawman!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

People who inform other partiest what fallacy there committing arent just obnoxious.

Well get a better argument than, "My belief is older than your belief so it is true!" That is idiotic reasoning.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Your argument is both wrong and fallacious.

It's pretty hard to take seriously the scientific criticisms of someone who doesn't even know what a scientific theory is.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Exacaly!! Evolution is just a big failed con based on a single jawbone!!!

Honey, if this is your understanding of evolution then i really don't know what to say. You have a long way to go before you can even begin critiquing evolution on any meaningful intellectual level.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You get a better argument than "Thats a fallacy!"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Science is for misguided poop heads who need to be told what to think before they think it.

Scientists need to learn to think for themselves.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You get a better argument than "Thats a fallacy!"

I don't need a better argument. I'm not the one trying to argue against evolution. I have evidence and research on my side. You have a #ty appeal to tradition fallacy and think that just because people believe something for a long time it MUST be true.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: GetHyped

Science is for misguided poop heads who need to be told what to think before they think it.

Serious question: how old are you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join