It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

A fact that is always overlooked, that Bin Laden was not the master mind to 911.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind behind 911. Bin Ladin and his chief of operations, Mohammed Atef, where the chiefs of al Qaeda. Within al Qaeda, they relied heavily on the ideas and enterprise of strong willed field commanders, such as KSM, to carry out worldwide terrorist operations.

Edmonds worked as a Turkish and Farsi translator for 6 months with the FBI, from September 2001 - March 2002, how did she know that Bin Laden was working for the CIA right up until the attacks?

The fact that someone may have tried to cover up their own incompetence for failing to prevent a crime DOESN'T mean they committed the crime. Where there failings in the intelligence community? Yes. Am I expected to believe that because of those failings that the intelligence community itself was involved in the planning and execution of 911? I don't buy that crap.
edit on 26-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind behind 911

So said the government. I do not believe in everything I read or hear. I used to, before I did many years of research into 911.

The fact is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was a patsy, when Sibel Edmonds blew the whistle about Bin Laden the Bush administration went in panic mode to find a new mastermind.

Yes. Am I expected to believe that because of those failings that the intelligence community itself was involved in the planning and execution of 911? I don't buy that crap.

What I do know is, the intelligence community failed We The People with their "arrogance" of not sharing information with the CIA and the FBI.

You want to talk about Intelligence failures, just look at the lies they told to get us into two illegal wars, with two countries that did not have anything to do with 911.

The mainstream properganda media did it's job well, thanks to the CIA.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The fact is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was a patsy, when Sibel Edmonds blew the whistle about Bin Laden the Bush administration went in panic mode to find a new mastermind.

Yea, not Osama Bin Laden, just Bin Ladens....

Now I think anybody faced with the headline 'Bin Laden on CIA payroll' might have some questions in mind, but when you say 'Bin Ladens on CIA payroll' there should be one obvious question: Which Bin Laden?"

GIRALDI: When they said State Department, they probably meant CIA.

EDMONDS: Okay. So these conversations, between 1997 and 2001, had to do with a Central Asia operation that involved bin Laden. Not once did anybody use the word “al-Qaeda.” It was always “mujahideen,” always “bin Laden” and, in fact, not “bin Laden” but “bin Ladens” plural. There were several bin Ladens who were going on private jets to Azerbaijan and Tajikistan. The Turkish ambassador in Azerbaijan worked with them.

There were bin Ladens, with the help of Pakistanis or Saudis, under our management. Marc Grossman was leading it, 100 percent, bringing people from East Turkestan into Kyrgyzstan, from Kyrgyzstan to Azerbaijan, from Azerbaijan some of them were being channeled to Chechnya, some of them were being channeled to Bosnia. From Turkey, they were putting all these bin Ladens on NATO planes. People and weapons went one way, drugs came back.

Edmonds interview

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So true, but none were the mastermind to 911.

Don't forget the Bush family had business dealing the the Bin Laden's.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The closest thing the Earth has had to a New World order was the Catholic Church. Why are they still not in power? Because there will always be evil little individuals that will seek to overthrow the current power structure. There will always be an outsider seeking to overthrow the establishment.

*yawn*

Get some perspective.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: St Udio

Not to mention that Port Authority had three building they needed to be removed, due to the fact the EPA had ordered the owners of the WTC complex to start an asbestos removal project, that would have cost the Port Authorities hundreds of millions of dollars to scaffold all three WTC and practically rebuild each floor with new materials.

The asbestos abatement project....for the WTC complex was going to cost $200 million over several years, on a property that generated almost a billion dollars a year in revenue.

www.businessinsurance.com...

"The suit sought recovery of the Port Authority's huge expenses of removing asbestos from hundreds of properties ranging from the enormous World Trade Center complex-which represented more than $200 million of the abatement costs-to bridge and tunnel toll booths."

