It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Would Rather Have OBAMAs RESULTS than TRUMPs BUDGET. Crazy..But True.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
May 24, 2017

As President Trump's 2018 budget is revealed, Democrats are CRYING and SCREAMING like babies!

Hillary Says "Unimaginable Cruelty!": insider.foxnews.com...

Why are they becoming mentally dysfunctional because President Trump wants to dig us out of the hole that President Obama put the country in.. by cutting waste, bloat and rates of government growth...along with tax-cuts for most Americans? Balancing the U.S.A. budget in 10 years, all while keeping us safe from attacks by other nations and terrorists..

HONEST Summary of Trump's 2018 Budget: www.foxnews.com...

CONTRAST PRESIDENT TRUMP's BUDGET to what PRESIDENT OBAMA did to our country and "We The People" during his 8 years as President:

He increased OUR country's deficit by an insane 86%...from $10.6 Trillion to almost $20 Trillion!
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Incomes Stagnated, Home Ownership Declined, Poverty Rate Increased, Food Stamp/Welfare roles skyrocketed, etc..
See the entire list and documentation here: www.breitbart.com...

BUT DEMOCRATS have the NERVE to label President Trump's proposed 2018 budget cruel, mean, and heartless?!

I suppose if he proposed a larger federal deficit, a lower standard of living, and an increase in the number of people getting welfare benefits for 2018...Clinton, Schumer, Pelosi, and the Democratic party would be delighted? That's nuts!

Thank-goodness it's finally well-known that Democrats care more about POWER, than they do about the Well-being of American Citizens, and future generations. U.S. voters had the foresight and wisdom to relegate Democrats to "minority status" in D.C., and most of the nation, over the past 8 years. Major Kudos to those who understood/understand what's BEST for your future, and your children's future!

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The problem with both is that they give too much to the military. Pull off a fraction of that military's budget on stuff they don't need, it's doable, trust me, and put it into healthcare.

The real problem that isn't much talked about is the fact that EVERY department WILL hit their budget, because if they don't, it gets cut back. So a ton of wasteful spending is going on for the sole purpose of hitting a budget, which isn't right. Especially when there are areas that could really use extra budget.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know the reason right??

In simple terms, the members on the left within government want:
>a larger government
>people dependent on government

Essentially it is job security...and they get compensated nicely. And they throw fun words like "diversity" and "acceptance" and "tolerance" in with their policies to keep their base satisfied.

What I dont understand, besides the fact that the right hasnt done sh!t to take advantage of the problem, is how the lefts base falls for it every...single...time.

Now I just posted it elsewhere, but, we need less government.

On top of that, we need term limits for everyone, and we need money out of politics.

Lastly, the persons that really get into office in order to help Americans and speak truthfully get mocked.

Since nothing will come of this, I'm going to author a thread about my pet peeves.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well of course Democrats Would Rather Have OBAMAs RESULTS than TRUMPs BUDGET.

They stand to lose all kinds of under-the-table premiums.

Desperate and bitter jealous Democrats will do anything to keep their bootie treasures that have been building up exponentially since the 1930s.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Democrats would rather be irresponsible and spend money we don't have. Besides, they don't pay the taxes...working people do.
edit on 2017/5/24 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Democrats would rather be irresponsible and spend money we don't have. Besides, they don't pay the taxes...working people do.

Democrats do not work and pay taxes??..jeez I don't even live in the states and yet for yrs I I.D as a Democrat before becoming an Indi, yet I and others paid taxes.
ANd how come we have we always find money for bloated military budgets and the proposed Great Wall..ah mean.. Great Fence.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Got news for all of you, neither the Dems or the Repubs are on YOUR side.

If they were, we would have a workable medical system and this would spark a economic boom.

We live in a corporatocracy or as Benito Mussolini said fascism.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

2 words "W BUSH"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

We're​ liberal. Mock if you like. It won't change my opinion like logic and reasonable arguments do.

We both work full time, and we prefer our tax dollars go to the environment and people less fortunate than we are. Problem with Trump's budget is he is throwing money at corporations, the military, and the obscenely rich while slashing the programs for regular and poor people. You don't have to screw over the people making less than 30k to fix the deficit. How about making General Electric and Exxon Mobil pay their damn taxes, instead?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Can't make a large corp pay taxes-they will move production....hold on a second.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Let them move, then. Let small businesses fill the void.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The problem is way, way bigger than that simple solution.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Placating the corps causing the problem isn't much of a solution. If they can't play by the rules of earning money in the US that you and I do, then they can go elsewhere.

If corps are seen as a person, and a self evident truth is all men are created equal, then their special privileges are bogus. Thanks for playing, now go to Venezuela, Exxon Mobil.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: East1999

You may have a point. I remember the military getting lots of bad publicity in the 1990's for spending $500 on toilet seats, and $200 for hammers. Do you think that waste of taxpayer dollars has been reduced by a good margin? If not, sending the broad military a lot more money is the wrong thing to do. It's too bad the government can't just increase the pay of our military families. They are barely keeping up with inflation.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

You're right. America has thrown most of them out of office over the past 8 years, and they still persist with that Selfish, Controlling attitude. Bashing the President who's trying to repair what Obama broke, is NOT going to help Democrats one bit. Maybe they just get-off from spewing hate now. Who knows..

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You're 50% right, Metallicus, lol.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

No way am I going to drive a car assembled by Louie's neighborhood factory, that uses steel from a smelter in his basement.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

No way am I going to drive a car assembled by Louie's neighborhood factory, that uses steel from a smelter in his basement.

I would.
Hell, I'd build the foundry for them.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I agree, the big corps and big banks need to be broken up.

There needs to be a fraction of a cent tax on micro trades on the stock market.

Dissolve the Fed.

This would go a long way to solving the economic issues we have today.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bottom line...if we want to be a strong country we HAVE TO take care of our poor, unfortunate and elderly.

The democrats that are citizens like you and i have morals and want to do what Jesus would do...take care of our poor, unfortunate and elderly. They practice compassion and are more well-rounded.

The democrats in office maybe practice compassion, maybe not, but they do want a stronger america and are on the same track as their democrat constituents in taking care of the poor, unfortunate and elderly.

There is a huge difference in the level of compassion and brains when it come to comparing democrats to republicans.

as in the republicans are clearly on a lower level, first-rate, BENGHAZI, DEAD-BABIES, GOD IS GREAT mind-set.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join