It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Would Rather Have OBAMAs RESULTS than TRUMPs BUDGET. Crazy..But True.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Major Kudos to those who understood/understand what's BEST for your future, and your children's future!

No. Major kudos to those who understand that cutting 23 million to disabled persons is Not cool.

To those who understand letting citizens in our own country not be able to see a doctor, or afford to get a needed prescription filled is NOT cool.

Or to cut public education to crap, or discriminate against everyone who is not white and rich is Not cool.

Or to be the antithesis of Robin Hood and take from the poor and middle class and give to the very wealthy.

Kudos to those people. Who can see through your asinine "favorable" strategies presented to the public, while running the dirt behind the scenes and denying it.

Kudos to the people who have not been smitten by a so-called celebrity, who only knows Corruption and craves fame.

Those are the people who deserve respect and congratulations.
edit on 5/25/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: East1999

You may have a point. I remember the military getting lots of bad publicity in the 1990's for spending $500 on toilet seats, and $200 for hammers. Do you think that waste of taxpayer dollars has been reduced by a good margin?

That isn't waste, it is just one way (among many) they take money out of their public budget to use for black-ops.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: seasonal

Let them move, then. Let small businesses fill the void.

That and tax the living s#%t out of every single item the relocated company and their affiliates try to import back into America.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe spend less on military and more on the well being of US citizens. I mean, the whole world is allready deeply afraid of your military...including your allies...There is no way the rest of the world can fear the US military more then it does now. I know there are plenty US citizens who think you guys can get scarier even (and that this is a good thing or something), but that is not possible. So now might be a good time to cut the military budget and start spending it on the tens of milions that live in poverty.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Felicio

Maybe spend less on military and more on the well being of US citizens. I mean, the whole world is allready deeply afraid of your military...including your allies...There is no way the rest of the world can fear the US military more then it does now. I know there are plenty US citizens who think you guys can get scarier even (and that this is a good thing or something), but that is not possible. So now might be a good time to cut the military budget and start spending it on the tens of milions that live in poverty.

But...how does that benefit the rich? How does that help the rich and greedy that are in power get more $?

Your ideas, although ideal, would never fly

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Ah oopsie....forgot all about the rich and greedy

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Republican's are not happy with the budget either.

Market Watch

Stop blaming Democrats for Trump's "magic math" debacle of a budget.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Waaaaaaaaa, people dont like trump, whaaaaaa those un american peoplez dont love cheetoh jesus.

Poor thing, your moses isint doing too good, ll youncompared trump and moses a while back, still cant stop laughing
edit on 25-5-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
as in the republicans are clearly on a lower level, first-rate, BENGHAZI, DEAD-BABIES, GOD IS GREAT mind-set.

You forgot "knuckle dragger".
Coming from someone that can't use proper punctuation this is rich.
Prefer that over the RUSSIANS, NAZIS, SHARIA IS GREAT mindset.
One is actually destructive to the sanctity of the nation.
Can you guess which one?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

False dilemma. Both are destructive. But I bet you and I define this country's sanctity differently.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of course the Dems and Some of the Republicans will be against Cheetos imaginary budget because unlike Trump and his supporters their brains still work.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
News flash: Even many House and Senate Republicans think this budget proposal is idiocy. DOA.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: veracity
as in the republicans are clearly on a lower level, first-rate, BENGHAZI, DEAD-BABIES, GOD IS GREAT mind-set.

You forgot "knuckle dragger".
Coming from someone that can't use proper punctuation this is rich.
Prefer that over the RUSSIANS, NAZIS, SHARIA IS GREAT mindset.
One is actually destructive to the sanctity of the nation.
Can you guess which one?

my guess...the idiocracy that voted in the most dumbest president of all time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join