It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news for Obama,, Appears that his admin willingly let in MS 13 members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Washington Times is a favorite of liberals?

I don't think so.

You're thinking of the Washington Post.

Oh so that is why Conservatives call them the Washington SLIMES then?

I hear that and I think: "not conservative".....

One or two story's about the truth out of lots of opportunities to do so, or the WT would already be in that NYT burn pile IMO.... A lot of the media is Left leaning.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hey... I got a secret to tell you.

Obama is no longer President.

Pass it on.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Washington slimes?
I don't know anything about that. Sorry.
A look at the front page kind of negates your claim.
Seems pretty pro trump to me.

Founded by Sun Myung Moon of the Unification Church. It's political leanings are conservative.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

Not the liberal mouth piece you think it is.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
According to wiki it's a conservative publication.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: East1999

I read the story. You do realize that "the Obama administration" is a label that could be applied to any government worker during Obama's time in office, correct?

So, blaming "the Obama administration" is not the same thing as Obama himself. There are many thousands of employees that could fall under that umbrella.

Nope--you don't get to use that excuse this time, because Obama himself, numerous times, went out of his way to disregard immigration laws that were already in existence in order to push an ideological agenda that 'nobody is illegal.'

I absolutely place culpability on Obama himself, because his agenda and ideology aided in this type of entry of these types of individuals into America.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This is the actual policy. It doesn't say how long this process has been in existence.

The letter that Ron Johnson sent is asking for more information, because he doesn't know what happened here.

At no point in the leaked letter does it say that these kids were given refugee status and allowed to stay here, that doesn't mean they weren't, it just means you don't have enough information to base your "Obama's" fault claims.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
It doesn't say how long this process has been in existence.

According to this ORR Fact Sheet on Unaccompanied Children's Services

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, Congress transferred the care and custody of these children to HHS from the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to move towards a child welfare-based-model of care for children and away from the adult detention model.

Sad when people rally around a cry like "enforce the laws on the books" without knowing what those are.
edit on 25-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete
If it happened while Obama was pushing his agenda to limit border-security enforcement while embracing "dreamers" and the like, then it is his fault.

In your provided link, it appears to note when the policies were posted and updated, showing the earliest dates were in the beginning of 2015, where paragraph 2.7 itself was updated in August of 2016. Paragraphs 2.7.7 and 2.7.8 were updated as of this month. Bottom line is that it's a policy that was, at the least, posted and updated during Obama's presidency, and since the timeframe (2014) that is cited as the year that this happened. Your link doesn't note what the changes were, though, so it's hard to say what the policy was during 2014.

But Sen. Ron Johnson also said this, per the link in the OP:

Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said a whistleblower turned over Customs and Border Protection documents from 2014 detailing the 16 people who were caught crossing the border.

“CBP apprehended them, knew they were MS-13 gang members, and they processed and disbursed them into our communities,” Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, said.

Of course he wants more information, but he didn't exactly parse words about what was claimed by the whistleblower, either. Senator McCaskill's dislike of the information being released lends credibility to the probability that this is factual information.

My comment still stands--if this stuff was happening, it was aided by Obama's stance on illegal immigration and his unwillingness to aggressively enforce the immigration laws of the U.S.

edit on 25-5-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join