It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hun and Montana Congressional Candidate, Greg Gianforte, Committed Battery on a Reporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Hahahaha...

I think he's cute. Can I have first dibs?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That should get him some more votes... Alpha male swats away annoying cuck.
Poor Ben Jacobs - my heart bleeds for him.
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Smack......"MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM, he hit me!"

A picture to perfectly sum it all up.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
excerpt of Trumps pre-recorded robocall to Montana voters

Gianforte is a "wonderful guy" who "knows how to win."
thehill.com...

Now, I know that Trump may not have known this jerk had a hair trigger, but he sure gets himself entangled verbally and personally with the dregs of civilization. Powerful thugs, punks and sociopaths seem to be his circle.

Well he certainly is a wonderful guy if he body slammed a reporter.
Just need confirmation that he knows how to win now...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,” Scanlon said.
Reporter should have had more respect.

Hope Gianforte wins the election.

Beats ordering a hit on Seth Rich for sending them emails to Wikileaks.

Or maybe read the account by Fox News reporters, who were there and witnessed it, and listen to the audio. Jacobs was calm in his questioning. Link

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte,

That is FROM a Fox News journalist who witnessed the entire thing.

This was straight up assault. Glad he was charged. I hope he loses. He is unfit to hold office.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
DJ Moby the source on this?

I ask because there doesn't appear to be a link or anything in the OP.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
CNN now trying to influence the result of an election by citing an unnamed source claiming 'lots' of people are asking if they can change their postal vote.

edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
CNN now trying to influence the result of an election by citing an unnamed source claiming 'lots' of people are asking if they can change their postal vote.

I don't think that you understand how journalism works. Nor, I suspect, do you want to. Anyway, they can't. Montana is a State that does not allow voters to change their mind on election day after they have sent in their postal vote.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I don't think that you understand how journalism works. Nor, I suspect, do you want to. Anyway, they can't. Montana is a State that does not allow voters to change their mind on election day after they have sent in their postal vote.

I know they can't change - but 30% of the voters vote today. Spreading rumours that 'people are trying to change their votes' is a clear attempt to influence an election.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I know they can't change - but 30% of the voters vote today. Spreading rumours that 'people are trying to change their votes' is a clear attempt to influence an election.

And you are merely presuming that they are rumours. No, it's not an attempt at influencing an election, any more than saying that voting was slow, or brisk or average.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I've read CNN's report on this and I've not seen anything that would indicate their intent is to influence the election, let alone making it "clear" they are trying to do so.

At least be honest and say that it is your personal opinion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So a reporter on my local NBC affiliate nightly news just tried to link this to Trump. Seriously.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fox wouldn't give this story much coverage if they hadn't been there, getting set up to broadcast, when it happened.

But because they were there, with the audio recording running, it's the BIGGEST story on FoxNews today.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So a reporter on my local NBC affiliate nightly news just tried to link this to Trump. Seriously.

Nancy Pelosi says that Greg Gianforte is a "Donald Trump Wanna Be". Ignorant ho.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi says that Greg Gianforte is a "Donald Trump Wanna Be". Ignorant ho.

That is beneath you.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That is beneath you.

Barely scratches the surface of what I'm capable of.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That is beneath you.

Barely scratches the surface of what I'm capable of.

And yet still beneath you.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You gotta agree though that Pelosi is the worst. What an awful influence on the party. But she brings in the money. Shows you what they care about. Hillary had NY and CA locked up but she spent more time soaking up cash in those states than she spent campaigning in the rust belt states. That's why she lost. No conspiracies needed.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey now we know Trump was right about Gioforte. We already knew he was a good guy. Now we know he is a winner (unless Russia meddled in this somehow....).

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Hey now we know Trump was right about Gioforte. We already knew he was a good guy. Now we know he is a winner (unless Russia meddled in this somehow....).

Oh, you don't think it's coming?/?

A Republican congressional candidate has financial ties to a number of Russian companies that have been sanctioned by the US, the Guardian has learned. Greg Gianforte, who is the GOP standard bearer in the upcoming special election in Montana, owns just under $250,000 in shares in two index funds that are invested in the Russian economy to match its overall performance.

www.theguardian.com...

By this time next week, Putin will have been his sparring partner and taught him that choke slam!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join