It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't know that it's that important of information is it?

Many people do, considering the fact that daddy Bush was Director of Central Intelligence in his early days before George Bush was President...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I don't know that it's that important of information is it?

Many people do, considering the fact that daddy Bush was Director of Central Intelligence in his early days before George Bush was President...
So what if Old Bush was the director of the CIA?

Putin was the head of the KGB.

Doc was the leader of the Seven Dwarves?

What link are you trying to establish?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

I wont offer any such reasons because the question would be answered by any credible and serious attempt to explain how he did it, in detail, if anyone genuinely believes he did it.

Why has their never been a doco explaining, the details of how he planned and organised it?

edit on 27-5-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I wont offer any such reasons because the question would be answered by any credible and serious attempt to explain how he did it, in detail, if anyone genuinely believes he did it.

Why has their never been a doco explaining, the details of how he planned and organised it?
1. Osama was not the mastermind of the operation in the first place.
2. Plenty of intel out there, have you even read the 911 commissions report? Not saying it's the be all end all, but it's a start.

There's an abbreviated summary you could start with.link

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Once again...non-issue, dismissed with five minutes of honest research.

February 12, 2001

www.panynj.gov...

"NET LEASE OF WORLD TRADE CENTER JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR PORT AUTHORITY'S REAL ESTATE DIRECTOR -- Cherrie Nanninga Credited with Shepherding Office, Retail Renaissance At Trade Center, Other Port Authority Facilities

..................As Real Estate Director, a position Mrs. Nanninga has held since 1996, the occupancy rate at the trade center has risen from 78 percent to a healthy 98 percent, retail soared in the trade center's mall, and available office space in the Newark Legal Center has nearly been filled.

Today, only about 250,000 of the 10.4 million square feet of office space in the trade center remains vacant. And the legal center has an occupancy rate of over 99 percent. "

10.4 million square feet.......and only 250,000 was vacant. Yep, that is a LOT of empty floors...all sarcasm intended.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Informer1958

When you mean NWO? Do you mean the NWO that embraces Muslim immigration? Or the NWO that starts wars with Muslim countries?

All of that is the NWO lol.

Thank you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What 911 forum are you talking about?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Sorry if it's already been said, but if I recall correctly OBL was never officially wanted by the FBI over the 9/11 terrorist attacks. For some that raised flags of doubt in their minds whether he was actually the "mastermind" behind September 11. And I don't believe he ever actually confessed on video to planning or executing the attacks, but I could be wrong in that regard. IMHO, however, I believe it was a false flag attack orchestrated by Western intelligence (e.g. CIA and Mossad primarily) to further expand the influence of the MIC both at home and abroad. For instance, all we're told is what the news media feed to us and they're given the pre-digested scripts from TPTB who basically tell us what they want us to know. But, who knows if within various terrorist cells like in 9/11 or 7/7 etc. there were intelligence assets or informants who thought they were doing their patriotic duty or told the "bomb bag" they were holding was fake or that this is just a "dry run" for purposes of aiding in the evaluation of emergency response teams to potential threats etc. but then it all goes "live" and the bomb is detonated remotely by unknown culprits or allowed to go ahead by TPTB. We just never really know... Then again I might have watched one too many conspiracy films or TV shows like Arlington Road or Homeland and have become way too cynical and paranoid for my old age...
edit on 27-5-2017 by cameraobscura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cameraobscura

Just a suggestion, but try to use paragraphs to break up your posts, it makes it easier to read.

Sorry if it's already been said, but if I recall correctly OBL was never officially wanted by the FBI over the 9/11 terrorist attacks. For some that raised flags of doubt in their minds whether he was actually the "mastermind" behind September 11.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the alleged mastermind behind 9/11.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
I posted recently in another 9/11 thread, but I think I caught the tail end of it and didn't get any possible explanations, so I'll try again here.

I basically said I wouldn't put anything past our government, but if they indeed perpetrated 9/11, why wouldn't Osama bin Laden/al-quaida/Taliban have taken that opportunity to really drive home their idea of how evil the west is by simply saying "we didn't do it."