Nowhere do I find evidence that the EPA ordered the removal...well, except on the same idiotic truth sites that think Marvin Bush ran security at the WTC... Anyway, once again you raise a non-issue, easily answered with thirty seconds of honest research.

edit on 26-5-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Would you like to buil a logical argument more than your version of the bogeyman. Are you here to voice adolescent fears, or provide a logical debate. The burden of proof is on you. Eye roll...

Again, history sees the rise and fall of the elite. Those in power are displaced by those seeking power. Is that a false statement. The Church of England vs the Catholic Church? The Catholic Church wanted to be cast out of England and lose the right to a percentage of English lands?

China, Greate Britain, communist China, Russian, Taiwan all part of the NWO? On the same team?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If the elite are already in control, why seek more control? They can just past legislation, not play silly games.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Don't forget the Bush family had business dealing the the Bin Laden's.

Osama bin Laden's father Mohamed had four wives and 52 children. Bin Laden group is a big company, has 35,000 employees, where are you going with the Bush connection to that company?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

"The suit sought recovery of the Port Authority's huge expenses of removing asbestos from hundreds of properties ranging from the enormous World Trade Center complex-which represented more than $200 million of the abatement costs-to bridge and tunnel toll booths."

So true, however if there was a better way, why not.

Many people complained about the WTC from the start, most people dislike the small windows everyone had to look out of.

Also the design of the WTC were very plain, in fact, people complained they looked like two standing tall boxes.

Also, many floors in the WTC stayed empty, it was a fact that the WTC were called the White Elephants.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

where are you going with the Bush connection to that company?

Bush & Bin Laden - George W. Bush Had Ties to Billionaire bin Laden Brood

Through a tangled web of Saudi multi-millionaires, Texas oilmen, and the infamous Bank of Credit and Commerce International, Bush was financially linked with the bin Laden family until Salem met an untimely end in a freak flying accident near San Antonio in 1988.

www.mafhoum.com...

Where I am going with this, is we are judge by the company we keep.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Bin Ladens are a big family, have a large multinational corporation, ties to many people I would think. Was Osama the CEO or something?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I believe that 911 happening on 911 is a coincidence.

Where are you going with this?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I am saying there is nothing to the Bush/BinLaden connection.
It's really stretching it.
What did Osama have to do with the Bin Laden Group?
I find these conspiracy theories rather funny sometimes so I grabbed a meme to show you I was amused with you reaching out there into lala land.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I find these conspiracy theories rather funny sometimes so I grabbed a meme to show you I was amused with you reaching out there into lala land.

Lala land!

I was trying to have a civilized conversation with you, thanks for the "condescending" remarks!

edit on 26-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden is not the same as The Saudi Bin Laden Group.

The Bin Ladens disowned Osama in 1994.

You were attempting to make the connection between Bush and Osama.

The Saudi government has said that the family signed a statement officially disowning Osama in 1994, a year after the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. The Saudi government also stripped bin Laden of his citizenship, which resulted in self-exile to Sudan. When I asked a senior United States intelligence officer whether anyone had considered detaining members of the family, he replied, “That’s called taking hostages. We don’t do that.”

Link

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Are you saying he is not related?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Are you saying he is not related?

Did you read my posts?
Did I imply that?

originally posted by: D8Tee

Osama bin Laden's father Mohamed had four wives and 52 children. Bin Laden group is a big company, has 35,000 employees, where are you going with the Bush connection to that company?

originally posted by: D8Tee

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Did I imply that?

No, I am stating a fact that Bin Laden is related to the same family.

I am sure they did.

However, let's not play down the fact that Osama Bin Laden is related to the same family regardless of the circumstances.

No, I am not stating that George Bush had any direct business dealing with the alleged mastermind of 911.

I am stating the fact that the Bush family had business ties with Relatives of Bin Laden.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I am stating the fact that the Bush family had business ties with Relatives of Bin Laden.
Yes they did. Thru the Carlyle group if I recall correctly.

I don't know that it's that important of information is it?
edit on 27-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join