It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Hun and Montana Congressional Candidate, Greg Gianforte, Committed Battery on a Reporter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This low life right wing hun not only just ended his political career by body slamming and punching a reporter, he is about to face criminal battery charges for an battery of a reporter.

To be honest, I thought this news was a joke at first, but then more information was revealed with audio and a corroborating reports from witnesses (from Fox News) that Gianforte had attacked the reporter that legitimized this news.

Worst part about this is the Gianforte, like other Turkish dictator and idiots of the world, blame the reporter for his attack. News alert for Gianforte, your press release will be used against you in court.

What a right wing douche bag. Not only did this stupid act cost him his chances in congress (which he was going to lose to Quist anyways), he just got himself into a criminal case and a civil lawsuit where he will be paying the reporter thousands of dollars for his attack.

F'ing idiot low life. This is example 100,000 why I stop voting Republican. All that remain on the right is a misguided, angry mob.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I don't condone violence, but I still find this amusing.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Right wing/Left wing. Body slamming a reporter is a douchebag move. Being a douche bag isn't partisan, and hopefully he serves a bit of time and gets fined.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So all republicans are assaulters waiting for victims? Meanwhile democrats assault 300 million people's rights while convincing them they are victims at the same time. So which is the worse crime there?

Assaulting someone is bad no matter who does it.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Should've gave him a flying leg drop after the body slam.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is example 100,000 why I stop voting Republican. All that remain on the right is a misguided, angry mob.

So you dislike misguided angry mobs?

And you strictly attribute that to 'publicans?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Getting fined is the least of his problems. The guy will lose his election and also get a civil lawsuit in court too.....which he'll lose.

originally posted by: East1999
Right wing/Left wing. Body slamming a reporter is a douchebag move. Being a douche bag isn't partisan, and hopefully he serves a bit of time and gets fined.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't condone violence, but I still find this amusing.

same - imagine the pathetic press conference/interview he has to shamefully do now. Betcha he can't wait to withdraw from running - most embarrassing time of his life
they'll make an example out of him - he can't weasel his way out of it now that it's headlines

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Everytime OP makes a thread, you have to pretend it's in the jokes forum so you can somewhat take him serious.

How else do you rationalize hating Republicans for a body slam but being OK with all the atrocities the Dems have done/still do?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,” Scanlon said.
Reporter should have had more respect.

Hope Gianforte wins the election.

Beats ordering a hit on Seth Rich for sending them emails to Wikileaks.
edit on 24-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
JinMI, need I point you to the fact that the worst and most corrupt president in US history, Donald Trump, is the president. You guys knew who you voting for and did it anyways. This is the text book definition of a misguided angry mob at work. Sad part was that you were all played by Roger Ailes. He got to make millions of dollars while he cultivated the right wing mob in America.

originally posted by: JinMI

This is example 100,000 why I stop voting Republican. All that remain on the right is a misguided, angry mob.

So you dislike misguided angry mobs?

And you strictly attribute that to 'publicans?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: JinMI

Everytime OP makes a thread, you have to pretend it's in the jokes forum so you can somewhat take him serious.

How else do you rationalize hating Republicans for a body slam but being OK with all the atrocities the Dems have done/still do?

It's an obvious troll account meant for this sort of trash.

Trolls gotta troll!

link   
LOL! Said like a true right wing lapdog. LOL!

originally posted by: D8Tee

The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,” Scanlon said.
Reporter should have had more respect.

Hope Gianforte wins the election.

Beats ordering a hit on Seth Rich for sending them emails to Wikileaks.

link   

So what name do you normally post under?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
#lockhimup

originally posted by: 3JinMI

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
#lockhimup

Haha, gotta give you a star for that one!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

#lockhimup

Ahh, come now, don't be a coward. What username do you normally use?

Why do you feel the need to make a troll account? Looking at your post history it's painfully obvious.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This low life right wing hun not only just ended his political career by body slamming and punching a reporter, he is about to face criminal battery charges for an battery of a reporter.

To be honest, I thought this news was a joke at first, but then more information was revealed with audio and a corroborating reports from witnesses (from Fox News) that Gianforte had attacked the reporter that legitimized this news.

Worst part about this is the Gianforte, like other Turkish dictator and idiots of the world, blame the reporter for his attack. News alert for Gianforte, your press release will be used against you in court.

What a right wing douche bag. Not only did this stupid act cost him his chances in congress (which he was going to lose to Quist anyways), he just got himself into a criminal case and a civil lawsuit where he will be paying the reporter thousands of dollars for his attack.

F'ing idiot low life. This is example 100,000 why I stop voting Republican. All that remain on the right is a misguided, angry mob.

Well you are clearly unemotional and not prejudice against the Republican Party. The name calling always is a very persuasive form of debate.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Fool, look at how long I've been a member of this site. I was here before this site became a reservoir for right wing despots.

originally posted by: JinMI

#lockhimup

Ahh, come now, don't be a coward. What username do you normally use?

Why do you feel the need to make a troll account? Looking at your post history it's painfully obvious.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thank you. It's tough to digest the stuff when right wingers read what they sow isn't it.

originally posted by: whywhynot

Well you are clearly unemotional and not prejudice against the Republican Party. The name calling always is a very persuasive form of debate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join