Seems to me their agenda would have been better served denying it than taking credit for it, at the very least they could've sown some discord.

I'm not looking for debates about how buildings should fall when crashed into by planes, I'm simply looking for discussion on what I said above.

Because you look at it backwards. It was never about how it made Osama and co look to the world, it was about showing Osamas country men "Hey... look, we will not be bullied! And if we are, this is what we are able to do!"

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cameraobscura

No, the FBI never added 9/11 to his most wanted poster. There was no need, he was already wanted for the 93 bombing, the USS Cole bombing and a couple other issues. However, the State Department, DID have him listed as wanted in connection to the 9/11 attacks and had a hefty bounty on his ass.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

How come Khalid Sheikh Mohammed hasn't gone to trial yet?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

For one thing, even the military attorneys understand the guy is just like Oswald, a scapegoat, a fall guy. For another, they have nothing to connect him.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The ATS forum for 9/11.

Simple question.

Can you quote one individual that totally exonerates or claims the US government is totally without blame concerning 9/11 from the ATS forum?
edit on 5-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I haven't considered it in those terms. What does that prove, whatever the answer?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
15 years of specialized 9/11 subforums.

The peer review helping the perps pull one over on you again.

"Is anyone in the mainstream thinking about the unburnt passports they are discussing on Ats! "

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

"Is anyone in the mainstream thinking about the unburnt passports they are discussing on Ats! "

Thanks for playing.

Are you saying no parts, pieces, and items from the WTC jets didn't pass through the towers and end up in the street.

Are you saying the passport was the only ID recovered from the WTC?

Have you any idea the number of ID cards recovered from the WTC ruble?

amhistory.si.edu...

Driver's License and ID Card
Description: This Massachusetts driver’s license and American Airlines credit card belonged to Judith “Judy” Larocque.

Context: Judith “Judy” Larocque had founded her own business, Market Perspectives, and lived in Framingham, MA. She fully dedicated herself to her work, daughters and pet dog. On September 11, 2001 she boarded American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The FBI recovered these cards from the debris.

Title: Final Day At Final Stop For WTC Debris
www.cbsnews.com...

At the height of the operation, 7,000 tons of material was processed each day as forensic experts in respirators manned conveyors, ready to stop the debris flow when they spotted a bone shard or other remains.

Thousands of wrecked vehicles were stacked in rows, next to mangled concrete and heaps of steel. Boxes of rings, watches, wallets and ID cards filled trailers parked on the 160-acre site.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

Thanks for playing.

Its a little known fact about bomb forensics, that pieces of the bomb more often survive than pieces of anything nearby to the bomb.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I think that was the initial statement by bin Laden (I had nothing to do with this) and the Taliban, who asked for proof and evidence before handing bin Laden over, which Powell indicated would be forthcoming, but never proffered.

The official story is based largely on assumptions, and some patsies, who were shepherded in and trained and followed. One rented a room from an FBI agent.

edit on 18-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I find it remarkable that this debate is still going on after the release of the fabled "28 missing pages" of the 9/11 report.

Short version: The Saudi Royal Family paid the leaders of the hijacking crew via two US-based intermediaries, with at least one of those payments made directly from the account of Prince Bandar al-Saud. When bin Laden's top lieutenant was captured, his mobile phone records showed that he had made numerous calls to the US-shored company that managed the private residence of Prince Bandar. Bandar is the member of the Saudi Royals who is so familiar to the Bush family that he is referred to (by them) as "Bandar Bush."

You may have missed the news recently, but the Saudi Royal Family blackmailed Tony Blair into shutting down a gigantic military procurement fraud investigation that led right back to the Kingdom. They actually threatened to unleash 'another 7/7' on the UK if Blair didn't do as he was told. He did.

So, a Royal Family that is capable of summoning terrorism to its enemies, and is involved in the payment of the 9/11 hijackers. No holograms, no crisis actors, no controlled demolitions, no dummy aircraft, no missiles - just a corrupt oligarchy to whom no-one dares stand up, because they are armed to the teeth and (as demonstrated in the 1970s) could bring the world to a virtual standstill within a month just by turning off the oil supply.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join