It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news for Obama,, Appears that his admin willingly let in MS 13 members

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Justoneman

No but i can tell you support chaos and criminals, so far

This is why I will never understand why the right do this. Is it supposed to cause a guilt trip in us? Or what? Is it some kind of propaganda?

Guilt trip on people like you? No, more like a REALITY CHECK.... But what it really is about is the truth, wherever it leads us. And we all know about the last admin and the invites to evil people to move here and blaming the concerned citizens for worrying about their children and the affect it will have on them "in spades". Some amount of common sense would help.
ETA
I will state again I am a moderate Libertarian not a right winger. I believe freedom for all as long as it doesn't hurt others when you exercise your freedoms. A simple philosophy really. We are seeing criminality that is more than hurting individual people, it is hurting us all.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

but it was a real whistle blower

Was it now? So what is this "real" whistle blowers name?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

but it was a real whistle blower

Was it now? So what is this "real" whistle blowers name?

I am not sure but the Dems are squawking about it. SO, here is an excerpt.

" Mr. Johnson revealed the documents at a hearing on the dangers posed by MS-13.
Sen. Claire McCaskill, the ranking Democrat on the committee, said she wants to get rid of gangs, but criticized the release of the whistleblower documents, saying it may have hurt active investigations or otherwise dented efforts to get the gang members out of the country.
“I have concerns that these documents were released so quickly,” she said. "
edit on 25-5-2017 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Well that's just too bad, if the source is anonymous then it is automatically fake news. At least that's what I've been told by so many around here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well that's just too bad, if the source is anonymous then it is automatically fake news. At least that's what I've been told by so many around here.

I'm trying not to laugh here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I am sure you CAN laugh at it. It is a classical way to ignore reality. Sad you can laugh at it IMHO. Are you for safety or not?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I am sure you CAN laugh at it. It is a classical way to ignore reality. Sad you can laugh at it IMHO. Are you for safety or not?

We all are for safety.
Anyway why is Fox News not touching this with a 10 foot pole?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The source is anonymous, how can it possibly be reality without a name attached to it? Fake news 100%, no doubt about it.

Oh wait, this isn't an article bashing Trump? Well never mind, I retract my statement about it being fake news, if it's bashing Obama then anything goes! Anonymous sources are only legit if they are talking # about Obama or Clinton.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Indeed, no damn swamp is being drained..Stevie Wonder could see it.
As for the MS13 deal..put em against a wall and give em a last cigarette.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Indeed, no damn swamp is being drained..Stevie Wonder could see it.
As for the MS13 deal..put em against a wall and give em a last cigarette.

If these MS13 gang members aren't removed from society, they might join forces with some of the 1,715 men/women that Obama released from prison.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After you advocating killing innocent people, including kids, do you think we will take you seriously?

edit on 5/25/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I doubt the people released are in the same category as MS 13 members..they would kill their own mothers for the gang.
To be honest, I don't know the makeup of those released..I read it was about reforming the system where the poor get shafted, that I can agree with, I'm assuming it's for lower level drug offences and not violent crime.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

After you advocating killing innocent people, including kids, do you think we will take you seriously?

Innocent people die every day in the "war against terror". My suggestion will reduce that number. BTW.. after learning more about the terrorist mindset, I'm not so sure that killing a key relative of a murdering terrorist is the best course of action for deterrence. Maybe life in prison would be more effective. Jury's still out.

Also, Since I'm not running for any office, it doesn't matter if people take me "seriously", as you call it. Especially when it comes to faceless/nameless internet interactions.

edit on 5/25/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You're right. I don't think Obama would release any violent criminals. Wait a minute... didn't he release some guys from GITMO who went back home and killed American soldiers?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I remember when it was a "free for all" for the kids crossing, the border patrol were on standby, even for adults. I knew that would bite the administration in the butt one of these days.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hmm, I don't think that's quite the same thing, you could be right though.
As far as I know he promised to close GITMO..one of many failed promises.
Besides that maybe America should of not opened that whole can of worms to begin with..occupying someone elses "home"..if you will, not that Obama is the one who bullshi.ed the world and invaded under false pretense's.
Not that Obama wasn't a skilled bullsh.tter
edit on 25-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I love how people always state... The president did not give that order personally so its not his fault...

his policies, in some cases people he put in place enacted these policies... and there is an old saying the buck stops here.

when you are the top dog... and bad things happen... you are at fault.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This story is based on a letter Ron Johnson sent to the Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement. It has official looking documents attached to it called a Homeland Security "Significant Incident Report". This appears to be a legit story. The whistleblower leaked the letter to the press, it's not just word of mouth.

Essentially the gang members, because of their age, were allowed to be sent to "placement centers" where this occurs:

Children entering the US unaccompanied
After the ORR care provider has evaluated the sponsor, completed the background checks, and collected necessary documentation to prove a sponsor’s identity and relationship to the child or youth, the care provider must determine whether to recommend release of the child to the potential sponsor. Such recommendation must take into consideration all relevant information, including the report and recommendations of a home study, if conducted, and be made only when the ORR care provider concludes that the release is a safe release and that the sponsor can care for the health and well-being of the child.

There's nothing in this letter that indicates these guys were actually placed in communities. There's no indication in the letter as to when or how long this policy and/or procedure has been active.

So the leak is legit but everything else is just misleading partisan hyperbole.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Washington Times is a favorite of liberals?

I don't think so.

You're thinking of the Washington Post.

And in case you didn't notice Obama is out of the swamp. Trump is the creature from the black lagoon now.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Justoneman

By draining that swamp it sure appears. We need a clean slate.

That is such a fairy tale. Drain the swamp it just fills back up with more rich people.

So rich means inherently bad?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join