It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 2414: The SWAMP Act of 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well , certainly Ted Lieu is a very intelligent person, and hits all the right buttons, and people should be concerned...since it's all their dosh. I love too the OP's use of the word whimisical, though I dare say Trump's whimsy is somewhat qualified with his need to actually profit, thereby to actually pay his debts..to some entity or another.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I say it needs to stop. There is zero reason to be a further burden on the tax payers.

That being said, lets not pretend this is new.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Jonjonj

Let the hate flow through you.

Nah, I far prefer to engage people in debate. Sadly you seem, by your actions, to be neither able nor willing to actually debate, finding refuge in veiled insult.

Good for you.

They can't debate??? You're the one without a valid counter argument!! God the projection and false claims you Trumpanzees make is just laughable.

You're argument is just FU and personal attacks. YOU HAVE NOTHING!!! Yet you talk about others as not being able to debate. Such incredible lies that come forth from some of you is unbelievable. It's like you're too dumb to know your dumb or something.

First of all I am English and in a particularly unbiased position to see what is happening.

Secondly, thirdly and probably fourth...are you ok? Are you sure? I will ignore the vehemence because damn.

This time, eh?

link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Cutest part is how they reversed "swamp" on trump.

Sooooo corny

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good lord, this is the crap that these idiots on Washington are working on?
It's a waste of time and paper and it's news?

So is your opinion on this matter guy living in a different country. These aren't your tax dollars being spent. They aren't being misused by anyone you elected either. This Swamp Act whether it passes or doesn't also doesn't effect you at all. Nothing happening in this conversation effects you at all either.

So tell me again why is your opinion on this issue worth listening to??? It's not even a constructive opinion about the situation even. It's just you talking sh*t about a government that isn't even your own.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

First, What position is that??? I don't think you have a position on anything from what I can tell.

Second, third and fourth, Don't worry about me and I don't care.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Good lord, this is the crap that these idiots on Washington are working on?
It's a waste of time and paper and it's news?

So is your opinion on this matter guy living in a different country. These aren't your tax dollars being spent. They aren't being misused by anyone you elected either. This Swamp Act whether it passes or doesn't also doesn't effect you at all. Nothing happening in this conversation effects you at all either.

So tell me again why is your opinion on this issue worth listening to??? It's not even a constructive opinion about the situation even. It's just you talking sh*t about a government that isn't even your own.

Lol,

I am sure some others can waste their time writing a bill that will be used for toilet paper also - and if it provides you some short term mental masturbation material to feed your irrational and all consuming hatred of your President, then enjoy.

If I decide to advise you on why I am interested, I will let you know. Till then, I will comment as I see fit.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

First, What position is that??? I don't think you have a position on anything from what I can tell.

Second, third and fourth, Don't worry about me and I don't care.

The clear and obvious, undeniable, indisputible and pathetically obvious position of least resistance you take.

Every.Single.Time.that there is an important issue in the world agenda.

How about that?

We can all say what we want to say, bigmouth.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not about your interest. You have no skin in the game. You neither lose nor gain anything from this. Your interest in what happens here politically makes zero difference. I don't know why you don't get that. Your interest in Our political system means absolutely nothing and makes no difference to anyone but you. It's really that simple.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Did you know that only about 4% of bills actually become law historically? It seems bills being used as toilet paper is pretty common so what's the big deal this time?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's not about your interest. You have no skin in the game. You neither lose nor gain anything from this. Your interest in what happens here politically makes zero difference. I don't know why you don't get that. Your interest in Our political system means absolutely nothing and makes no difference to anyone but you. It's really that simple.

You have no idea about my political interests in the US.

I am enjoying your mid thread meltdown, though.. do carry on.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Those are some pretty big words there. Your mommy help you look those up???

You're still not saying anything worth reading yet. Just personal attacks as usual. Because like I said, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!!

You don't. You're just here to derail what you can't argue against. It's obvious and a pattern with you.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did you know that only about 4% of bills actually become law historically? It seems bills being used as toilet paper is pretty common so what's the big deal this time?

It's no big deal, I just find it amusing that liberals spend time writing a bill called SWAMP.. it's like a childish hissy fit and a cry for attention.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You're still not saying anything worth reading yet. Just personal attacks as usual. Because like I said, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!!

You don't. You're just here to derail what you can't argue against. It's obvious and a pattern with you.

Lol, capitals this time too.

Have you been on the sauce?

The irony of crying about personal attacks is a gem.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You don't seem to get it. YOUR INTERESTS IN THE US DON'T MATTER TO ANYONE BUT YOU.

That is just a fact. Because you don't have to be effected by them. You don't live here. You don't pay taxes here. The laws here don't effect you.

Are you starting to see a pattern develop????

Which is why your opinion is worth nothing when it comes to what happens here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Oh, feel the need to jump in and defend your boyfriend now too???

Fine. Doesn't change the fact that your opinion about our system of Gov. and it's laws doesn't matter.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ya know what? You just accused me of personal attacks...I think as a gentleman I will offer you the option to back that up before I report it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm interested in their (and other foreign persons) opinion on our politics.

Plenty of Americans don't pay into the system and still pitch a fit.

Plenty of Americans do pay and don't care about politics.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You don't seem to get it. YOUR INTERESTS IN THE US DON'T MATTER TO ANYONE BUT YOU.

That is just a fact. Because you don't have to be effected by them. You don't live here. You don't pay taxes here. The laws here don't effect you.

Are you starting to see a pattern develop????

Which is why your opinion is worth nothing when it comes to what happens here.

If only you knew, lol.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Ya know what? You just accused me of personal attacks...I think as a gentleman I will offer you the option to back that up before I report it.

Leave him be, sometimes he has these emotional meltdowns, but he's ok most of the time.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join