It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

When you mean NWO? Do you mean the NWO that embraces Muslim immigration? Or the NWO that starts wars with Muslim countries?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Your source Sibel Edmonds says a lot of things don't she?

On 1 February 2011, Sibel Edmonds published a story on her own website, adding details of events she described as taking place in April 2001. The account is of another translator's description of meetings with an Iranian informant months before 9/11, and FBI agents' reaction to it:
Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S., living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this.
It was believed the agents reported this information internally at the FBI, but it is unclear that it ever went beyond that, in fact, both the agents remarked, and the translator told Edmonds, that the intelligence was not specific enough to take action upon.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Said no source?

I would like to see a source for this information? No credibal source, then the information is false.

Sibel Edmonds was taken very seriously when she blew her gag orders, in fact she was the most gagged woman in the Bush administration.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I would like to see a source for this information?

Source is Wikipedia.
Wikipedia link

Wikipedia sources it from what appears to be Edmonds own blog.
BoilingFrog

in fact she was the most gagged woman in the Bush administration.
Sounds kinky.

edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes she made the statement and she reported her information in June 2001.

So what is your point? Are you saying that she is lying about Bin Laden working for the CIA?

Sibel Edmonds did her job but the FBI wanted to cover up the information she uncovered. That is in your same source, the same article.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes she made the statement and she reported her information in June 2001.
No, you are mistaken, you will have to re read the article as you have not comprehended it properly. Edmonds worked for the FBI for six months from late September 2001 until March 2002. Edmonds was hired, as a contractor, to work as an interpreter in the translations unit of the FBI in Washington. How do you have Edmonds reporting information in June 2001, before she was even employed there?

Are you saying that she is lying about Bin Laden working for the CIA?
Did I say that?

edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Around the end of April, 2001, I was asked to accompany two special agents from the FBI-WFO, Tony and John, to a meeting arranged with this informant; we hooked up with him somewhere near the (Meeting Location Deleted by S.E.). The agents and I were working on a particular criminal investigation that was going to court in (Possible sensitive date deleted by S.E.), and the informant’s information played an extremely important role in building the case.

Neither of us heard back from Frields or the Counterterrorism division. No one asked for any follow-ups or additional information. Two months went by. Around the end of June 2001, I accompanied the two agents to another meeting with the Iranian Informant. This time we met in (Location Details Deleted by S.E.).

After going over the target criminal investigation; now only …(Specific Date Deleted by S.E.), as we were ready to turn around and leave, he stopped us:

‘What did you do with the information I gave you two months ago? Did you report it to your bosses?’
The agents nodded.

One of them said: ‘Yes; we sent it up. We submitted it to the top guy.’
The informant was animated now,

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

I stand by my comment.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

sigh...

What part are you not understanding?

1. Edmonds was not hired by the FBI until September 2001.
2. The story you are referencing is her account of another translators description of meetings that took place before Edmonds worked with the FBI.
3. It is a second hand account of something that happened before she started working with the FBI.
4. Mr. Sarshar is the name of the translator you are getting confused with Edmonds, reread the article.

On 1 February 2011, Edmonds published a story on her own website, adding details of events she described as taking place in April 2001. The account is of another translator's description of meetings with an Iranian informant months before 9/11, and FBI agents' reaction to it.
Link

edit on 26-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Except.....they weren't. The Bin Laden family members in the US were gathered together. The FBI interviewed several of them, and then after the flight ban was lifted, they flew out of the US.

I was always under the impression that they were flown out during the flight ban?

Several sources agree with you, since the beginning.

I thought it was a fact. Has it been disputed?

I agree with you. The only ones disputing it are apologists for the official story. They deny any and all facts that work against their position.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
You might want to update your research AND quit misrepresenting what Toombs said.

Excuse me, but I did not misrepresent what Tombs said. I quoted him, and in context. Of course it doesn't mean bin Laden didn't have a role, anymore than Khaled Sheikh Mohammed's testimony means he did, given that it was extracted under torture.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

When you mean NWO? Do you mean the NWO that embraces Muslim immigration? Or the NWO that starts wars with Muslim countries?

All of that is the NWO lol.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

All of that is the NWO lol.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

There was more than enough evidence without his testimony. And contrary to popular belief, nothing that KSM was subjected to, was any worse than training members of the US military get.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Star man argument.

Please quote from the 9/11 forum that the US government was not at fault in anyway for the deaths on 9/11!

Please quote from the 9/11 forum where any individual totally claims the US government is exonerated from its failures on 9/11?
edit on 26-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last paragraph

edit on 26-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Removed extra is

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The closest thing the Earth has had to a New World order was the Catholic Church. Why are they still not in power? Because there will always be evil little individuals that will seek to overthrow the current power structure. There will always be an outsider seeking to overthrow the establishment.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

1. Edmonds was not hired by the FBI until September 2001.

Yes you are correct, but where are you going with this?

Former FBI Translator: Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Right Up Until 9/11

Before you hear what Sibel Edmonds has to say, you should know a little about her background.

Edmonds is a former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice’s Inspector General and several senators have called extremely credible.

And some of Edmonds allegations’ have already been confirmed by the British press.

Now, Edmonds is saying that Osama Bin Laden worked for the U.S. right up until 9/11, and that that fact is being covered up because the US outsourced terror operations to al Qaeda and the Taliban for many years.

Outrageous claim, right?

Actually, there are several lines of confirmation of Edmonds’ claim.

According to one of the most reputable French papers, CIA agents met with Bin Laden two months before 9/11, when he was already wanted for the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes you are correct, but where are you going with this?

Just wanted us to be both on the same page and understand that it was not Edmonds herself that was telling the story. It was second hand information, does not make it incorrect, just makes it second hand information.

Sure, this could be true. Where are you going with that?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

the Wahhabists/Saudi Monarchy/ AQ were all complicit but the operation was allowed-to-happen by the CIA+Counter Intelligence and a company of other Intel agencies...

the 'blame' was always gonna be Islamic Terrorists for the Commandeered Commercial Jets... but what gets lost in the mix is the delayed Anthrax-in-the-postal-mailbox operation with powder from the secret Ft. Dietrich chemical-weapons stockpiles..

.We Are Dead Certain that Betrayed Afghan Mujahadeen ~ or else~ AQ/Saudi royalty/Wahhabi fundamentalists
did not run that part of the operation

the scheme was already known even prior to the USA arming the Afghanistan religious-fighters against the diminishing Soviet Union invasion forces
~in fact the radical-religious Muslim Martyrs crashing hijacked jets into 3 USA Targets was 'back-burner stuff' from back in the '70s-&-'80s...
and by 1995 the plot was elevated from obscurity to a prominent place in the tactical command...(James Bond Story line stuff huh)

edit on th31149584179926362017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sure, this could be true. Where are you going with that?

You may call it second hand information, however I call her credibal.

Edmonds is a former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice’s Inspector General and several senators have called extremely credible.

A fact that is always overlooked, that Bin Laden was not the master mind to 911.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Not to mention that Port Authority had three building they needed to be removed, due to the fact the EPA had ordered the owners of the WTC complex to start an asbestos removal project, that would have cost the Port Authorities hundreds of millions of dollars to scaffold all three WTC and practically rebuild each floor with new materials.

Everyone knows that members of the Port Authority hob knob with Washington's politicians. And a plan was hatched.

Sure, it is a conspiracy, and may never be proven true, but it is plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join