It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secret" Russian Document Influenced Comey's Probe Into Hillary Clinton: Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You know, I actually do not understand the thinking of those intelligence people. They seem to be way more into conspiracy theories than people on ATS. I guess we have to get a lot better at involving ourselves in conspiracies here before we apply for a job in the FBI or CIA

It's because the truth is we have no idea how the fbi or cia work. We have no idea how they conduct business. We don't even really understand the laws of our country. I know that a lot of you like to think you do , but you don't. Thats why some of you scream , "how can hillary not be in prison by now?" While others whine, " why isn't trump being impeached already?"
It's because we don't know anything.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Bumping so I can read where this ends up.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: D8TeeIt's getting where these liberal's believe anything as long as it is negative towards Trump,no need to have a basis or facts,when questioned they use out of context words like Nazi,Facist,they don't want the truth,they just want their way

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Almost looks like they do not think they will get Trump with illegal russian ties so they are shifting the goal posts so they can keep the boogyman in the headlines.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
It's almost like they have hollywood script writers in the WaPo, coming up with an answer no matter what way the story is developing.

Russian sanctions are costing economies 100's of billions of dollars, it's ordinary people that are being hurt by that, while the elites battle for supremacy.

French revolution time....
edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Oh now you don't believe this either?
Unbelievable.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And maybe trump fired him because of his Russia probe. Just like trump said.
Jesus Christ you guys don't believe your #ing king now either?
He said why he fired him and bad job only came in after he foolishly revealed the real reason to Lester Holt and the rest of us.
This disconnect from reality is probably something dangerous. Maybe even a condition needing a doctor.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh now you don't believe this either?
Unbelievable.

What would ever give you the idea I would buy into this story?

Comey is the head of the FBI. He was tricked by fake Russian intel?

And the only option he had was to let Hillary off the hook?

And you think people are going to believe this?

The world has gone mad.

edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So the media determines once again how you guys feel about James Comey.
Next week they'll tell you to love him again. And you will. Like Doolittle sheep.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
After reflection, I am so happy Bernie did not win the primaries. The GOP and Russians would have done god knows what to his reputation. Next time Bernie.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Could any of this have to do with emails that could expose
the DNC (hillary) to deals made with Turkey?
From memory, Turkey didn't want US flying out of his patch.
He was told to pull up because he wanted to obliterate Kurds?
After a fly-in visit from a US rep, within a week
there's US bombing runs out of Turkey;
The Turks are helping with a couple of bombing raids,
then ... ooo look, some Kurds..I mean PKK.
No more mention of his kurdish killings,
and every country suddenly are looking away.
A missing email with lots of leverage?
Just guessing.
thanks

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
After reflection, I am so happy Bernie did not win the primaries. The GOP and Russians would have done god knows what to his reputation. Next time Bernie.

Lol what?...

This is idiotic. Who ruined clintons reputation?... herself. Who made a bad decision here? Comey... come on... some how you manage to show your hate and mention the GOP.

Yet another partisan keyboard vomit.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I don't care. I will repeat it so you get through it without throwing up if you want.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Comey really is a "Nutjob"...and "did a very bad job", as President Trump proclaimed. The conversation with Putin just verified Trump's hunch. There could be more incidents of Comey being hood-winked, that only the President and a few others know about.

I can see the conversation now:

Putin: Sorry about that "peeing Russian hookers" hoax. A few of the boys at the FSB wrote it as a joke, and they sent it to Comey thinking he couldn't possibly be stupid enough to take it seriously. But he did, and leaked it to at least a dozen Democrats.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Controlled Confirmation

Confirmation of What?

Confirmation that Russia influenced an American Government agency under the LAST Administration !!

Who's sorry now?

according to people familiar with its contents

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It has finally begun. This is not the last story to discredit Comey that will come out before he testifies. Comey knows all the dirty secrets in D.C. The DNC and the Leprechaun can't allow him to spill the beans on anything incriminating them. I don't like Comey because his greed got him into this trouble in the first place but he has now the chance to come clean about everything he knows. The fake Comey memo and the story about him hiding behind the curtains is just to show the american public that they are not supposed to listen to him when he testifies. They are purposely destroying every shred of credibility he has left and continue to do so. The DNC and the Leprechaun are spooked because Comey alone could bring the whole establishment down.

The public hearing is either going to be postponed or cancelled for some other bs reason. Just wait and see.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Its probably a completely fabricated story . The question then would be why ? .... In another piece dealing with western "journalism" and them high-fiving themselves over their move into the golden age of Journalism brought on because of Trump we get this

For one thing, you might have thought that professional journalists would have demanded proof about the predicate for this burgeoning “scandal” – whether the Russians really did “hack” into emails of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and then slip the information to WikiLeaks to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. You have surely heard and read endlessly that this conclusion about Russia’s skulduggery was the “consensus view of the 17 U.S. intelligence agencies” and thus only some crazy conspiracy theorist would doubt its accuracy even if no specific evidence was evinced to support the accusation. But that repeated assertion is not true. There was no National Intelligence Estimate (or NIE) that would compile the views of the 17 intelligence agencies.
Instead, as President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee on May 8, the Russia-hacking claim came from a “special intelligence community assessment” (or ICA) produced by selected analysts from the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation, or as Clapper put it, “a coordinated product from three agencies – CIA, NSA, and the FBI – not all 17 components of the intelligence community.” Further, as Clapper explained, the “ICA” was something of a rush job beginning on President Obama’s instructions “in early December” and completed by Jan. 6, in other words, a month or less. Clapper continued: “The two dozen or so analysts for this task were hand-picked, seasoned experts from each of the contributing agencies.” However, as any intelligence expert will tell you, if you “hand-pick” the analysts, you are really hand-picking the conclusion.
southfront.org...

I guess the new news about how to avoid embarrassing past un-truths while trying to move the narrative in anticipation of being called out later on is the real creative process going on behind the scenes .Trying to dig Comey out from under the bus and use his dead body to make a point .(is there a point?) looks quite suspicious . I guess we will have to wait for the next episode of the story ,probably produced by another production crew using as a source this crazy episode .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In my opinion, it sounds like Comey decided to announce the decision to shut down the investigation without consulting the DoJ in order to create some separation from the FBI and the DoJ.

His reason for doing so may be because of the meeting Lynch had with Clinton and in case that "fake" document turned out to be real.

It was a CYA move.
edit on 25-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Of course it is fabricated. It's another attempt to get Lynch and the ominous Tarmac meeting out of the crosshairs again. Comey knew about the meeting and Lynch told him to drop the case. If he comes clean it is just his word against Lynch who has currently a far better standing because of the "incompetence" shown lately through anonymous sources. The MSM is dedicated to comletely destroy Comeys narrative right before his testimony. Comey is f#cked either way that's why i still hope he does the unthinkable and throws all of them to the wolfs. I'm worried about his family though.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The public hearing is either going to be postponed or cancelled for some other bs reason. Just wait and see.

I read somewhere that the hearing hasn't been scheduled yet. That will happen sometime after Memorial Day. Plenty of time for someone to fabricate a reason why the hearing can't occur.
edit on 25-5-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join