It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

first off...my stand it wasn't "our Government"...it was Factions within-our-government (now said to be Deep State

also the 'perps' were not just USA personnel, Any Number of Other Intelligence groups were in the Orchestration of this complex operation that was in the 'subtle minds' of a group focused on guiding the world on a collision course with
Islam (As per the Pike Prophecies of 3 World-Wars)

The 'EGG' of the idea was conceived around 1969, possibly by persons in Soviet-&-Israeli-&-USA+British Intelligence... who were able to act as controllers of radical-zealot-Muslims willing to be martyrs in using passenger jets as missiles on civilian targets at sometime in the future...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

They are the only people who have the real motives, and the Powers to do it. We all know most wars are "bankers" wars.

See, I think that's putting the cart before the horse, in a fundamental way.

There used to be a factoid in general circulation, stating that there had only been one year in the 20th Century during which a war was not being fought on the planet. If I remember rightly, it turned out to be inaccurate, because there was no such year.

And I think the five centuries before that may have been slightly turbulent too.

Come to think of it, war seems to be almost permanent doesn't it?

To my mind, it's no more remarkable that entire dynasties profiteer from war than it is that kids sell home-made lemonade at the roadside. As in, it's a very simple and almost failsafe way to turn a profit. But... that doesn't mean that the kid has to grow her own lemons, or that the bankers have to start any wars themselves - they happen naturally, all the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Now, go from Rothschilds to your support of conspiracy collapse theories for WTC 1,2, 6, and 7. Your support for no planes at the pentagon and shanksville.

How you think a culture of jihad backed by rich Middle Eastern interests and governments just as powerful as the Rothschilds carrying out 9/11 is less credible than your theory.....
edit on 18-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed your

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If not then it is your "opinions and nothing more. I have no problems of anyone given their "opinions," but do not call your "opinions" facts, when you cannot back them up with some credibility.

It is a fact, that most American politicians are controlled by the PTB behind our government. That Power is the Federal Reserve.
Yet, you failed to provided any proof to back your "fact."

Do you have any credibal sources to back your facts?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join