It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 23rd Victim of the Manchester Bombing *CONTROVERSIAL*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
22 "victims"? (remember at this time we still don't know the names of all the 22 who died in the blast, and if this figure includes the bomber)...
But still...

While reading different articles about the suicide attack in Manchester, I kept seeing "22 victims"
At no point did I ever think this might include the bomber. My heart was and still is with the innocent people who were there to enjoy a night out with their friends and family.

But I've just read about a gruesome description of the way the top half of the bombers body flew towards the arena entrance after he detonated the bomb. And I wondered about his last moments, and reflected on what motivates a human being to end their life in such a way.

I know some people are just evil. To deny that evil people exist would be pure ignorance. And perhaps, he was JUST pure evil. As Donald Trump puts it an "evil looser".

But the extent to which his religion motivated him to commit this evil act, is something we should not shy away from looking at. We need to understand EVERYTHING about the mind of these individuals if we want to stop this barbarity from happening in our society.

My opinion. The extent to which his religion influenced him to commit this act is the extent to which this man was responsible for his actions.
& looking at the evidence from the Islamic holy texts, and from what these extremists say themselves about their radical ideology, and where it comes from, I don't think we can say he would have done this if it hadn't been for his religion.

I don't believe human beings commit these terrible acts without being brainwashed.
And knowing how powerful brainwashing is, I am wondering if it is right or wrong to also include the suicide bomber in the list of victims [of a brainwashing cult].

IMO the real enemy is not a bunch of "evil loosers". It's a brainwashing religious cult. The sooner we can outlaw religious groups like this better.
I don't care how many people are "followers". To me they are brainwashed victims. But above all human beings like the rest of us.
edit on 24-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There were 22 human victims.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Meaning what?

The bomber is one of those 22 or the moment he decided to become a suicide bomber he lost his humanity....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dead people 23, victims 22? What the actual f is this thread about?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
I don't believe human beings commit these terrible acts without being brainwashed.

Then you are naive.
If you could go back in time you will never find anything on this planet more capable of inflicting suffering on other lives then mankind.

As for your premise of the OP it seems about right for Generation Snowflake...No one is ever accountable for their actions, always has to be someone else to blame. You want to consider the coward that did this a victim have at it...that is the wonder if the Internet people can think , say or believe whatever ridiculous thing they want.
edit on 24-5-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Meaning what?

The bomber is one of those 22 or the moment he decided to become a suicide bomber he lost his humanity....

He was not a human, he was a terrorist.
We have no need to understand these animals, we just need to root them out and put them down.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Oracle, I truly appreciate your topic and I can fathom how much beliefs (religious, political or whatever) can motivate extreme behaviour; however, these fanatical suicide terrorists are simply driven (IMHO) by synthetic drugs that numb or disengage the fear factor of such acts. I think that without the "drugs" no human being would do any self-harming act unless it were to save the life of another human being.

I think we're looking at a whole new form of army rations...and it doesn't taste like Spam.

I'll keep mulling over your theory in case I'm being short-sighted.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

He was not born a terrorist.

There is a clearly a process of indoctrination. Stop fooling yourself.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Meaning what?

We have no need to understand these animals, we just need to root them out and put them down.

That doesn't make much sense.

You can't exterminate a pest or animal unless you know how they act, react, breed, etc.

You approach would just squash a few "bugs" while others continue to "breed".

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yea drugs can make people do crazy things. But if it were that simple why don't we see any non-religious terrorism from the many thousands of drugs addicts?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm sure there are many drug related incidents, everyday and everywhere, but not as extreme and horrific as what we're witnessing. I'm thinking more about specific drugs (non addictive) specifically designed for terrorists to commit these atrocities. Finally, I have a niggling feeling that these drugs are born in wealthier countries and exported worldwide in order to... add your own conspiracy theory here.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Meaning what?

He travelled to the wrong country, got into the wrong crowd, and learned the wrong things, probably watched lots of videos and read lots of articles about "collateral damage" on the Libyan population due to Western military forces.
Looks like the entire family of the bomber was involved; brother, father. Going to be made out as a "dindu nuffin".
"He's a good boy, got into the wrong crowd, they led him astray, he wouldn't hurt a fly, he didnu nuffin."

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

So he targets innocent children at an Ariana Grande concert...

Toooooo simple.

He was deeply brainwashed by a RELIGIOUS cult.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Dead people 23, victims 22? What the actual f is this thread about?

Most concise post on the page and your question remains unanswered for me personally.....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

You think thats more likely than it being because of religious brainwashing?

I can't think of a more unlikely theory.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Weak and stupid people beg and want to be brainwashed. I read this f#cking pos had a pretty decent life and he wasted it for 72 bucks and a worthless belief. F#ck him and all the future terrorists and suicide bombers. They are nothing but cowards and weak minded fools. The perpetrators are no victims here. How deranged have you to be to think for yourself hey wouldn't it be awesome to kill a bunch of people i never met by blowing myself up. Yeah what a poor victim. Cry me a river.

I saw some pictures from the vigil in Manchester and some f#cking useless dirt bags used that for virtue signaling bs. Like a banner with not all muslims and some other infuriating insensitive bs. Yeah no sh!t sherlock but why the f#ck do you feel the need to display that near a vigil. There was a grieving father on Pol who just lost his son and he was mad as hell at all of them because most of the people attending the vigil were more concerned about how they could look good for the cameras and not to appear racist. Islam is not a f#cking race ffs.

I swear if someone of my family gets killed by a terrorist attack and you show up with banners like the ones in Manchester. I'll kick your ass. Most of the people who show up at those "events" are f#cking vultures and care only about themselves.

So no dear OP i have no sympathy or empathy for the suicide bomber. On the contrary i hope his death was a very painful one and he miraculously survived for a few minutes to enhance the experience. Let him burn in hell for all i care. That's the only reason why i kinda want heaven and hell to exist so that people like him are getting raped by dogs and pigs for all eternity.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Its about whether brainwashed nutcases who commit these acts are victims too.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I agree sort of
But
What about terrorists in the Middle East who drone attack peaceful family's, kill children, destroy crops and water, kill family members.
All while wearing their country's flag on their shoulder

The west got out of the Middle East, Africa and all these terrorists would stop most probably

Maybe it's time to reflect on forighn policy and the irs dangers

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Humans can be saints and monsters
even Hanging Nazis cry

Hate wont solve it
look what it has does to them

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: howmuch4another

Its about whether brainwashed nutcases who commit these acts are victims too.

Like the idiots who follow Scientology? No they are not victims. They are just weak and kinda dumb. I'm living proof of no matter how hellish your lfe gets it's all about your willpower. Yes i have suicidal tendencies but i wouldn't in a million years involve others because they deserve to suffer too. One of the reasons why i hate other suicidal people who jump in front of cars,trains and trucks. If you want to kill yourself fine but keep other people out of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join