It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hun and Montana Congressional Candidate, Greg Gianforte, Committed Battery on a Reporter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Not only did this stupid act cost him his chances in congress (which he was going to lose to Quist anyways

You were saying?

Lol, tell moby he was wrong again.

Hahahahahahaha

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I like the part where the gutless little wussy start telling someone outside "he just body slammed me", ha ha ha ha haaaaaa, just another reason to vote republican for me!!!!!

Leftist = gutless. EVERY TIME!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wow so they are going down the Russia route rehashing that story yesterday... Presumably as petty payback for their reporter bring taught a lesson.

Given democrats can't even win a seat against a guy charged with assault, it tells you just how low the Democrat party is regarded

edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Unless they are in a pack and can out number their prey... A bit like hyenas.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wow so they are going down the Russia route rehashing that story yesterday... Presumably as petty payback for their reporter bring taught a lesson.

Given democrats can't even win a seat against a guy charged with assault, it tells you just how low the Democrat party is regarded

Ha ha ha haaaaaaa, he still won!!!! That's so awesome. Hopefully the libs go into the streets and destroy their own neighbourhoods as per usual.

What losers

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Getting fined is the least of his problems. The guy will lose his election and also get a civil lawsuit in court too.....which he'll lose.

originally posted by: East1999
Right wing/Left wing. Body slamming a reporter is a douchebag move. Being a douche bag isn't partisan, and hopefully he serves a bit of time and gets fined.

Lol... Why do you liberals do this to yourselves.?
Try and wait for the result next time... actually don't... That would spoil the fun

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Unless they are in a pack and can out number their prey... A bit like hyenas.[/quote

Yeah, exactly. Like 400 to one, then MAYBE one would have the balls to take a swing and then sprint off into the crowd feeling brave.

This is soooo funny listening to the wimps cry about what a 'meany' that guy is.

I have to watch some election night footage now just to keep my spirits up, nothing like grown men openly bawling in the streets.
edit on 26 5 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Ha ha ha haaaaaaa, he still won!!!! That's so awesome. Hopefully the libs go into the streets and destroy their own neighbourhoods as per usual.

What losers

Yep... It's been been called. He won.

I reckon he was a few points behind until he slammed that wimpy reporter then people switched to him.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Guess what?
Gianforte won hahahaa.
Remember, that was Montana not Cali.
Reporter learned a lesson and won't be bullrushing into private offices and shoving his mike into peoples faces anytime soon.

edit on 26-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The weirdest part is, these gutless libs actually believed that him punching a weak little wimp would cost him votes!?!?!?!

What world do they live in?

If the God Emperor Trump had of decked that racist old bigot Crooked Hilary in one of their debates, he would have won by an even bigger margin than he did.

Normal people love that #

And I notice, with glee, the silence of the OP and their little lib-train now that he's won anyway!
edit on 26 5 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

They will lick their ever increasing wounds for a little while after yet another loss... Before coming back to tell us that Russia fixed it.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yes, I do hope the reporter learned his lesson and will consider getting some extended help to correct his behaviour disorder.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This win might be another indicator of the growing public distaste for and distrust of reporters.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This win might be another indicator of the growing public distaste for and distrust of reporters.

True. Think about it.. everything the media and the democratic party has thrown at Trump and his administration and then the Republican candidate slapping down a weasel reporter and the Democrats STILL can't win. They better start changing their approach before 2018, because if they can't win with the avalanche of smear campaigns they are currently pushing, they will be in BIG trouble once Obamacare is repealed and the new tax plan is in place.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's sad that we've got to the point where people will cheer assaulting the press simply because it was done by a member of the party they support. And people on this site wonder why the Right Wing gets labeled as fascist.

I will say it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. As far as I know he's still charged with assault and battery and possibly facing six (?) months in jail. If it came down to that would he be impeached?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's sad that we've got to the point where people will cheer assaulting the press simply because it was done by a member of the party they support. And people on this site wonder why the Right Wing gets labeled as fascist.

I will say it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. As far as I know he's still charged with assault and battery and possibly facing six (?) months in jail. If it came down to that would he be impeached?

Punching someone in the face who is being an annoying little sh** is nothing to do with fascism.
It is against the law and thus Gianforte has been charged, well not for punching but body slamming.

Two different things.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Punching someone in the face who is being an annoying little sh** is nothing to do with fascism.
It is against the law and thus Gianforte has been charged, well not for punching but body slamming.

Two different things.

What DOES equate to fascism, however, is openly telling the world that your standpoint is "share the same opinion as we do or we'll shout you down, marginalise you and attack you". It's the very definition of fascism.

It's also the very definition of lib leftist ideology and democrat party policy.

Ergo, left wing fascism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Two different things.

What DOES equate to fascism, however, is openly telling the world that your standpoint is "share the same opinion as we do or we'll shout you down, marginalise you and attack you". It's the very definition of fascism.

It's also the very definition of lib leftist ideology and democrat party policy.

Ergo, left wing fascism.

Indeed... but always remember that the same left wing fascists are consistent in their approach of calling everyone else what they are themselves, and blaming everyone else for what they do themselves.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

For some people it has nothing to do with party, just a general loathing for the media. Let's be honest, how many of us could go that long with someone shoving a mic in our face everywhere we go and not react? I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. They have become entitled scum. The way some of them act would be easily charged as harassment if they were in any other profession. Freedom of the Press doesn't give them that right.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wonder where the OP is? I am surprised he does not want to carry on the conversation...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join