It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hun and Montana Congressional Candidate, Greg Gianforte, Committed Battery on a Reporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Was it as brutal as Corey Lewandowskis attack on Michelle Fields?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Fool, look at how long I've been a member of this site. I was here before this site became a reservoir for right wing despots.

originally posted by: JinMI

#lockhimup

originally posted by: 3JinMI
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So what name do you normally post under?

Ahh, come now, don't be a coward. What username do you normally use?

Why do you feel the need to make a troll account? Looking at your post history it's painfully obvious.

Not an iota of relevancy in any of your threads either.

Why hide it?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Getting fined is the least of his problems. The guy will lose his election and also get a civil lawsuit in court too.....which he'll lose.

originally posted by: East1999
Right wing/Left wing. Body slamming a reporter is a douchebag move. Being a douche bag isn't partisan, and hopefully he serves a bit of time and gets fined.

In Montana it will probably get him elected!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hmmm, let's see...if your guess is true, we'd be looking for a "Progressive " with a marginal IQ and an affinity for jr. high school humor. The possibilities are endless JinMi.

I think Gianforte should've just went for a power wedgie and walked the twerp out the door on his tiptoes. Less fuss and drama that way and almost as funny.
edit on 24-5-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
*shrug* Republicans tend to punish their own for stupid crap like this, so it'll resolve itself pretty soon.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Getting fined is the least of his problems. The guy will lose his election and also get a civil lawsuit in court too.....which he'll lose.

originally posted by: East1999
Right wing/Left wing. Body slamming a reporter is a douchebag move. Being a douche bag isn't partisan, and hopefully he serves a bit of time and gets fined.

In Montana it will probably get him elected!

I hope so. He just lived out one of my dreams.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm curious if there is any video. I've heard the audio quite a few times now. Would be some great viewing!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Thank you. It's tough to digest the stuff when right wingers read what they sow isn't it.

originally posted by: whywhynot

This low life right wing hun not only just ended his political career by body slamming and punching a reporter, he is about to face criminal battery charges for an battery of a reporter.

To be honest, I thought this news was a joke at first, but then more information was revealed with audio and a corroborating reports from witnesses (from Fox News) that Gianforte had attacked the reporter that legitimized this news.

Worst part about this is the Gianforte, like other Turkish dictator and idiots of the world, blame the reporter for his attack. News alert for Gianforte, your press release will be used against you in court.

What a right wing douche bag. Not only did this stupid act cost him his chances in congress (which he was going to lose to Quist anyways), he just got himself into a criminal case and a civil lawsuit where he will be paying the reporter thousands of dollars for his attack.

F'ing idiot low life. This is example 100,000 why I stop voting Republican. All that remain on the right is a misguided, angry mob.

Well you are clearly unemotional and not prejudice against the Republican Party. The name calling always is a very persuasive form of debate.

I voted for Trump just to see you live in punishment for your hypocrisy, and it's a gift that keeps on giving!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here is Fox News' headline regarding this incident.

MELTDOWN IN MONTANA: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

Surprised to see that Fox News isn't throwing out some BS propaganda about this. Good to see that they are reporting a crime as it unfolded.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
But you all are missing the larger story. My sources tell me that Pres Trump is the one who personally arranged for the reporter to get body slammed. It's all part of his latest program call " beat the sh!t out of the press". This info is just breaking and probably won't hit the wire services for another day but fortunately my sources (full disclosure the source is my kid brother's wife overheard it at the beauty parlor from the lady, and she is a fully licensed teacher mind you, next to her who heard about it from an unnamed student in her class) . So Trump has a lot of explaining to do about his ties to this wicked new program.
edit on 24-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Agreed. Remember that Republican professor smacking people in the head with a bike lock and then hiding behind girls. GD Republicans.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Ok this needs a link!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I theorized a few months ago that SeekingAlpha and theantediluvian are the same person with 2 accounts.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good! Should have made him eat his phone. Walk into a room without permission and shove your phone in someone's face and then refuse to move it when asked you get what you get.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Fool, look at how long I've been a member of this site. I was here before this site became a reservoir for right wing despots.

#lockhimup

Why do you feel the need to make a troll account? Looking at your post history it's painfully obvious.

There are still plenty of Left Wing lunatics here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

JinMI, need I point you to the fact that the worst and most corrupt president in US history, Donald Trump, is the president.

Sooooo..Someone that hasn't been president that long has somehow surpassed every other president as the worst and most corrupt in US history??? Just what do you base this on?

Did you forget about Obama's presidency so soon?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No linky?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Battery" is such a better word than assault!

It batters.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

www.foxnews.com...

Hope this is what you were looking for.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
excerpt of Trumps pre-recorded robocall to Montana voters

Gianforte is a "wonderful guy" who "knows how to win."
thehill.com...

Now, I know that Trump may not have known this jerk had a hair trigger, but he sure gets himself entangled verbally and personally with the dregs of civilization. Powerful thugs, punks and sociopaths seem to be his circle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join