It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 2414: The SWAMP Act of 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good lord, this is the crap that these idiots on Washington are working on?
It's a waste of time and paper and it's news?

So is your opinion on this matter guy living in a different country. These aren't your tax dollars being spent. They aren't being misused by anyone you elected either. This Swamp Act whether it passes or doesn't also doesn't effect you at all. Nothing happening in this conversation effects you at all either.

So tell me again why is your opinion on this issue worth listening to??? It's not even a constructive opinion about the situation even. It's just you talking sh*t about a government that isn't even your own.

Who the eff are you to tell people what they can comment on???

International site so grow up, you have been here long enough to know better.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i say the american taxpayer is getting hosed and it is very clear.
apparently most dont seem to mind...

you will see what i mean here very soon with the replies that come.

Yep... hosed for sure. The prior President (Obama) dug America deeper in the hole by a STAGGERING 86%!
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Another nit, the subject here is about personel dipping, Trump, is on the road in his first year to equal Obama's toatl term.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't represent constituents in public service

And yet you are no less of a "consumed partisan". How does that make you any better? Not only can we not take you seriously, you're now a proven hypocrite.

Is there a tshirt for that? How about a twitter thread?

Hopefully you have learned that no one is going to take the bill seriously apart from upset liberals and it's waste of time. That would certainly be the most productive thing for you to have learned.

I've learned so much more in this conversation. I thank you for that.

OK, i'll leave you to cogitate over the toilet paper bill.

Didn't think about that.

I wonder how much it costs me to pay for all that TP at Mar-a-Lago while Trump is "vacationing" and how much Trump profits from it.

Perhaps a bill needs to be introduced to address that conflict of #erest.
edit on 24-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I didn't say he couldn't comment. I said his comment with worthless. Which it is.

He gave his worthless opinion and I gave my opinion about his opinion.

Don't like it. Too bad.

I have every right to give my opinion about his opinion.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i say the american taxpayer is getting hosed and it is very clear.
apparently most dont seem to mind...

you will see what i mean here very soon with the replies that come.

Yep... hosed for sure. The prior President (Obama) dug America deeper in the hole by a STAGGERING 86%!
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Another nit, the subject here is about personel dipping, Trump, is on the road in his first year to equal Obama's toatl term.

Personal dipping? Any proof of that?
The waste of taxpayer money is more important overall actually and there was no bigger waster than Obama.
You are upset that Trump has to protect himself and his extended family and takes trips to Mar a Lago... it's not good for you to be upset over something you can do nothing about. Trump's protection is required, probably costing more than it should because of the hatred and death threats spewed out by haters. You reap what you sew.
As for Mar a Lago, again, i don't blame him for getting away from Washington and avoiding the staff at Camp David - too many ex Obama staff leaking information. Again, you reap what you sew.
Perhaps if the hatred and illegal leaking stopped Trump would not need to spend as much.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I didn't say he couldn't comment. I said his comment with worthless. Which it is.

He gave his worthless opinion and I gave my opinion about his opinion.

Don't like it. Too bad.

I have every right to give my opinion about his opinion.

Yay, you're still going... I thought you'd passed out drunk.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I don't represent constituents in public service

And yet you are no less of a "consumed partisan". How does that make you any better? Not only can we not take you seriously, you're now a proven hypocrite.

Is there a tshirt for that? How about a twitter thread?

Hopefully you have learned that no one is going to take the bill seriously apart from upset liberals and it's waste of time. That would certainly be the most productive thing for you to have learned.

I've learned so much more in this conversation. I thank you for that.

OK, i'll leave you to cogitate over the toilet paper bill.

Didn't think about that.

I wonder how much it costs me to pay for all that TP at Mar-a-Lago while Trump is "vacationing" and how much Trump profits from it.

Perhaps a bill needs to be introduced to address that conflict of #erest.

Call the Congressman - I am sure he would see it as a valuable thing to try and push through

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's just false. The fact is that Trump is wasting more on his vacations in one year than Obama did in 8 years. It says it right there in that report. More in 1 year than Obama spent in all 8 years and Obama spent a lot more than he should have also. But Trump is spending possibly 8x that.

Making everything you said completely false. Stop lying.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I thought I told you I don't give a f*ck what you think.

You're a liar and propagandist.

Am I not supposed to reply to someone who replies to me???

I don't need your permission to post here a-hole. I'll do what I want regardless of what you think about it.

Why don't you worry about yourself and the fact that so far your lame ass argument is failing with everyone. Or haven't you noticed???

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's just false. The fact is that Trump is wasting more on his vacations in one year than Obama did in 8 years. It says it right there in that report. More in 1 year than Obama spent in all 8 years and Obama spent a lot more than he should have also. But Trump is spending possibly 8x that.

Making everything you said completely false. Stop lying.

No, it's true that Obama was the biggest waster in history.
Spent less on his trips though, that's true.
Still, seeing as there is nothing you can do about it, probably not worth crying over. There is the added benefit of your President actually getting things done as opposed to Obama's wasteful, unproductive (in fact destructive) 8 years.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Burn em all at the stake.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Lol, you are losing it.

If you don't give a eff then why do you keep responding?
You are too easy bro.

link   

You're a liar and propagandist.

Am I not supposed to reply to someone who replies to me???

I don't need your permission to post here a-hole. I'll do what I want regardless of what you think about it.

Why don't you worry about yourself and the fact that so far your lame ass argument is failing with everyone. Or haven't you noticed???

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Slippery slope people. If they legislate where you can go or do business as President, it can happen to anyone not in "favor". It's a grab at curtailing Trumps constitutional rights. If you're happy with that??
You're nuts.

Maybe you should reread the Constitution. Please point out to me where it says that tax paying citizens should be paying for Presidential vacations and at the same time putting money into his businesses' bank accounts.

It may take a while for you to find it. Because it doesn't exist.
edit on 24-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh well look at that. You're telling me now that I can't do anything about it so why bother trying.

Funny, because you can't do anything about it either, nor does it effect you at all and yet here you are talking about.

Maybe it's you who shouldn't bother. I'm pretty I made this point already. But thanx for being a giant hypocrite right now in making that point public. It will help others know just what a liar you are about everything you say and your intent.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The irony in that statement is thick.

Calling Obama wasteful while rejecting a bill that addresses the spending of taxpayers money at the personal gain of the president himself, based on his tshirt and twitter feed.

Let's hope this one is pushed through. Otherwise we may spend a lot for Mar-a-Lago TP.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He gave his worthless opinion and I gave my worthless opinion about his opinion.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dude, you replied to me so I replied back.

I can see you don't have any response to my post either. Sux to be you and be proven wrong. Deal with it. But don't get mad at me for something you did. It's not my fault.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh well look at that. You're telling me now that I can't do anything about it so why bother trying.

Funny, because you can't do anything about it either, nor does it effect you at all and yet here you are talking about.

Maybe it's you who shouldn't bother. I'm pretty I made this point already. But thanx for being a giant hypocrite right now in making that point public. It will help others know just what a liar you are about everything you say and your intent.

How do you know that the member isn't a duel citizen?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The irony in that statement is thick.

Calling Obama wasteful while rejecting a bill that addresses the spending of taxpayers money at the personal gain of the president himself, based on his tshirt and twitter feed.

Let's hope this one is pushed through. Otherwise we may spend a lot for Mar-a-Lago TP.

We both know the bill is going nowhere... but it's been fun.
Trumps travel costs are a tiny drop in the ocean of Obama's wasted tax payer money. Probably best to focus on the big picture and resist the temptation to let your partisanship rule your head.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join