It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Couple Sought on Child Abuse Charges (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
John Dollar and wife Linda are being sought on child abuse charges for allegedly torturing seven children who lived with them. The couple are said to have, pulled out the childrens toe nails with pliers, delivering electric shocks and striking them with a hammer.

story.news.yahoo.com
John Dollar, 58, and wife Linda, 51, who live about 70 miles north of Tampa, failed to appear at a scheduled Department of Children & Families hearing Monday. They are wanted on felony charges of aggravated child abuse.

At least three children were severely malnourished, including twin 14-year-old brothers who weighed just 36 and 38 pounds each — about 80 pounds below the normal weights for their age, police said.

The seven children were removed from the home last month after one of them called an ambulance for a 16-year-old boy who weighed less than 60 pounds and had suspicious injuries on his head and neck. The doctors alerted authorities.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't understand what these people are thinking, it's bad enought that they are in a state of mind to hurt these children, but to also think that they'll get away with it ?

I pray for the recovery of the kids.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sick sick and disgusting. I hope they get whats coming to them. I have 2 sons, and anyone who hurts them has to deal with the DG. I cant comprehend this abuse. Those parents(yea) should be submitted to the worse kind of abuse themselves forever. Death is too good for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What would prompt people to do these types of things. Thats some sick and twisted #. I'd love to catch up to these two on a lonley stretch of highway and pull their toenails out.

new topics

join